Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (57335 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia. / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by bamite(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. My post was in context of the thread which is military - so why are you alluding to economic war and sanctions?

This is why it is difficult to have a discourse with the kids on this forum. You lot just love going off on a tangent. What is the correlation between military response due to military posturing and economic war with sanctions?

Again: why didn't the "almighty" US responded when Russia invade Crimea since Putin said they made sure the Americans were aware of their intentions by positioning the missiles used to protect cover for the GRU forces where US satellites could see them perfectly and also with nuclear bomb? Lool
haba bros.. I expect you to be more objective than this. My point was on emphasizing the superiority of the u.s over russia. Besides, when did the americans threaten a military response should russia annex crimea?

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by smsdigito: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Let the two nations be careful, the whole world is watching and taking note of all the injustice they are meting around and the rest of the world may take sides with one of them who's actions are justifiable.
Let US especially take their time and let Russia be.

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by legacysystems2(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/

[img]http://cdn.ruvr.ru/2014/04/21/1505240080/9RIAN_00185088.LR.ru.jpg[/img]
Photo: RIA Novosti

Editorial note: We are told the story is a month old. If any of this is true, then this is a huge issue, not just the lack of follow up but the lack of follow up itself.

For those of you who have never heard of a magrav, and that includes the scientific community, an Iranian scientist with very unconventional views, is being credited with supplying the technology that did what some day could not be done. We interviewed him about this assertion. Adamus had met with Keshe and the head of our energy program, Jim Hanke along with Mike Harris, has been investigating. I talk with the guy, he is not unreasonable but then again, I am a simple blogger and not a rocket scientist although I do employ rocket scientists or, more appropriately, work “with” them.

There is much more we can write here but suffice it to say that Keshe and his wife were poisoned. Seemingly he has the technology to overcome even that. We do know governments have banned him but are also secretly examining everything he works on. Some of the defense implications projects he has made “open source” were perhaps unseen by him, not by me.g

Russian Sukhoi Su -24 with the newest jamming complex paralyzed in the Black Sea the most modern American combat management system “Aegis” installed on the destroyer “USS Donald Cook”. Pavel Zolotarev, Deputy Director, Institute of USA and Canada, shares details about this version which is being actively discussed in the Russian media and by bloggers.

US destroyer “Donald Cook” with cruise missiles “Tomahawk” entered the neutral waters of the Black Sea on April 10. The purpose was a demonstration of force and intimidation in connection with the position of Russia in Ukraine and Crimea. The appearance of American warships in these waters is in contradiction of the Montreux Convention about the nature and duration of stay in the Black Sea by the military ships of countries not washed by this sea.

In response, Russia sent an unarmed bomber Su- 24 to fly around the U.S. destroyer. However, experts say that this plane was equipped with the latest Russian electronic warfare complex. According to this version, “Aegis” spotted from afar the approaching aircraft, and sounded alarm. Everything went normally, American radars calculated the speed of the approaching target. And suddenly all the screens went blank. “Aegis” was not working any more, and the rockets could not get target information. Meanwhile, Su-24 flew over the deck of the destroyer, did battle turn and simulated missile attack on the target. Then it turned and repeated the maneuver. And did so 12 times.

Apparently, all efforts to revive the “Aegis” and provide target information for the defence failed. Russia’s reaction to military pressure from the United States was profoundly calm, feels the Russian political scientist Pavel Zolotarev:

The demonstration was original enough. A bomber without any weapons, but having onboard equipment for jamming enemy radar, worked against a destroyer equipped with “Aegis”, the most modern system of air and missile defence. But this system of mobile location, in this case the ship, has a significant drawback. That is, the target tracking capabilities. They work well when there is a number of these ships which can coordinate with each other somehow. In this case there was just one destroyer. And, apparently, the algorithm of the radar in the “Aegis” system on the destroyer did not load under the influence of jamming by the Su-24. It was therefore not only a nervous reaction to the fact of flying around by the Russin bomber which was common practice during the Cold War. The reaction of the Americans was due to the fact that most modern system, especially its informative or radar part, did not work adequately. Therefore, there was such a nervous reaction to the whole episode.

After the incident, the foreign media reported that “Donald Cook” was rushed into a port in Romania. There all the 27 members of the crew filed a letter of resignation. It seems that all 27 people have written that they are not going to risk their lives. This is indirectly confirmed by the Pentagon statement according to which the action demoralized the crew of the American ship.

