Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (57313 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia. / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Russia,North Korea,Iran vs US,Israel,ukraine.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
i full ground like midget grin grin

U have been missing in action,l am worried with the current build-up of hostility between the US and Russia, is scriptures about to be fulfilled ........because any war now will be a disaster globally because of the current alliances going on between Russia,China and North Korea, North Korea will want the war to side with Russia....what sayest thou
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
Brethren, Let's prepare to meet our maker. Whether our maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting us is another matter.

Sukkot & R94A21 are right afterall.

Godspeed People!

Nigeria: Sai Okechukwu Buhari.

Global: Sai Mohammadu Putin. grin
are you saying our maker are now afraid of us becos we r now out of control due to too much evil. infact you are very funny.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by pring: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
sucess001:
[size=18pt]this is very fake news...common! check the source sef...did the op or the moderator who posted this even bother to crosscheck the news with major news channels like the cnn or bbc?[/size]

Stop watching CNN n BBC, all this intelligent post you read here about war fair and intelligents are not gotten from them.
CNN n BBC are there only to control your mind.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Rapzino: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

That is what i said sir
ok ma'am, good morning
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU AND I GOT ONLY ONE LIFE TO PROTECT
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by pring: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2015
sucess001:
[size=18pt]this is very fake news...common! check the source sef...did the op or the moderator who posted this even bother to crosscheck the news with major news channels like the cnn or bbc?[/size]

Stop watching CNN n BBC, all this intelligent post you read here about war fair and intelligents are not gotten from them.
CNN n BBC are there only to control your mind. Add then up in you facebook, Twitter, or G accounts. Follow their comments and read how an Average US hates that CNN you watch everyday.
US citizens are Obsessed with Obama.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by wildikeman(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The funny thing is that the same foreigners many folks here worship are busy making plans to destroy your lives via nuclear armageddon. Keep worshiping them when it's so clear they merit no such adulation, but are in fact, like stupi.d little children given hand grenades to play with.
u speak absent sense
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:

Yea there are many over hyped talks about the USAF F22 raptor against the Russian SU(s).
Some people think its just about the fighter jets not putting in consideration the pilot skills...

So I would love to hear your view.

Pilot skills are only useful if the jets are dog-fighting. Raptors pilots will hardly think too much about it since their planes are designed to take out the foe way ahead before visual contact can be established. That said thou, should it happen, Pilot skills and the plane's capabilities will determine who comes out on top. Dog fights are usually very short.

Both countries have different air war doctrine, The US air-force is phasing out dog fighting and believe the era is long gone. The Raptor is sophisticated but it hasn't faced any formidable foe yet and its maintenance and endurance wont make it a plane that can stand the rigors of war anyway. SU jets are just as good. There are new modified 4++ generation that have stealth capabilities and carry long range AAM too.

Until i see a Russian pilot fighting an American one. we can only assume based on the capability of both jets. (which is very close)
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
stag:

You didn't deactivate on Feb 17th?

Elections no hold nah

Postponed till March 30 cry
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Defcon1(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
hmm Obama just turned Europe to dumping ground...

It would have been better without the world war[/b]which I doubt is not possible especially when more countries are in but I doubt they will be able to handle this team...

[b]RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA →JAPAN vs USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LATVIA.
Japan can't fight against the US
Have you forgotten the military pact between the two countries after WW 2?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by babestella: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Extom:
Is this the much talked-about WW3?

Hmm, I don't think so. I think WW3 will start from Middle East.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

Elections no hold nah

If you deactivate - imma come to Guam to liberate ya ar.se and move you to Chagos archipelago lol.

Too bad Mauritius just won it back. Erm, my yard won't be a bad idea.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by netmillionaires(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
If the Anglo-American empire is the one being referred to by the book of Daniel, hmmm we better all be prepared cos this will be worse than WW2. Let the bible scholars come aboard. Wetin just dey surprise me na the fleets of war machines in America been mentioned. How many we get for Nigeria?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sukkot: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
shinejackie:

