Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (57306 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia. / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
FBS:

Even Russia now matter how crazy pukin is, will NOT go to war. He won't. All na bravado. cheesy

Individually obviously no country can defeat Russia in Europe but there are far too many countries in that area that are CRAZILY mad at them. Think of ALL the former soviet countries + Germany + others. It's not pretty at all.

Germany is actually very pro-Russia and it is one of the biggest investors in the Country, hence there is so much pressure on Angela Merkel at home. Also, the Germans respect the Russians more cos they left unlike the yanks who still occupy the country. And don't forget East Germany still has a lot of folks who grew up speaking Russian - Angela Merkel is one of them.

As for the Baltics - apart from Poland, the rest are just after America's wealth and the billions the US throws at them. Very soon, most of them will fall back in line when the money stops flowing - Georgia is a classic case.

Realistically, Russia just wanna chill without troubling anyone - US is the one expanding into the Russian sphere of influence and causing trouble.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
shinejackie:

Wow,Ur explanations make sense, Obama seems to be championing a new world order but he doesn't know that he is indirectly fulfilling scriptures, as long as the Creator is behind the scene he is watching his eternal word to come to pass.......Europe is already in some kind of recession.....where will Africa fit in this whole equation ......Middle east is already battling ISIS, boko haram is holding W/africa to ransom, the whole thing taya me abeg, let the Master & saviour hasten his arrival jor make person rest from this generation of vipers....
[b]good questions. obama is not who you think he is. many people actually think he is a puppet but in actuality he is the one championing this whole thing behind the scene. obama is like the angel sent down to destroy empires when their time-span has run out. we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience so everything you see happening has already happened in the spiritual realm. we are seeing the manifestations now in the physical realm. and the spirit is energy so the spirit never dies. the spirit in you has been around for thousands of years and you have lived many lives before this one you have now. is called reincarnation and yes it is biblical. and obama is that spiritual angel who is sent down to destroy empires. he is controlling this whole thing behind the shadows. of course you you need a pretense reason for starting a war so the pretense is ukraine. and obama works for the almighty creator. put it like this, by the end of this year europe and usa will no longer be the superpowers. the new super-powers who will bring a humane form of rulership to the world, on a carnal level will be china and russia. as for africa, with china and russia in charge, africa will rise and shine. its all in the economist 2015 cover if you have the eyes to see the esoteric message and prophesy. i have it as my picture. see how africa is greener than the rest ? yeah africa is rising this year into a bastion of authority and no more corruption and certain leaders all over africa are being groomed to usher in this era of incorruption. our own representative leader for this new age of pisces as we depart from the age of aquarius is BUHARI THE INCORRUPTIBLE. what you see happening with buhari is celestial. its his spiritual destiny to lead nigeria to an era of no-corruption . a spiritual revolution is about to take over the whole world this summer. [/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
[b]good questions. obama is not who you think he is. many people actually think he is a puppet but in actuality he is the one championing this whole thing behind the scene. obama is like the angel sent down to destroy empires when their time-span has run out. we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience so everything you see happening has already happened in the spiritual realm. we are seeing the manifestations now in the physical realm. and the spirit is energy so the spirit never dies. the spirit in you has been around for thousands of years and you have lived many lives before this one you have now. is called reincarnation and yes it is biblical. and obama is that spiritual angel who is sent down to destroy empires. he is controlling this whole thing behind the shadows. of course you you need a pretense reason for starting a war so the pretense is ukraine. and obama works for the almighty creator. put it like this, by the end of this year europe will no longer be the superpowers. the new super-powers who will bring a humane form of rulership to the world, on a carnal level will be china and russia. as for africa, with china and russia in charge, africa will rise and shine. its all in the economist 2015 cover if you have the eyes to see the esoteric message and prophesy. i have it as my picture. see how africa is greener than the rest ? yeah africa is rising this year into a bastion of authority and no more corruption and certain leaders all over africa are being groomed to usher in this era of incorruption. our own representative leader for this new age of pisces as we depart from the age of aquarius is BUHARI THE INCORRUPTIBLE. what you see happening with buhari is celestial. its his spiritual destiny to lead nigeria to an era of no-corruption . a spiritual revolution is about to take over the whole world this summer. [/b]

Wow..... cool

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Defcon1(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
wow continue with the post I already corrected it..
RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA→belatud vs JAPAN →USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LAT
Ride on,bro
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Solexy96(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 10:07pm On Mar 24

Missy89:

But u did not answer the question. Where do you get the information that keeps you informed? what medium and what service? I am trying to learn here.