What are the possible consequences of the incident provoked by the U.S. in the Black Sea? Pavel Zolotarev forecasts:

I think that Americans are somehow going to reflect on improving the system “Aegis”. This is a purely military aspect. In political terms, there is hardly any likelihood of demonstrative steps by either side. That is enough. Meanwhile, for Americans it is a very unpleasant moment. In general, the missile defence system which they deploy involves huge expenditures. They have to prove each time that it is necessary to allocate funds from the budget. At the same time, the ground component of the ABM was tested in ideal conditions and showed a low efficiency. This fact is concealed by the Pentagon. The most modern component, the sea-based system “Aegis” also showed its shortcomings in the present case.

The system with which the Russian Su-24 shocked the American destroyer “Donald Cook” has the code name “Khibiny”. This is the name of the mountain range on the Kola Peninsula in the Arctic Circle. “Khibiny” is the newest complex for radioelectronic jamming of the enemy. They will be installed on all the advanced Russian planes .

Recently the complex has undergone regular testing exercises on the ground in Buryatia. Apparently, the tests which were conducted under conditions as close to real as possible, were successful.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by lezz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

I didn't say they are scared - I said they are not brave enough. It will be a suicide mission. No country in Western Europe will even allow use its soil for such madness and let nuclear bombs rain on its territory lol.

Both countries know what time it is.
Get real, Russia won't survive a nuclear war with the US( west). The nukes in America, great Britain, France outnumber Russia greatly. Besides, Great Britain and the US have gone miles ahead in thermonuclear morethan any single country.

Russia will be nuked from different continents and countries.

Western Europe will gladly surrender their territories for NATO and other allied forces. Because Russia is a real threat in today's Europe where countries are losing their national interest to integration of EU, Russia is still pursing nationalistic expansionist agenda. That alone makes her a threat to Finland, Sweden, Norway etc who are EU members.

Got no love for America or Russia, but this isn't an an America vs Russia war, it is going to be, if it ever becomes, and American led force with all of western Europe together with some remnant of former soviet union countries against Russia who still carries the hope of resurrecting the ghost of the former USSR.

If it happens, God help Russia.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
lezz:
Japan is a western puppet!!!,where did you get your team tag information from.

In case of a war, all of western Europe will team up against Russia whom all of Europe distrust because of her expansionist agenda.

China won't enter any major war except she is attacked in her home soil. She is still building and doesn't want any stalling or distractions as she aims to catch up with Japan technologically.

The only country that might join Russia is north Korea but she isn't economically viable for any major war. Syria is another strong ally but her own civil war has all of her attention now.
kindly continue with the post .. Corrected my self already
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SpencerLewis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Niwdog:
In russia voice "i don't care whom you(usa) are.
Bring it on"
May be who knows. Is likely. It is usually from one event to the other and then a full scale war is waged. By the so called alliances, it leads to world war. It happened in 1914 and 1939. It can happen now and new world orders will emerge the same way USA and Russia emerged after WW2.
According to Michel Nostradamus(the man who saw his 2row), WW3 will be triggered by an Arabian Prince. He also in his publication called the CENTURY published in 1555, that Russian nuclear weapons and Islamic man power will wage war against the west with the new city(USA) and its man made mountains(towers/sky scrappers) been the 1st target and on that day nothing will save it from been destroyed.
Russian willingness for human sacrifice(as Stalin did in WW2) was the single most important factor that turned the tide against the NAZIs.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by eddy4naija: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
All these noise na wash. the truth still remains dat america and russia cannot go to war with demselves becos both of dem has weapons dat can distroy d whole world several times. So if dem face demself, den u know d kind destruCtion 2 demselfs. i only pity dose european countries who dey back america as if russia want face dem, na complete wipe off from world map.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. We shall defend our Island, fight in the sea, on land, and in the air - we will never surrender lol. All I need is nuclear jacket and L98A2 rifle and I'm ready to go looool.

