Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics (17306 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / Commissioning Of Phase 1, 504MW Alaoji Power Station - Aba, Live On NTA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Typical politician why are you just doing this now after 6 years. When you win again you will go and sleep and ride on your good luck agsin. We are wiser now

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Hemanwel(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Are APC supporters saying that because the elections are coming,Goodluck Jonathan should cease to perform his responsibilities as the President??
Are they saying that because the elections are coming,GEJ should not commission projects??
Well,for your information,this exactly what you get when you're contesting with an incumbent.If you're so pained,tell your Buhari to also start commissioning his own projects.
Fagg.ots!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
That Minister of power's nose surely consumes MWs, ever since he came in. Power hasn't improved unlike when the last minister was there.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Ilekeh(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm sorry, but did the topic title say 1,504MV?

Cheiii!

Developing country---> Third-world country.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by missbehave247(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hehehe dis ur tongue eh! Easy ooo0
CR77:
I hail u oo na you sabi pass.. tongue
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by mentorandfriend(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
All these gara gara in six weeks.
Those who are being fooled, I'm sorry. Una eyes go clear after this election.
If GEJ wins, he will just revert to his normal cluelessness and watch on as usual as hundreds are being slaughtered in North east.
He will watch on as Deziani and oil marketers loot us dry.
He will watch on unconcerned.
Vote GEJ at your own risk.

I am for CHANGE

I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB/PYO
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by vanilson(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
The president dat commissions 8 power project within a span of 6 weeks to election.GEJ Commissioned only 5 power projects in 2014.
The more he commissions the lesser the amount of light we get.

Vote #CHANGE

Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by obas01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
The DG of The same plant our clueless Uncle; Jona commissioned rely solely on "Tiger generator' to charge his phone in his office ....
They commision dis to gain the heart of more fools.

All we are saying .....we need Change and not cluelessness .
Sai Gen. Babatunde Chukwudi Buhari
Sai Baba.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Caliph69: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hope this will improve power in Aba and its environs.

BTW BCA no go allow Abians rest for the next two months as this will be categorized as one of the legacy projects of their daft governor, T.Odour Orji.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by chi4ik(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ we love u, we can't disappoint u on Saturday, we are with u.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by ichidodo: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
obailala:
Are you aware that GEJ's government has actually spent more than that $16billion which you accuse OBJ of squandering?.... Yet all the power stations commissioned by GEJ are actually part of the NIPPs initiated by OBJ's $16billion?
Are you also aware OBJ pocketed close to 10 Billion $ from that scam,kicking of NIPP with the rest? A burden Yar adua and GEJ combined had to not only spend but deregulate-with Foreign Direct Investment- the sector to cushion the crippling burden and still committ to providing Nija with steady power supply?Miraculously commissioning one power farm after another...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by highbeeola(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
lol anoda scam project like kano bridge
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
to b honest apart frm boko disturbing his govt..he seems a very good presido...This is my state..ThankYou...Give GEJ chance to continue..Bleep buhari joor
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Caliph69:
I hope this will improve power in Aba and its environs.

BTW BCA no go allow Abians rest for the next two months as this will be categorized as one of the legacy projects of their daft governor, T.Odour Orji.
very daft man
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by wasuka14(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dis Jona just busy dey commisionin supporter of APC projects across my fatherland n panthentic pple are dancin. Whr r d light frm dis satanic Power stations?? I don't understand People of dis country. I believe his doin all dis to cover for his looted fund n gullible pple r praisin darkeness! No light for d pass seven days in my area, hw can u explain dt Buuuuuulshit!!!

#Sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Hemanwel(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
obas01:
The DG of The same plant our clueless Uncle; Jona commissioned rely solely on "Tiger generator' to charge his phone in his office ....
They commision dis to gain the heart of more fools.

All we are saying .....we need Change and not cluelessness .
Sai Gen. Babatunde Chukwudi Buhari
Sai Baba.
If you call the President of a country "clueless",what about your father who is a nobody in the same country?If your father had clues,he should be in a higher position than the "clueless" one; a position in which your 100th filial generation can never attain!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by kemetic7(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stelvin101:
Emm well don Mr President, you try for this one even say na Abj residents go enjoy am mostly. my only problem with you is the way you handled Boko Haram issue right from the start and how you allowed corruption to grow more than 1000% in every sector. as long as you didn't fight corruption, you didn't do well. Buhari on the other hand, we don't even know cause he is like a deep blue sea that you can't know what's inside unless you go in. God help Nigeria

Good talk! Your comments make sense.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by wasuka14(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Honestly GEJ is a scam! Can u imagine? He removed ten naira frm fuel prise bt nw as today pms is 100 per litre. Whr is d reduction?? He commission over six power plant whr is d light He gave pipeline contract to millitants whr is d thief dey ever caught vandalisin pipeline Nigeria pple leave sentiment alone vote d right person. PlSssssssssssss! Our live n unborn generation is crucial. #GMB straight!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
How come he keeps commissioning plants yet we keep having nepa blackout.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by MabraO: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ is always commissioning power station her end there yet there is no light for 4 dpast now. Wot is d essence of commissioning when there won't be like?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by obailala(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Are you also aware OBJ pocketed close to 10 Billion $ from that scam,kicking of NIPP with the rest? A burden Yar adua and GEJ combined had to not only spend but deregulate-with Foreign Direct Investment- the sector to cushion the crippling burden and still committ to providing Nija with steady power supply?Miraculously commissioning one power farm after another...
Story Story....