U have been missing in action,l am worried with the current build-up of hostility between the US and Russia, is scriptures about to be fulfilled ........because any war now will be a disaster globally because of the current alliances going on between Russia,China and North Korea, North Korea will want the war to side with Russia....what sayest thou
[b]yeah but i am back now. just had to chill out for a lil bit. with regards to this war. it is the war to end all wars. and it will happen. however it is an orchestrated war by the elites who control the world banking system. they are about to get rid of the dollar and oil dependency and because america is in 18 trillion dollar debt to the chinese amongst others, america has become a liability to them. so they have sold america to the chinese. one of the conditions is that they would set up this war so as to forcibly take america from the americans and give it to the chinese. its the new world order. china and russia will be the new world super powers while the elites have cashed out of america and have all run to europe. so this is basically a handing over of america to china and russia and the new world order but they have to make it seem like china actually won the land of america in a war as opposed to just handing over america to them because 300 million americans will not accept that. so yeah its a big messy game of power change all orchestrated by the rotcschilds and rockefellers and duponts and gettys ( the guys who own the american reserve bank and who control every bank in the world ). however the ultimate thing here is that God is controlling all these people and they think they are trying to put forth their own agendas but this war unbeknownst to them is to initiate the downfall of the west. its a big game controlled both by celestial powers and terrestrial powers. it will happen. it is biblical. america is a corporation and not a country. it is incorporated. and is run like a corporation. now the takeover by the chinese is becoming evident even to americans because they have started changing over all the signs in america to chinese, gradually [/b] wink

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

Japan can't fight against the US
Have you forgotten the military pact between the two countries after WW 2?
wow continue with the post I already corrected it..
RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA→belatud vs JAPAN →USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LAT
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
quit fantasizing and face facts my friend. Are you referring to the same soviet union america broke up during the cold war? Dont you know georgia, ugoslavia, ukrain which is at proxy war against russia right now and other member countries which made up the soviet union are now american allies? Not to talk of NATO members, japan, south korea, israel etc. Which powerful allies does russia have? Is it north korea that is being ravaged by hunger or china who's military is not even capable of facing japan alone, or is it iran that israel will wipe out in a twinkle of an eye? Russia wont stand a chance if they dare take that path.

Lol. You naija folks living in America are crackpots, aren't ya? You watch too much MSM and listen to too much US propaganda.

In as much as this news is rubbish cos the yanks aren't suicidal - Russia has one of the most equipped modern militaries on the planet, and their new doctrine is far superior to Soviet's. If I were you, I'd fear Putin's Russia.

When their new tools start rolling out later this year - US will scamper for cover. Have you seen their new T-14 Armata tanks?

Can US even win a war in Europe? Looool

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

If you deactivate - imma come to Guam to liberate ya ar.se and move you to Chagos archipelago lol.

Too bad Mauritius just won it back. Erm, my yard won't be a bad idea.

This weekend will be fun. Will be eating bush meat and drinking palm wine in my village.

Watching the elections in 3D. After that i am out of here. Dont worry, i still have your doll. All i need is a name wink

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by FBS: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
all na story and nothing else. They ain't gonna do jack rabbit. nada.

oh just before you start to re re re...check my siggy. cheesy
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by stag: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

Elections no hold nah

I had set my mind not to see any posts from you anymore. Pity you still intend to deactivate come March 30, won't that be such a waste?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
donnypool:

Before the brits were in control of some part of the world, but the french always on their throat, but for today, its the Americans. The Europeans build a country that is now greater than the entire europe.

Bigger than Continental Europe - yes. Greater than Europe, if they were to put their resources together? - I doubt it. Europeans are just tired of wars after the destructions of the two world wars. US is the new kid on the bloc showing off.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by FBS: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You naija folks living in America are crackpots, aren't ya? You watch too much MSM and listen to too much US propaganda.

In as much as this news is rubbish cos the yanks aren't suicidal - Russia has one of the most equipped modern militaries on the planet, and their new doctrine is far superior to Soviet's. If I were you, I'd fear Putin's Russia.

When their new tools start rolling out later this year - US will scamper for cover. Have you seen their new T-14 Armata tanks?

Can US even win a war in Europe? Looool
There is nothing to fear. russia can bully countries like Ukraine, Georgia and that is where it stops.
That country is more or less isolated. It has very few allies (Belorussia and Kazakhstan to some extent). Every other country around that zone (please dont mention armenia, south osetia, etc) is waiting for it to fall. It is in Russia's best interest NOT to go to war. And that is why you see Pukin fighting tooth and nail to ward off weapon installations very close to its borders. If you don't know. Now you know.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

This weekend will be fun. Will be eating bush meat and drinking palm wine in my village.

Watching the elections in 3D. After that i am out of here. Dont worry, i still have your doll. All i need is a name wink

Lol. So you just gave me perpetual blue balls for no reason, no?

I might retire as well - and focus on other things. Perhaps after one last dance lol.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
stag:

I had set my mind not to see any posts from you anymore. Pity you still intend to deactivate come March 30, won't that be such a waste?