Man a fi be in Aruba wif dem gyaldem in bikini, dancing calypso with cohiba in my mouth, and rum to wash it down when it kicks off. It ain't the black man's war.
yeah good luck with stopping a bomb with that get-up lmao. if you going to be in aruba you better be taking off now bruv lmao. this shyttt getting ready to kick off any day now. before they block all the airports and ground all the flight. whats good at your end ? are you in london now or some surburb ?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by donbenie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ehh,all die na die abeg,if the world wan end make e end,We're all gonna die one day,after all..big deal..
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Their will be no war. Russia will not fight America, and America will not fight Russia. No nation will fight themselves because they are all in cahoots. Russia, China, Germany, Japan, North Korea, etc they are all linked to America, and the fall of America is their destruction and their own fall too. Everything that is happening is a smokescreen and a grand deception.

The fall of America is the fall of every other superpower, they are all linked to her, so they will never fight themselves. All their posturing is to fight against Christ when he appears, in the war of Armageddon. The posturing is not to fight amongst themselves.

Folks need to relax, especially Negroes, you only need to draw closer to God. All men should draw closer to God.

That said, the fall of the virgin daughter of Babylon is what God Himself, and God alone will do. No man, no man will claim any glory for it. God Himself will arise in judgment against the great harlot.

Isaiah 63:3
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

And there will be no new world powers after the fall of Babylon, it will be rise of the firstfruits, or the return of the Messiah, also called the resurrection of the dead, and also called the awakening of the Negroes. it is the end of slavery and the destruction of the yoke of bondage on our necks.

Isaiah 14:3-4
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

And this is our heritage afterwards;

Isaiah 60:12,14
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Maccoy1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
galadima77:

i think this post isnt only derailing but idiotic
WHY DON'T YOU HANG UR SELF.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by NoContract(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah good luck with stopping a bomb with that get-up lmao. if you going to be in aruba you better be taking off now bruv lmao. this shyttt getting ready to kick off any day now. before they block all the airports and ground all the flight. whats good at your end ? are you in london now or some surburb ?

Delusional paranoia has taken over you.

grin grin grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by IykeD1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015

SirShymexx

Lol. The same comatose Russian economy is about to bail out Greece - something the EU can't afford. And is still lending money out to different countries lol.

US military Chiefs you say? Like the hawkish and war mongering Gen. Breedlove, the commander of NATO, no? US is all noise - they saw the Russians invade Crimea but did fvck all.

All hail SirShymexx, the number 1 fan boy for Putin and everything Russia. I often wonder why you haven't moved yet to Russia, I heard life there is so great that all the Europeans are dying to form alliance with Russia - even the Germans. smiley

First of all, I weep for my people. The article is junk, but that hasn't stop people from screaming Armageddon and finding biblical references of what is about to happen. If you don't like CNN, check BBC, Al Jazeera, RT, or some other major news outlet before quoting bible verses about everything you hear.

The military industrial complex in the US alive but even they know that nuclear war is out of the question at least not against Russia, and thank God Obama is sane. Russia is a one man show, but even Putin is not that crazy to start a nuclear war with the US because that will be the end of Russia as well.

SirShymexx, you are a smart man and I know you love Russia weaponry (including those that have no track record of success in any real war besides what the Russians told you they are capable of), but I wonder if you really understand geo-politics that well. Did you honestly expect the US to go to war over Crimea or any other ex-soviet territory? What the hell is in Crimea or Ukraine for them to sacrifice American lives for?

By the way, if Russia's weaponry is so good why is India moving away from them ? http://www.wsj.com/articles/india-chooses-sikorsky-for-1-billion-military-helicopter-deal-1417867938 and http://news.usni.org/2014/08/13/u-s-edges-russia-become-indias-largest-military-equipment-vendor

The US is far from being perfect, but the fact is Russia is no match for the US. Wishful thinking is not reality. The best Russia can do is use their nuclear arsenal as a deterrence. Neither nation will go to war with each other due to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). If it was to happen though, I will give the US a slight advantage due to their overall technological edge, allies, and strategic global positioning, but I may not even be around to find out who won. wink

Now that we can all agree that neither country will to go war with each other due to MAD, there is no question that the US is ways ahead of Russia in all almost every other areas of life that matters to nations of the world today - power projection, economy, influence, allies, cultural appeal, etc. Putin is just jealous. No matter how you spin it, Russia's economy is in bad shape today due to the sanctions and price of oil, which I am sure Putin wasn't thinking much about. Of course he still has to look tough and will try to buy off some weak nations like Greece (which will not happen any way). You may hate the US all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact.

