Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Disenfranchised Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disenfranchised Students (444 Views)

Inec, PDP Disenfranchised Me - Yinka Olaofe, UPN Ogun Assembly Candidate (pics) / Taraba PDP Chair’s Name Missing In Inec’s Register And700-others Disenfranchised / Who Has Disenfranchised The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disenfranchised Students by agbajesaid(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why is no one talking about the students in most federal institutions that are not allowed to go home to exercise their right. Even some Schools like O.A.U. fixed exam at election time to nail students asses to School. Is it fair? Any politics attached to it?
Re: Disenfranchised Students by trend101(f): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
agbajesaid:
Why is no one talking about the students in most federal institutions that are not allowed to go home to exercise their right. Even some Schools like O.A.U. fixed exam at election time to nail students asses to School. Is it fair? Any politics attached to it?
I agree with you a 100% was talking about this with my coursemate, how are we going to vote if we are in school and cant travel to our polling units, this is wrong and also we all know how elections are in nigeria, quite frankly i think we students are also put in harms way, imagine having a class the monday after elections. Doesnt make sense, everyone has a right to vote and its sad to see the so called leaders of tomorrow are not given an opportunity to vote.
Re: Disenfranchised Students by agbajesaid(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
trend101:

I agree with you a 100% was talking about this with my coursemate, how are we going to vote if we are in school and cant travel to our polling units, this is wrong and also we all know how elections are in nigeria, quite frankly i think we students are also put in harms way, imagine having a class the monday after elections. Doesnt make sense, everyone has a right to vote and its sad to see the so called leaders of tomorrow are not given an opportunity to vote.
what is the role of NANS sef

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician / Is There War In Lagos? / This For The Tanoid, Tandroid, Gejroid, Pejriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.