Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,219 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] (28596 Views)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Okada Riders Form A Motorcade For Buhari In Bauchi (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Funpeter: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yes ooooooo.
Just having the feeling that change will happen.
Apc
Change
Apc change
Nigeria
Sai buhari
That's what the crowd are saying.
Sai buhari oyoyo that's the song sang for baba when he came in.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by WisdomFlakes: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
See raw affection from the masses to their choice. Buhari truly is a man of the masses.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Atiku

Governor of Yobe State, Ibrahim Gaidam addresses the people at the NE zonal rally at sunset in Bauchi State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Funpeter: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now the general is speaking
My president is speaking
The people's choice is speaking.

Let's listen.

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by hensben(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP have been sharing nigeria common wealth among themselves for 16 years now.pls nigerians let's vote for CHANGE.
With buhari,fashola,oshiomhole,rochas, amaechi nigeria will be great again.
Sai GMB/PYO

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
GMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Funpeter: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
When you are coming to vote don't take up arms but defend your vote.
Where are our hospital?
Where are our school?

The suffering of 16 yrs shall be a thing of the past
Thank you for waiting for me since 7am til 7pm may God bless you.
Simple short and power speech by my president.
Nigeria
Sai buhari.....

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by 989900: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is beyond Buhari, this is about people being fed up: craving 'change', any 'change' (good or bad).

Further reason to prove the president fxcked up.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC sak

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where are all dis pdp robot and those blinded with tribe and religious to see that tym for change is here? Maybe they went to see their boss to get more dollar frm him cos I heard he his around to share more stolen dollars# fool..

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
One of the reason why I support Buhari is the "power of incumbency "If that chain cannot be broken now, it will be very difficult for any opposition to break it again. This breakage will give other inferior parties the opportunity to be steadfast! As it won't be business as usual for parties known to be untouchable and very popular.In 2011, Nigerians voted massively for Jonathan, we thought he was our messiah, we thought he was our liberator, but nay.If buhari wins the presidential election, history has been made. It will be written in the sands of Time that Nigerians for the first time has decided to rule! Through their votes, breaking the power of incumbency which also translates to "power of money".Jonathan as got it all, damn it! He just may be at the horrible verge of losing it! If this happens, I will take a sip of my favourite drink, black label and smile.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Alphaoscar: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
soe:
my question too o..all i need is his phone number o

I actually have his number and his name is Jasper.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by amanze15(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Regardless of the result on SAT I go learn hausa join my second degree
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I actually have his number and his name is Jasper.
ahhhhhhhh.....oya inbox me pls
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by dustmalik: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
One of the reason why I support Buhari is the "power of incumbency "If that chain cannot be broken now, it will be very difficult for any opposition to break it again. This breakage will give other inferior parties the opportunity to be steadfast! As it won't be business as usual for parties known to be untouchable and very popular.In 2011, Nigerians voted massively for Jonathan, we thought he was our messiah, we thought he was our liberator, but nay.If buhari wins the presidential election, history has been made. It will be written in the sands of Time that Nigerians for the first time has decided to rule! Through their votes, breaking the power of incumbency which also translates to "power of money".Jonathan as got it all, damn it! He just may be at the horrible verge of losing it! If this happens, I will take a sip of my favourite drink, black label and smile.
My Lady, you are on point. I totally agree with you.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Toktee(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
After watching the massive crowd,pdp be like"KANYI KWAGH NEE?
Hahahahahaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Our liberation from public rascality ,Illegality n corruption is near
Pls Vote GMB "Ibnsultan

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Day11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
People's General they say! cool

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
you are mouthed jare my dear cheesy

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
dustmalik:

My Lady, you are on point. I totally agree with you.

4 days to go...
It would be a tough one.
Maybe buhari will have the last laugh...just maybe.
If buhari wins there maybe problem for me.

I fit dance break my waist cheesy

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by stronger: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
olatunji21:
Who is that Young guy always with Buhari??

That's Debola Williams! Media entrepeneur, change agent, brilliant chap!

When I saw him on the Buhari campaign train, I knew Buhari meant business!

People of integrity!