@Missy89, thank you for shining the light and not allowing SirShymexx to get off the hook with his Putin fascination.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by oote: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
NoContract:

[size=18pt]Delusional paranoia has taken over you.[/size]

grin grin grin
Call it what you may wink
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
IykeD1:

All hail SirShymexx, the number 1 fan boy for Putin and everything Russia. I often wonder why you haven't moved yet to Russia, I heard life there is so great that all the Europeans are dying to form alliance with Russia - even the Germans. smiley

First of all, I weep for my people. The article is junk, but that hasn't stop people from screaming Armageddon and finding biblical references of what is about to happen. If you don't like CNN, check BBC, Al Jazeera, RT, or some other major news outlet before quoting bible verses about everything you hear.

The military industrial complex in the US alive but even they know that nuclear war is out of the question at least not against Russia, and thank God Obama is sane. Russia is a one man show, but even Putin is not that crazy to start a nuclear war with the US because that will be the end of Russia as well.

SirShymexx, you are a smart man and I know you love Russia weaponry (including those that have no track record of success in any real war besides what the Russians told you they are capable of), but I wonder if you really understand geo-politics that well. Did you honestly expect the US to go to war over Crimea or any other ex-soviet territory? What the hell is in Crimea or Ukraine for them to sacrifice American lives for?

By the way, if Russia's weaponry is so good why is India moving away from them ? http://www.wsj.com/articles/india-chooses-sikorsky-for-1-billion-military-helicopter-deal-1417867938 and http://news.usni.org/2014/08/13/u-s-edges-russia-become-indias-largest-military-equipment-vendor

The US is far from being perfect, but the fact is Russia is no match for the US. Wishful thinking is not reality. The best Russia can do is use their nuclear arsenal as a deterrence. Neither nation will go to war with each other due to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). If it was to happen though, I will give the US a slight advantage due to their overall technological edge, allies, and strategic global positioning, but I may not even be around to find out who won. wink

Now that we can all agree that neither country will to go war with each other due to MAD, there is no question that the US is ways ahead of Russia in all almost every other areas of life that matters to nations of the world today - power projection, economy, influence, allies, cultural appeal, etc. Putin is just jealous. No matter how you spin it, Russia's economy is in bad shape today due to the sanctions and price of oil, which I am sure Putin wasn't thinking much about. Of course he still has to look tough and will try to buy off some weak nations like Greece (which will not happen any way). You may hate the US all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact.

@Missy89, thank you for shining the light and not allowing SirShymexx to get off the hook with his Putin fascination.

Well, I'm not pro-Russia at all. I'm just an Afro-pean who happens to be a student of history, thrives in objectivity, and an admirer of Strong leaders (say what you what about Putin, he is a strong leader unlike all the other weak leaders running around now).

Majority of European people don't even have problems with Russia and most believe the future of Europe lies in the unification of continental Europe, with Russia as part of it. But the US doesn't want that to happen cos it will break its influence on the continent. I asked a Polish colleague time ago about why Polish folks tend to hate Russia despite being Slavs as well (from the same ethnic group), and he vehemently denied it and asserted that only the elites who have a lot of interests in the west put up that anti-Russia posturing for favours in the west - but ordinary polish folks don't share the same sentiments. Even in the UK - apart from the peasant nutters who are fans of dailymail - the educated class don't have a problem with Russia.

Most of you always forget that the Soviet Union single-handledly saved Europe from the nazis, and Europe owe Russia for sacrificing 20million people for that cause. Then European leftists/liberals don't have problems with Russia. So, my opinions aren't based on fascination with anything nor hatred for anything - just the truth as I see it and my understanding of the dynamics of things.

Listen, no one cares about the US right here - maybe folks in 3rd world countries who don't know much. Yes, the country has massive firepower, but it isn't suicidal enough to go to war with a country with the best ICBM technology on the planet and more than enough nuclear warheads to obliterate the whole planet. The whole hysteria is for folks like you who don't know much. To even imagine the US going to war with Russia in Europe and winning is like the funniest thing I have ever read lol. How are the yanks even going to pull it off? Loool

Anyway, why can't you lot debate issues with spouting "hatred" and "fascination" everywhere? No one gives two fvcks about the yanks and paper might out here - we compare military advantages/disadvantages and possibilities in a war of attrition.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
haba bros.. I expect you to be more objective than this. My point was on emphasizing the superiority of the u.s over russia. Besides, when did the americans threaten a military response should russia annex crimea?