The old fashioned way, from books!

but you said...

GBTYO:

News is what they want you to know and not in any way the truth.

To seek the truth, you must sieve through the lies and be able to detect a lie when it is told.

Amidst all the lies the truth is buried within.

Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see and from there the truth will appear.

You are absolutely confused.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by delishpot: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Where person want run go now? America eahala, europe? Wahala, Asia? Wahala, Africa? Wahala oh wait..... Atlantic ocean sef is not safe. Na wetinan pikin go do now?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Big bredrin, Wahh ya say?

Errything bless inna manny, stil? Man a fi cum down fi a visit to dem bits soon. Get ya bredrin a ganja farmer on deck before I come over cuhh yard man nuh play a fi earthly plants. Deyah.
grin grin grin nuff blessingss and respek pon you my bredrin. wagwan ? truss all is copacetic. being a hot minute blad. me jus chill long time tryna deal with this white man dem fi di side blad. lol. ganja ? mi nuh nuh nothing about no ganja man. me dont do those type of tings man. i like to stay sober bredrin. these times we fi entering now ? man must stay sober because crazy times a fi come upon diz planet realll sooonnnnn. nuff respek my breda from another mother shymmex. grin grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Okeikpu(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Only an ediot ll be siding the Russians... Their racism towards all blacks r beyond imagination.... Want them gone 4good ⊙︿⊙
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Defcon1(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

In a conventional War, Russia will defeat the US.

It will be a Pyrrhic victory but no doubt a victory for Russia.
please can you substantiate this claim
It's interesting.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by FBS: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Germany is actually very pro-Russia and it is one of the biggest investors in the Country, hence there is so much pressure on Angela Merkel at home. Also, the Germans respect the Russians more cos they left unlike the yanks who still occupy the country. And don't forget East Germany still has a lot of folks who grew up speaking Russian - Angela Merkel is one of them.

As for the Baltics - apart from Poland, the rest are just after America's wealth and the billions the US throws at them. Very soon, most of them will fall back in line when the money stops flowing - Georgia is a classic case.

Realistically, Russia just wanna chill without troubling anyone - US is the one expanding into the Russian sphere of influence and causing trouble.
You joking right? Pro what? Ms Merkel aint pro Pukin? Germans respect Russians? are you kidding me?
Germany is only after its business investments, plus its basically the "head" of the EU. There is a need for Germany to act as the BIG Uncle.

That said, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia - All those country cannot stand Russia. They rather self-extinct that fall in line.

Russia is paying more than you can imagine to Chechnya just to avoid wahala. By the time Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Dagestan and the of North Caucasus start trouble, believe it or not, Russia wont be able to handle it. Ever heard of Beslan?

It is , how should I say it, childish to say US is the one causing trouble. Let's leave it there.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by searay(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2015
I blame GEJ......

2019 destination
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Defcon1(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. Is America even brave enough to go to war with Russia? I seriously doubt it.

You mean the same country that had to wait for the Soviets to destroy over 90% of Nazi's army before joining the 2nd world war would get so brazen to fight a country where no invader has succeeded in modern era, especially one with more than enough capabilities to destroy the planet, in Europe conventionally?

The US military also lack a lot of capabilities - and it needs Europe for most of it. However, most European countries aren't even militarily strong at the moment - apart from the UK to an extent, and maybe France. A scathing expose came out about German military last month - don't bet ya money on the Germans cos their military is almost in comatose right now. The rest of Europe sucks.

The whole tank movement is just unnecessary posturing from the yanks to militarise Europe - they're not brave enough. They know they have a better chance taking on China right now, than Russia. Even that is never going to happen.

Putin is just playing chess - but at the same time getting ready for all eventualities - as Russia projects its power into Eurasia and Mediterranean.
l get your point, but I can't really say America is scared of Russia
l think they both have mutual respect for each other...a fact that was most prominent during the cold war
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by knightsTempler: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:

Yea there are many over hyped talks about the USAF F22 raptor against the Russian SU(s).
Some people think its just about the fighter jets not putting in consideration the pilot skills...

So I would love to hear your view.

The Latest Russians jet isn't the SU but T-50, the very newest military aircraft in the world. At the moment, The F-22, for all its problems, is currently without real competition in the battle for the skies. However, if the Russian T-50 is true to its specification, that could change in the not-too-distant future.