OBJ pocketed 10billion but yet the power plants were actually purchased but were rotting away at the ports. Then your lord and saviours GEJ came in and spent more than $16billion to just install the already procured power plants yet the nation still has exactly the same power output as we had in 2001? In fact GEJ spent a bulk of these billions even after the power generating plants had already been sold under privatisation; how do you explain that?

I think the problem may just be a PDP problem. PDP has spent over $30billion on power yet we havent added up to 2000mw to what the nation was generating since the military 16years ago.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by ichidodo: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
obailala:
Story Story....

OBJ pocketed 10billion but yet the power plants were actually purchased but were rotting away at the ports. Then your lord and saviours GEJ came in and spent more than $16billion to just install the already procured power plants yet the nation still has exactly the same power output as we had in 2001? In fact GEJ spent a bulk of these billions even after the power generating plants had already been sold under privatisation; how do you explain that?

I think the problem may just be a PDP problem. PDP has spent over $30billion on power yet we havent added up to 2000mw to what the nation was generating since the military 16years ago.
Either way- since you decide to remain pessimistic-Nigeria is doomed as most of the corrupt eggs that have been feeding fat on these scams have moved to the APC..Go figure.We just choose the fat cat willing to commission more power projects than none..
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by shammah1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
You've been blinded by APC lies. Why do you just believe every blatant lies that they tell you? Even though you hate Goodluck, at least you should use common sense and look for evidence to back up their allegations first before jumping into conclusions. Dem Tinubu and the rest are using your heads. Remember that that's the only thing desperate politicians do at all cost to get power
bigv:
Too late. I have always said that if the acclaimed missing 20billion dollars, the 21bilion raised by PDP for campaign, the purported 200billion to be used to bribe Tinubu to leave APC, and other alleged billions, that are more than enough.
That these amount (everything) were put only in the power sector and Nigeria can boast of at least 12hrs of uninterrupted power supply everyday. I can say with all boldness that GEJ and the PDP would by now be sleeping with both eyes closed and be sure that the electorates would give them another chance.
But unfortunately, we all know the rest of the story
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by emeka2847: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Jonathan commissioning Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, in Abia State,Tues. Mar 24.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/580378426697220096
[size=14pt]
GEJ don become COMMISSIONER.

Deputy Gov to Gov

Gov to VP

VP to Presido

Presido to COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER to Otueke.

Praise God!

[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by bigv(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Young man, on the contrary I have decided to use my head and not be deluded. For the records I don't hate GEJ. Every man has His leadership capacity. Did you watch the presidential debate?
Look at how articulated other candidates were. You cannot object to the fact that even if those figures were mere allegations, you cannot deny the truth that the Govt. can actually revive the power sector with 21billion (at least that was raised publicly). The question is why now? Why did EFCC suddenly wake up from their slumber, the power sector has also now become a priority? Why, why now??
I don't witch-hunt Govt. All I say is the truth. The Govt. has failed, otherwise why are they jittery. Obama performed so well in His first tenure that He did so little campaign for the second one. That my friend is governance.
Don't quote me with sentiments, state FACTS.
shammah1:
You've been blinded by APC lies. Why do you just believe every blatant lies that they tell you? Even though you hate Goodluck, at least you should use common sense and look for evidence to back up their allegations first before jumping into conclusions. Dem Tinubu and the rest are using your heads. Remember that that's the only thing desperate politicians do at all cost to get power
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by oduastates: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obasanjo' s project
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by wise0ne: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
akinsadeez:
Kudos to him but Something tells me this might be one of the last projects he will commission before the wind of change blows him and Mama Peace back to Otuoke.

Dundi

for your dream

wait until 30th march wen the result will be announced

GEJ TILL 2019
\
sai baba Jona
help me give Baba some likes joor
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by IDnoble1: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
chemali:
Why don't I have light?

make you no mind them my bro,they think we are fools. we keep seeing a new power project commissioned almost everyday and power keeps deteriorating the more.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by akinsadeez(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
wise0ne:

Dundi

for your dream

wait until 30th march wen the result will be announced

GEJ TILL 2019
\
sai baba Jona
help me give Baba some likes joor

ntor! No one will like your post despite begging for likes.

Gej and Pej are both packing back to Aso rock.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by ojnnaco(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Goodstep in late hr
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is it only me that has yet to see any power plant in the pictures? Some fo.ols are already excited n taken in without asking the op the right questions. Where is the power plant in this picture?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Phase 1 504MW Alaoji Power Station, In Abia- Pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aitee1:

Jonathan I know, Buhari I know, but who are you

I was answering the person I quoted.

YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reacts At Buhari, Gerba Shehu Over Excuse On Cabinet Delay, Mocks APC / There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Residents Embark On A Peaceful Protest Over Badagry Expressway Bad Roads - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.