Brev, the only clear superiority is the reach due to US military bases everywhere and the Russians make up for that with the best missile technology on the planet. They are also better trained than the yanks and far better/hardened fighters with a crazy nationalistic mindset that can never be shaken - than the average US marine.

So, you didn't hear all the sabre rattling from the US when Russia annexed Crimea, no? Lool.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:

Lmao. On my way to Aruba soon, bredrin lool.

A fi get dem gyaldem wif mi, rudeboi. Man can't go to dem endz there as a loner.

One leg in Ldn and the next in Essex. Planning to move to Barnet soon. Rinsed this area and there too many naija folks in these bits, man lool
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. On my way to Aruba soon, bredrin lool.

A fi get dem gyaldem wif mi, rudeboi. Man can't go to dem endz there as a loner.

One leg in Ldn and the next in Essex. Planning to move to Barnet soon. Rinsed this area and there too many naija folks in this bits, man lool
bruv naija is everywhere. if thats your reason for moving dont even try it. if you move into the underground sewers in england you will see a few naijas living down there. lmao. niggaz is all over. i have been to the most remotest parts of england and i hear people speaking yoruba. am like, dayummmmmmm yall mahfukaz is here too ? shocked
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by feldido(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
Good one there,this is what i have been expecting. let them fight so that will can see the new world power after the battle.

There can't be any other world power apart from the Anglo American world power until God says it's the end of this world. We are sitting at the very foot of this shaky world.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
bruv naija is everywhere. if thats your reason for moving dont even try it. if you move into the underground sewers in england you will see a few naijas living down there. lmao. niggaz is all over. i have been to the most remotest parts of england and i hear people speaking yoruba. am like, dayummmmmmm yall mahfukaz is here too ? shocked

Lol. This area is just peak. Even Peckham has other black people. Here, every black person is naija.

Fvck that, I'm bored lol.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by IykeD1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015

Well, I'm not pro-Russia at all. I'm just an Afro-pean who happens to be a student of history, thrives in objectivity, and an admirer of Strong leaders (say what you what about Putin, he is a strong leader unlike all the other weak leaders running around now).

Majority of European people don't even have problems with Russia and most believe the future of Europe lies in the unification of continental Europe, with Russia as part of it. But the US doesn't want that to happen cos it will break its influence on the continent. I asked a Polish colleague time ago about why Polish folks tend to hate Russia despite being Slavs as well (from the same ethnic group), and he vehemently denied it and asserted that only the elites who have a lot of interests in the west put up that anti-Russia posturing for favours in the west - but ordinary polish folks don't share the same sentiments. Even in the UK - apart from the peasant nutters who are fans of dailymail - the educated class don't have a problem with Russia.

Most of you always forget that the Soviet Union single-handledly saved Europe from the nazis, and Europe owe Russia for sacrificing 20million people for that cause. Then European leftists/liberals don't have problems with Russia. So, my opinions aren't based on fascination with anything nor hatred for anything - just the truth as I see it and my understanding of the dynamics of things.

Listen, no one cares about the US right here - maybe folks in 3rd world countries who don't know much. Yes, the country has massive firepower, but it isn't suicidal enough to go to war with a country with the best ICBM technology on the planet and more than enough nuclear warheads to obliterate the whole planet. The whole hysteria is for folks like you who don't know much. To even imagine the US going to war with Russia in Europe and winning is like the funniest thing I have ever read lol. How are the yanks even going to pull it off? Loool

Anyway, why can't you lot debate issues with spouting "hatred" and "fascination" everywhere? No one gives two fvcks about the yanks and paper might out here - we compare military advantages/disadvantages and possibilities in a war of attrition.

No one has forgotten what the Russians did to the Nazis. Heck the Germans invaded them, what else did you expect them to do but fight to liberate themselves? The US on the other hand was minding its business on the other side of the world until the Japanese struck in Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), which woke them up to the dangers the Nazis posed.

Things are far more complicated than you make them to be. The US just didn't wake up to begin to divide the Europeans from one another like you are claiming. Have you forgotten the role of communism in all this? Did the US force Russia to begin to practice and export communism? Which by the way ended up being another failed Soviet experiment. As close as Poland was to Russia, they fought many wars over the years, was that the fault of the US too?

