Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It (1157 Views)

Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Dioxidane: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
“You don't appreciate what you have till you lose it” is a cliché most people in relationships do not initially believe, till they indeed lose that precious relationship. Most times, because of what the guy or girl may be getting from the relationship without 'stress', he/she may begin to take advantage and under-value the other partner. The truth is: No lady is cheap and dudes are not fools. The lady you've been chasing for over 12 months may have been in bed with a guy just three days after they met. The lady you've had in your bed in less than a week, may have still been chased by another guy for over 18 months. If she sees a quality in you and falls for you, never stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP. And to the ladies: The guy who just bought you an iPhone may have never bought even a bracelet for his ex. If you are lucky he's so much in love with you, don't think he's a fool. Don't take him for GRANTED. Guys should stop treating girls like they were cheap and ladies should stop treating guys like 'Magas' or fools. We should learn to start (if we've not already been doing so) appreciating our partners before we lose them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm u sound hurt

Pele
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by steppin: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Love councillors everywhere.
Una never tire for this love love?

1 Like

Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Enegod(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Grass looks greener on the other side of the fence... undecided
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Qaisar1: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Enegod:
Grass looks greener on the other side of the fence... undecided
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by ronald4lif(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Word!
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Honestly,i kinda agree with you
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by asadike(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok dear,thks
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Dioxidane: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
asadike:
Ok dear,thks

Uwc...
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Dioxidane: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:
ronald4lif:
Word!
kitnah:

Thanks bro...
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Dioxidane: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lala247:
Hmmm u sound hurt

Pele

Thanks dear, iWish I could explain...
Re: Appreciate What You Have - Before You Lose It by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dioxidane:

Thanks dear, iWish I could explain...

I know how u feel

Just take it easy biko .

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Like A Cup Of Tea! / 8 Ways To Rebuild A Broken Relationship / Guyz Can You Do This For The Sake Of Love.,.,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.