The T-50 is significantly faster than the F-22, and has a huge advantage in terms of range – 5,500 kilometers compared to the F-22’s 3,400. The T-50’s detection systems allow it to spot incoming threats at a distance of up to 400 kilometers, compared to the F-22’s 210 km.

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by HugeMac: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Symphony007:
when you finish spouting your idiotic and imbecility talking point, bare in mind that nobody cares especially pres. Obama, one of the greatest leaders in world history.
you must be dumb , what makes him great, is it because he is black?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by bamite(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You naija folks living in America are crackpots, aren't ya? You watch too much MSM and listen to too much US propaganda.

In as much as this news is rubbish cos the yanks aren't suicidal - Russia has one of the most equipped modern militaries on the planet, and their new doctrine is far superior to Soviet's. If I were you, I'd fear Putin's Russia.

When their new tools start rolling out later this year - US will scamper for cover. Have you seen their new T-14 Armata tanks?

Can US even win a war in Europe? Looool
Lol.. Oh my! So you actually believe that you know the latest weaponry in the arsenal of the united states or even russia? No country in the world reveals what they have up in their stuck pile until all chips are down. Even the russians themselves know they arent more capable than the u.s military, and the u.s also accepts the fact that the russian military capabilities is significant but not superior from the address given to the u.s senate by the defence chiefs during the time assad was busy using chemical weapons on his people. Besides war costs money and as it is now, the russian economy is in comatose.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin nuff blessingss and respek pon you my bredrin. wagwan ? truss all is copacetic. being a hot minute blad. me jus chill long time tryna deal with this white man dem fi di side blad. lol. ganja ? mi nuh nuh nothing about no ganja man. me dont do those type of tings man. i like to stay sober bredrin. these times we fi entering now ? man must stay sober because crazy times a fi come upon diz planet realll sooonnnnn. nuff respek my breda from another mother shymmex. grin grin

Errything a gwan inna mi endz, bredrin. Yard man can't be sober without dieting on 'em trees, bredrin lol. Spiritual feeling and supreme connection to jah lol.

I hear that. Mi a see yuh a fi go ghost pon de bludclart forum stil. Dem Likkle white men a galang lek seh dem a superior tuh black man wif dem rasclart badmind. Keep ya head up, bruddah. Jah told me in his own world that he will see you through and on the road to Zion and Babylon fi burn.

Lol. They need to let me make beautiful kids and let me raise them before they destroy Mother Earth. End time - Babylon fi burn lol.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Errything a gwan inna mi endz, bredrin. Yard man can't be sober without dieting on 'em trees, bredrin lol. Spiritual feeling and supreme connection to jah lol.

I hear that. Mi a see yuh a fi go ghost pon de bludclart forum stil. Dem Likkle white men a galang lek seh dem a superior tuh black man wif dem rasclart badmind. Keep ya head up, bruddah. Jah told me in his own world that he will see you through and on the road to Zion and Babylon fi burn.

Lol. They need to let me make beautiful kids and let me raise them before they destroy Mother Earth. End time - Babylon fi burn lol.

Hahaha..me like this yah Jamaica slang, lol@ dieting on em trees..... cool
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

lol just make sure you are far away from london cuz that will be one of the targets for bombing. in fact stay away from manny and brummie. that way you ah fi stay alive to raise nuff beautiful rugrats. nuff crumb snatchers. i aint really go ghost like that. i just didnt log in but i be checking out the frontpage topics that catch my fancy. seems to be too many gore on frotnpage lately though. nuff wives stabbing their husbands to death and whatnot lol. must have seen about 10 frontpage stabbings in the past 2 weeks. sh-it is getting real out there in las gidi grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by bamite(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
CSTR:
If you think any country would risk her neck for america in a possible nuclear conflagaration with russia, then you must have overestimated human stupidity.
Go and ask the chinese what happened to them during the second world war when they decided to sit on the fence. Every country has a threat and during wars, you must choose the side you belong if you want to survive. Russia and u.s are the two most powerful nations in the world, its a battle between communism and democracy and the world is tilting towards democracy so as i said earlier, russia doesnt stand a chance in a battle against the u.s
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2015
FBS:

You joking right? Pro what? Ms Merkel aint pro Pukin? Germans respect Russians? are you kidding me?
Germany is only after its business investments, plus its basically the "head" of the EU. There is a need for Germany to act as the BIG Uncle.

That said, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia - All those country cannot stand Russia. They rather self-extinct that fall in line.

Russia is paying more than you can imagine to Chechnya just to avoid wahala. By the time Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Dagestan and the of North Caucasus start trouble, believe it or not, Russia wont be able to handle it. Ever heard of Beslan?