At the end of the day, both US and Russia were competing for political and market ideologies, influence, and power. Russia got beaten hands down by the US. Its just as simple as that. Again, I am not saying the US is perfect, but there has to be some aspects of Russia's way of life that made them less attractive to other nations , thus making it easier for them to be beaten hands down since the end of world war 2. Show me one prosperous client state that owes its support to Russia today.

I frankly don't know what Afro-pean means. Does it mean hatred for everything America but support for everything Russia? Russia is perhaps far more racist to black people than any other group of Europeans, so why should I care about them? Where was Russia during the recent Ebola outbreak that was ravaging West Africa? Guess who stepped in with their doctors and scientist? I know it wasn't Russia.

You may not give a f?ck about the Yanks, but the rest of the world does. Ever heard about the dollar, the one people have been predicting its demise for decades now? Ever heard of the Feds? Any nation or leader that doesn't pay attention to what the Yanks are up to might find themselves imperiled one day. To me this is one of my biggest regret about Nigerian leadership. We never pay attention until its too late.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Sultan5(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

What most people seem to not understand is that Americans dont want war. Especially a war with Russia. No one in his right mind would want to go to war with a country with nuclear capabilities. That is why the West and Southkorea acts cautiously when treating North Korea.

Its the same reason Isreal does not want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. Any talk of war(against Russia) in the US will probably come from Sen. Mccain and probably Obama himself(it wont suprise me seeing some of the ridiculous decisions he has made in several months). Not from the American people or the rest of congress.

Russia is acting out of defence. Their recent campaign to unite d USSR is to solidify themselves even more. The number of US ships and subs around Europe is worrisome for them and that no. seems to be climbing.

Even more daunting are the increasing number of NATO bases around the Russian border. How to you think US will react if Russian starts building bases in Mexico,Canada n co. And also send an increasing amount of warships and nuclear grade subs to South America in a view to protect "their interest". Food 4 thought
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. This area is just peak. Even Peckham has other black people. Here, every black person is naija.

Fvck that, I'm bored lol.
sound like you need a vacation. shyttt try a trip to ghana or if you are feeling brave you can enter naija during this election time lol. or just take a train ride to seven sisters or tottenham and go hang with the jamaican bredrins and tings mate. drink some dragon stout with the yard bredrins
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sultan5:

What most people seem to not understand is that Americans dont want war. Especially a war with Russia. No one in his right mind would want to go to war with a country with nuclear capabilities. That is why the West and Southkorea acts cautiously when treating North Korea.

Its the same reason Isreal does not want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. Any talk of war(against Russia) in the US will probably come from Sen. Mccain and probably Obama himself(it wont suprise me seeing some of the ridiculous decisions he has made in several months). Not from the American people or the rest of congress.

Russia is acting out of defence. Their recent campaign to unite d USSR is to solidify themselves even more. The number of US ships and subs around Europe is worrisome for them and that no. seems to be climbing.

Even more daunting are the increasing number of NATO bases around the Russian border. How to you think US will react if Russian starts building bases in Mexico,Canada n co. And also send an increasing amount of warships and nuclear grade subs to South America in a view to protect "their interest". Food 4 thought

Aptly put.

That is what a lot of these folks don't understand.

To them, Russia has no right to defend itself and its sphere of influence but US has a right to expand all the way from North America right into Russia and turn one of the most nationalistic people on the planet who are also warriors into slaves lol.

Too much Hollywood and garbage in, garbage out from MSM. These folks don't even read lol.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
sound like you need a vacation. shyttt try a trip to ghana or if you are feeling brave you can enter naija during this election time lol. or just take a train ride to seven sisters or tottenham and go hang with the jamaican bredrins and tings mate. drink some dragon stout with the yard bredrins

Loool.

I just go South and mostly East to catch fun.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Loool.

I just go South and mostly East to catch fun.
yeah i hear ya. whatever floats ya boat mate lol. me myself ? i can catch all the fun i need on NL grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
IykeD1:

No one has forgotten what the Russians did to the Nazis. Heck the Germans invaded them, what else did you expect them to do but fight to liberate themselves? The US on the other hand was minding its business on the other side of the world until the Japanese struck in Pearl Harbor (Hawaii), which woke them up to the dangers the Nazis posed.

Things are far more complicated than you make them to be. The US just didn't wake up to begin to divide the Europeans from one another like you are claiming. Have you forgotten the role of communism in all this? Did the US force Russia to begin to practice and export communism? Which by the way ended up being another failed Soviet experiment. As close as Poland was to Russia, they fought many wars over the years, was that the fault of the US too?