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by dan55: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Thank U busy moment Moving Out
is that crowd in that picture
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Godfremeka: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
My Able General!!

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

#Ihavedecided SAI President Buhari.

Buhari is a losser dt wants a 2nd chance
He has once been a president in Nigeria
He has no reason to b poor
He is not a good manager
How do I vote for someone who could not manage his success
How do I vote for someone who cud not build on wht he has achieved rather is shouting change change as if he is a begger begging for change to survive
Rubbish
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are mouthed jare my dear cheesy

4 days to go....
*Anything can happen*

If in 2015,21st century, Nigerians can jubilate because of refurbished locomotive trains on top of refurbished rails, that some rotten part has been cut out and replaced, mehn, we no get sense be that! IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT? ??!! Because I don't think the kind of rail in our advanced world today can tally with locomotives, old refurbished locomotives. Bros, we dey suffer!I asked one Bayelsa man today wey dey argue with me seriously,"...bros for the past three years you are unemployed, you established a company and till date,2 years later you are yet to get a loan. You are chartered Account! And your wife is still bringing food to the table, yet you still won vote for Jonathan why?? Na so the man look me kon say,"em, my sister no be small thing o, but na our brother na..." grin grin.I just shake my head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is a movement, integrity and honesty. Nigerians must get it right this time

My Firm did a sample of 100 cars on the Road,that any vehicle without a jerrycan in its booth will get a N1000. Can u believe NOT vehicle person was able to earn it,some even had three jerry cans in their cars

Poor Power system,corruption.

NO to Cluelessness

SAI BUHaRI

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by tayolove12(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even if any old Dog like Buhari is camp people will come out 80% are there to collect money
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by 989900: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

Plus it gives power to the people to boot anyone out after 4 years of under-performing, instead of every 'Dick and Harry president' feeling entitled to some 8 years sh*t regardless.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
989900:

Plus it gives power to the people to boot anyone out after 4 years of under-performing, instead of every 'Dick and Harry president' feeling entitled to some 8 years sh*t regardless.

Exactly!
Alternatives from other striving political parties will definitely gain popularity.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godfremeka:

Buhari is a losser dt wants a 2nd chance
He has once been a president in Nigeria
He has no reason to b poor
He is not a good manager
How do I vote for someone who could not manage his success
How do I vote for someone who cud not build on wht he has achieved rather is shouting change change as if he is a begger begging for change to survive
Rubbish

The pdp are coming back gradually from their broda they went to collect stolen dollar from, hw market. ? Una see am collect?

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by datribune: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
I would hav failed d Chibok girls & their parents if i vote GEJ. Should i vote GEJ, d voice of madam Piss saying "diaris god o" will 4ever haunt me. I can not in good conscience vote 4 GEJ. SAI BUHARI

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by chat2deen(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
"We don enter one chance chai" SaTANoids

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

4 days to go....
*Anything can happen*

If in 2015,21st century, Nigerians can jubilate because of refurbished locomotive trains on top of refurbished rails, that some rotten part has been cut out and replaced, mehn, we no get sense be that! IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT? ??!! Because I don't think the kind of advanced in the world today can tally with locomotives, old refurbished locomotives. Bros, we dey suffer!I asked one Bayelsa man today wey dey argue with me seriously,"...bros for the past three years you are unemployed, you established a company and till date,2 years later you are yet to get a loan. You are chartered Account! And your wife is still bringing food to the table, yet you still won vote for Jonathan why?? Na so the man look me kon say,"em, my sister no be small thing o, but na our brother na..." grin grin.I just shake my head.

that's the mentality of many people supporting gej. They don't support him because his administration has helped them in one way Or another, but because of the "our son or he is my Christian brother" factors. Anyway one woman kinda surprised me today. I never ever thought the woman will vote for buhari, but she was telling me is buhari or nobody. The woman really shocked me. Even some of here on NL that want to vote for buhari are being called names, the will always remind us that buhari is a muslim and jonathan is a Christian. But am glad many of us refused to tow that gullibility lane. I can never vote for a Christian who doesn't give a damn about his people just because we are of the same religion

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.