It is , how should I say it, childish to say US is the one causing trouble. Let's leave it there.

You mean the same Germany that expelled high ranking CIA officials from its country? The same Germany that US is spying on and occupying? Did you read the damning article in German newspapers this year about the US anti-Russia sentiments at the EU is hurting Germany? And didn't the former German chancellor travel to Moscow to celebrate his birthday with Putin?

Also, all those countries are just after US' money and big bribes. Didn't the Polish finance minister saying so many unpleasant things about the US a few months ago in a leaked phone conversation? Behind closed doors - they all know they are better off with Russia but the lure of the west for their elites is the problem. Those countries need to stay where they are - they're a burden on Western Europe.

Which country expanded further East with NATO after it promised never to do so when the Berlin Walls came down?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

l get your point, but I can't really say America is scared of Russia
l think they both have mutual respect for each other...a fact that was most prominent during the cold war

I didn't say they are scared - I said they are not brave enough. It will be a suicide mission. No country in Western Europe will even allow use its soil for such madness and let nuclear bombs rain on its territory lol.

Both countries know what time it is.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
Lol.. Oh my! So you actually believe that you know the latest weaponry in the arsenal of the united states or even russia? No country in the world reveals what they have up in their stuck pile until all chips are down. Even the russians themselves know they arent more capable than the u.s military, and the u.s also accepts the fact that the russian military capabilities is significant but not superior from the address given to the u.s senate by the defence chiefs during the time assad was busy using chemical weapons on his people. Besides war costs money and as it is now, the russian economy is in comatose.

Lol. The same comatose Russian economy is about to bail out Greece - something the EU can't afford. And is still lending money out to different countries lol.

US military Chiefs you say? Like the hawkish and war mongering Gen. Breedlove, the commander of NATO, no? US is all noise - they saw the Russians invade Crimea but did fvck all.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
lol just make sure you are far away from london cuz that will be one of the targets for bombing. in fact stay away from manny and brummie. that way you ah fi stay alive to raise nuff beautiful rugrats. nuff crumb snatchers. i aint really go ghost like that. i just didnt log in but i be checking out the frontpage topics that catch my fancy. seems to be too many gore on frotnpage lately though. nuff wives stabbing their husbands to death and whatnot lol. must have seen about 10 frontpage stabbings in the past 2 weeks. sh-it is getting real out there in las gidi grin

Lol. We shall defend our Island, fight in the sea, on land, and in the air - we will never surrender lol. All I need is nuclear jacket and L98A2 rifle and I'm ready to go looool.

Man a fi be in Aruba wif dem gyaldem in bikini, dancing calypso with cohiba in my mouth, and rum to wash it down when it kicks off. It ain't the black man's war.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by galadima77(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:
Apc supporters:" VOTE GMB he'll go nd stop the war"

GMB: "If nigerians fote me, i would waka go UN nd stop the war...

Have always heard people being brain washed never seen one before untill the Emergence of APC

i think this post isnt only derailing but idiotic

2 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by ChynoBEATS: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
impetus:
A new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Ministry of Civil Defence, Emergencies and Disaster Relief (MChS) has issued an order for all companies employers to prepare for nuclear war, while at the same time the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) has slammed the US for flooding Europe with tanks and armored vehicles.

According to this report, the MChS issued their order on 16 March to companies and employers to immediately provide their workers with radiation suits and gas masks as part of the “war orders” issued by President Putin. and which we had previously reported on.

With these “war orders” being necessitated after the uncovering of a United Kingdom plot to launch a nuclear first-strike against the Federation this week, a situation made even graver after the arrest Tuesday (17 March) of US Navy Captain Heather E. Cole for her failing to, likewise, launch American nuclear weapons against Russia on Monday (16 March) this report continues, the Kremlin remains “alarmed” that no one seems to be in charge of the United States anymore.

Raising this “state of alarm” even higher, this report says, was that Federal Security Service (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov has still been unable to contact President Barack Obama whom he had just met during a private White House visit a few weeks ago in Washington D.C. wherein the American leader stated he may not be able to stop this war.

With massive combat operations now existing in all of the Federations 9 time zones, the MoD further states in this report, the General Staff has ordered the immediate deployment to combat status of tens-of-thousands more troops bringing the number to over 80,000 now preparing for war.

The MoD further confirms in this report that the Federations strategic nuclear bombers have been mobilized in Crimea and that Iskander nuclear missiles are now being deployed in the Kaliningrad region, which borders Poland and Lithuania, too.