At the end of the day, both US and Russia were competing for political and market ideologies, influence, and power. Russia got beaten hands down by the US. Its just as simple as that. Again, I am not saying the US is perfect, but there has to be some aspects of Russia's way of life that made them less attractive to other nations , thus making it easier for them to be beaten hands down since the end of world war 2. Show me one prosperous client state that owes its support to Russia today.

I frankly don't know what Afro-pean means. Does it mean hatred for everything America but support for everything Russia? Russia is perhaps far more racist to black people than any other group of Europeans, so why should I care about them? Where was Russia during the recent Ebola outbreak that was ravaging West Africa? Guess who stepped in with their doctors and scientist? I know it wasn't Russia.

You may not give a f?ck about the Yanks, but the rest of the world does. Ever heard about the dollar, the one people have been predicting its demise for decades now? Ever heard of the Feds? Any nation or leader that doesn't pay attention to what the Yanks are up to might find themselves imperiled one day. To me this is one of my biggest regret about Nigerian leadership. We never pay attention until its too late.

US was minding its business by supplying weapons to all sides, no?

Your retort is just all over the place. And what has Ebola got to do with this? Don't even get started about Ebola and its origin loool.

And aren't white Americans also racist? Ever heard about Tuskegee experiment? Planned parenthood? How about the flooding of black neighbourhoods with crack cocaine and the war in drugs for the mass imprisonment of black people? You mean the same country built by slaves and where tens of thousands of slaves were lynched and a country that once had Jim Crow laws isn't racist? The same country that is still deeply segregated?

Can you cite anywhere in history where Russians enslaved black people?

Your argument is all over the place - stick to the topic.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. whatever floats ya boat mate lol. me myself ? i can catch all the fun i need on NL grin

Lol. Don't tell me you are sniping all our Church sisters in the religious section lol.

NL is like the crack house with crack fiends lol.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Don't tell me you are sniping all our Church sisters in the religious section lol.

NL is like the crack house with crack fiends lol.
NAH lol i dont even go to that section anymore like that. i am more frontpage now. too many energizer bunny trolls in that section. mahfukaz stalk you to death. i got two trolls who have taken it upon themselves to mess with me 24 7 in that section lmao cheesy
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
NAH lol i dont even go to that section anymore like that. i am more frontpage now. too many energizer bunny trolls in that section. mahfukaz stalk you to death. i got two trolls who have taken it upon themselves to mess with me 24 7 in that section lmao cheesy

Lol. Most of them are crackheads and they are always out to provoke a response. Shiit, I don't give a fvck - I just give them a smack-down till the stop stalking me lol.

Eff an internet bully - I break the rasclart jaw of real life bullies lool.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Most of them are crackheads and they are always out to provoke a response. Shiit, I don't give a fvck - I just give them a smack-down till the stop stalking me lol.

Eff an internet bully - I break the rasclart jaw of real life bullies lool.
[b]Yeah i hear all that but these trolls i got on me is some super high powered demonic trolls who dont sleep. they are there waiting for me now. as soon as i type in there these two demons pounce on it lmao. deez mahfukaz is posessed. either that or they smoke too much weed and they wear off their high by trolling me. but ermm yeah see the bible has several layers to it and it is a journey you get taken on as you explore the book. it is an esoteric text. allegories. its a book of astrology and numerology too. as above so below. when i was frequenting that section i was a step or two above the literal exegesis of the text. now i have gone several levels above that so nobody in there is going to understand what i am talking about. they will think i got demons on me or something not knowing everything in the bible is in the skies. i will give you an example. jesus fed a multitude of people with two fishes. now in the religion section they all think this is a literal text and that 10 thousand people ate two fishes and got satisfied. but it is esoteric, allegory and astrology mixed into it. as above so below. what is represented by two fishes in the heavens above ? the zodiac house called pisces. and what is the element of the zodiac house pisces ? its water. and what is water according to the bible ? water is wisdom and knowledge and doctrine. so jesus feeding a multitude of people two fishes simply means he was preaching to a multitude of people and they all got edified. see how deep it can get ? it works this way for every scripture. its esoteric knowledge. hence why i dont frequent that section like that anymore. folks is still on that literal level 1 knowledge of scriptures. [/b] wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.