NL is taking too much of my free time. Needs to stop!. I will be watching / reading comments as a guest thou. I may change my mind. 5 days is still far away!
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by JUHABACH: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
golddust6000:
Russia will not fight a conventional war against the USA or NATO. if attacked the first response will be Nuclear. Game over

have you ever heard of the term "M.A.D."?
trust me, there will be no nuclear war.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by JUHABACH: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
I can see the possible alliance..russia and north korea and the arab world vs USA,south korea,england,france.it would be fatal..very fatal
fixed
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
FBS:

there is nothing to fear. russia can bully countries like Ukraine, Georgia and that is where it stops.
That country is more or less isolated. It has very few allies (Belorussia and Kazakhstan to some extent). Every other country around that zone (please dont mention armenia, south osetia, etc) is waiting for it to fall. It is in Russia's best interest NOT to go to war. And that is why you see Pukin fighting tooth and nail to ward off weapon installations very close to its borders. If you don't know. Now you know.

It is no one's interest, not just Russia's. In a shooting match between the great powers - half of the planet will be destroyed in the first 24 hours. They are not suicidal.

However, if it ever happens - I don't see any country defeating Russia in Europe.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by knightsTempler: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

Not buying that. Tell me what capabilities the US military lacks that she need Europe for!

NATO is a political tool for the US but a security tool for most Europeans. It legitimatizes American aggression and it gives an illusion of a consensus among of the "civilized world" on the other hand, It helps the Eastern/Central Europeans to feel safe from Russia's Aggression. US Only hide behind NATO for political reasons not for military purpose at all!. In fact US is NATO
It keeps the Americans in , the Germans down and the Russians out as Lord Ismay put it.

Succinctly explained.

The dude called sirshymex or whatever his handle is couldn't explained jack, he was rambling all over the place saying nothing.

You just owned that Nigga!

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by FBS: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

It is no one's interest, not just Russia's. In a shooting match between the great powers - half of the planet will be destroyed in the first 24 hours. They are not suicidal.

However, if it ever happens - I don't see any country defeating Russia in Europe.
Even Russia now matter how crazy pukin is, will NOT go to war. He won't. All na bravado. cheesy

Individually obviously no country can defeat Russia in Europe but there are far too many countries in that area that are CRAZILY mad at them. Think of ALL the former soviet countries + Germany + others. It's not pretty at all.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
[b]yeah but i am back now. just had to chill out for a lil bit. with regards to this war. it is the war to end all wars. and it will happen. however it is an orchestrated war by the elites who control the world banking system. they are about to get rid of the dollar and oil dependency and because america is in 18 trillion dollar debt to the chinese amongst others, america has become a liability to them. so they have sold america to the chinese. one of the conditions is that they would set up this war so as to forcibly take america from the americans and give it to the chinese. its the new world order. china and russia will be the new world super powers while the elites have cashed out of america and have all run to europe. so this is basically a handing over of america to china and russia and the new world order but they have to make it seem like china actually won the land of america in a war as opposed to just handing over america to them because 300 million americans will not accept that. so yeah its a big messy game of power change all orchestrated by the rotcschilds and rockefellers and duponts and gettys ( the guys who own the american reserve bank and who control every bank in the world ). however the ultimate thing here is that God is controlling all these people and they think they are trying to put forth their own agendas but this war unbeknownst to them is to initiate the downfall of the west. its a big game controlled both by celestial powers and terrestrial powers. it will happen. it is biblical. america is a corporation and not a country. it is incorporated. and is run like a corporation. now the takeover by the chinese is becoming evident even to americans because they have started changing over all the signs in america to chinese, gradually [/b] wink

Big bredrin, Wahh ya say?

Errything bless inna manny, stil? Man a fi cum down fi a visit to dem bits soon. Get ya bredrin a ganja farmer on deck before I come over cuhh yard man nuh play a fi earthly plants. Deyah.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:

Wow,Ur explanations make sense, Obama seems to be championing a new world order but he doesn't know that he is indirectly fulfilling scriptures, as long as the Creator is behind the scene he is watching his eternal word to come to pass.......Europe is already in some kind of recession.....where will Africa fit in this whole equation ......Middle east is already battling ISIS, boko haram is holding W/africa to ransom, the whole thing taya me abeg, let the Master & saviour hasten his arrival jor make person rest from this generation of vipers....

2 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Solexy96(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

The yanks only military advantage is that the yanks are stup1d when it comes to war.

The cluelessness of American Generals backed by a ready constant resupply chain makes them very hard to study.

The Germans attested to this in world war 2 when they found out that American Generals lacked any doctrine which in turn made them difficult to understand and subsequently predict.

American foolishness and resources is the true might behind America's military might!

From all I've seen you post, it's evident that you've allowed your HATE for the US to cloud your judgement. I don't like the US nor RUSSIA but I analyse logically and not with a fallacious mindset.

Don't bother replying me, it's fully obvious what your reply would be. So safe us the stress, please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.