Important to note, this MoD report says, are that the Federations military actions are solely in response to the aggressive war moves of the United States against Russia, which includes tomorrows start of the US Army’s 1,100 mile armored column journey along the western border, dubbed “Dragoon Ride”, comprised of American troops from the 2nd Cavalry Regiment and the 12th Combat Aviation Brigade (providing air support).

Equally important note, this report continues, is that the threat against the Federations northern border with Norway, where thousands of Norwegian troops continue their “Joint Viking” deployment of armored vehicles and artillery against Russia, continues with no end in sight.

Most ominously, however, MoD experts in this report say, was President Obama’s order this week to immediately deploy to Germany 800 tracked and wheeled vehicles, which when combined with the 220 Abrams main battle tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles the US has sent to Eastern Europe, the 120 Abrams battle tanks and armored vehicles sent to Latvia, and the hundreds of other tanks and armored vehicles stuffed into Norwegian caves for a US Marine Expeditionary Brigade (MEB)…all within the past 8 months…the addition of these estimated 1,400 “vehicles of war” to Europe by the Americans clearly show the deadly intentions of the West against Russia.

And to anyone doubting the intentions of the US in wanting to wage war against Russia, this report grimly reminds everyone, it was just 11 months ago that the Obama regime was trumpeting its removal from Europe of America’s last remaining battle tank on the continent, and as we can, in part, read as reported by the Stars and Stripes News Service on 19 April 2014:

“Amidst the still-ongoing crisis in Ukraine, the Obama administration is moving the last U.S. battle tanks from Germany and, thus, from Europe.

At the same time, the Pentagon also is disbanding two of the U.S. Army’s heavy brigades in Germany. Last year, the 170th Infantry out of Baumholder disbanded, while the 172nd Separate Infantry Brigade at Grafenwöhr is in the process of doing the same.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/23/prepare-for-nuclear-war-russia-warns-citizens-as-us-tanks-flood-into-europe/

Could this lead to third world war? only time can tell.

Putin my guy cheesy i sight you jor......... Your head they there
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by bamite(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. The same comatose Russian economy is about to bail out Greece - something the EU can't afford. And is still lending money out to different countries lol.

US military Chiefs you say? Like the hawkish and war mongering Gen. Breedlove, the commander of NATO, no? US is all noise - they saw the Russians invade Crimea but did fvck all.
Lol.. Please where do you get your info from? The u.s did nothing about the annexation of crimea? What started the pounding of russia with sanctions by the west in the first place? How many times has russia sanctioned the u.s over the various occupations of the middle east. Russia is a toothless bull dog with all bark and no bite.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by stan4guy6(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
when your see u.s stealth bombers and. fighters you go no say Russia will be finished without noticing
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
Lol.. Please where do you get your info from? The u.s did nothing about the annexation of crimea? What started the pounding of russia with sanctions by the west in the first place? How many times has russia sanctioned the u.s over the various occupations of the middle east. Russia is a toothless bull dog with all bark and no bite.

Lol. My post was in context of the thread which is military - so why are you alluding to economic war and sanctions?

This is why it is difficult to have a discourse with the kids on this forum. You lot just love going off on a tangent. What is the correlation between military response due to military posturing and economic war with sanctions?

Again: why didn't the "almighty" US responded when Russia invade Crimea since Putin said they made sure the Americans were aware of their intentions by positioning the missiles used to protect cover for the GRU forces where US satellites could see them perfectly and also with nuclear bomb? Lool
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by kabaka1: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Why haven't I seen this claim in any of the major news outlets
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by lezz(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
hmm Obama just turned Europe to dumping ground...

It would have been better without the world war[/b]which I doubt is not possible especially when more countries are in but I doubt they will be able to handle this team...

[b]RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA →JAPAN vs USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LATVIA.
Japan is a western puppet!!!,where did you get your team tag information from.

In case of a war, all of western Europe will team up against Russia whom all of Europe distrust because of her expansionist agenda.

China won't enter any major war except she is attacked in her home soil. She is still building and doesn't want any stalling or distractions as she aims to catch up with Japan technologically.

The only country that might join Russia is north Korea but she isn't economically viable for any major war. Syria is another strong ally but her own civil war has all of her attention now.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by kraftykc(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Spoiltmoimoi:
Stale news. No war between them in the next 100years

Lol I just dey look people dey comment with nyash! Nobody see say na Jew site even upload the news.

FAKE NEWS OH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.