Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (57312 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia. / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by frankmoney(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2015
classico:

Another ill-informed. One of the assertion you are right. Though very debatable. When did the U.S. invade Syria,Libya and Taliban country? Just stop hating,you'll be better off
The us army aided Libya in overthrowing gadahfi now Libya is worse than before , and Afghanistan are u for real ? the us have been there since God knows when and yet the nation has become worse on daily basis , Syria the US was a major supporter against anti-Assad fighters who created chaos in d country and is now a major breeding ground for Isis ...anywhere trouble is about.to escalate you can trace it to the us
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by classico(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

ignore that zombie

If I promise you dumbass $500 tomorrow,you'll be singing a different tone, oponu jati jati

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2015
classico:

You just confirmed your shallowness. Is it bad to take orders from superiors? I served, and I am no GI Joe, only depleted intelligence tag warriors by that acronym. You need enlightenment ASAP

you were nothing but a lowly grunt who served in the US forces for citizenship.

I am very sure you were given a chair force job pushing mails back and forth.

Warrior ko, warrior ni

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2015
classico:

If I promise you dumbass $500 tomorrow,you'll be singing a different tone, oponu jati jati

Used your change to pay for your artificial lifestyle.

Remember the mortgage is coming up this month end
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by classico(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Used your change to pay for your artificial lifestyle.

Remember the mortgage is coming up this month end

Ode, you know what mortgage is? I'll buy you expensive booze when I come to Nigeria later this year,your oga go dey worship me. Know why, I meet them all the time here,sucking you dry and bowing. Oponu oniranu. Hating and broke
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
classico:

Ode, you know what mortgage is? I'll buy you expensive booze when I come to Nigeria later this year,your oga go dey worship me. Know why, I meet them all the time here,sucking you dry and bowing. Oponu oniranu. Hating and broke

lol.

See this customer claiming big boi.

take your fake fraudulent azz out of here.

Broke azz immigrant.

Enter 9ja come see men spend your GI grant in one hour.

poverty

6 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by dammytosh: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:
Apc supporters:" VOTE GMB he'll go nd stop the war"

GMB: "If nigerians fote me, i would waka go UN nd stop the war...

Have always heard people being brain washed never seen one before untill the Emergence of APC

Do u think APC need to campaign ?

The exchange rate is enough campaign. ( GEJ is campaigning for APC with his lack of direction)

2 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Fourwinds: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2015
hmmmm. I hope it has not started. with keen interest., I will continue to monitor dis. BTW.... dis two mad men are awake again(USA and RUSSIA). to be sincere if dis two engage demselves., I see....Almaggedon. infact I cannt imagine how it will be. well let me prepare to meet my creator. massive deployment....where is dis madness coming from.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by classico(m): 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

lol.

See this customer claiming big boi.

take your fake fraudulent azz out of here.

Broke azz immigrant.

Enter 9ja come see men spend your GI grant in one hour.

My assessment
1. You are jobless
2. Your phone will soon go off
3. It's late out here,I'm not doing anything illegal 4. You'll hate and perish in your hatred
5. Face your predicaments. You are in deep crap.
I'll say the last one, you are not smart .

poverty
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by emeka2847: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:

Have always heard people being brain washed never seen one before untill the Emergence of APC

What is "fote"?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Do u think APC need to campaign ?

The exchange rate is enough campaign. ( GEJ is campaigning for APC with his lack of direction)

Why blame GEJ for the exchange rate?

Our economy is 90% dependent on oil revenue.

The same oil revenue that your governors refused the FG to save in both the ECA andExternal reserves.

Your governors also foolishly went to the banks to borrow against oil allocations thinking oil will forever remain at over $100 with nothing on ground to show for their lendings.

Your foolish parasitic governors when confronted with diminishing oil allocations arising from a crash in prices still had to make their monthly commitments to banks thereby reducing whatever revenue that accrued to them. Their next line of action was to go cap in hand demanding for more revenue from the FG and insisting that the ECA funds be disbursed.

Please begin to see a Nigeria with no oil money because when eventually we pull out, I wonder which oil money you are going to depend on.

Start planting cocoa now ohh!

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Misogynist2014(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2015
A woman prophet prophesied America won't hold next elections.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by linearity: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Most Americans are renouncing their citizens and heading across the border to Canada which has a higher tax regime than the US.

A vast majority of Americans renouncing their citizenship do it because they are sick of what America has become and not for tax reasons.

Nonse! They caught you in one fabricated lies, you dug yourself another hole.

Canada do not have higher tax rates than USA, read...

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0411/do-canadians-really-pay-more-taxes-than-americans.aspx

Even at that, Canada Healthcare is incorporated into their taxes since it is government provided but in the US that is an extra expense.

The graph you just shown clearly indicated that, many Americans got superb rich under Obama and in a bid to avoid paying the taxes moved to Canada, McDonald's just did that recently, just because of tax advantages in Canada, they bought a smaller company in Canada and moved their headquarters there despite the fact that the majority of their base and operations are in the US.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Dnaz(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Chai I weep for this nation, this false alarm thread reached 6pages OMG, people on nairaland must have the lowest I. Q On the planet, nobody even cared to check BBC, Cnn or aljazeera to confirm. It's really a pity we have these kind of idiots on this platform. TUFIAKWA, I am so disgusted

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by classico(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
linearity:

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0411/do-canadians-really-pay-more-taxes-than-americans.aspx

Even at that, Canada Healthcare is incorporated into their taxes since it is government provided but in the US that is an extra expense.

The graph you just shown clearly indicated that, many Americans got superb rich under Obama and in a bid to avoid paying the taxes moved to Canada, McDonald's just did that recently, just because of tax advantages in Canada, they bought a smaller company in Canada and moved their headquarters there despite the fact that the majority of their base and operations are in the US.

The dude is daft, hating for no reason. Please spare him of his non-deliberate ignorance. He needs to step out.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by yetunsbay(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:

'cluelessness' is posting on wrong topic at wrong time

2 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by sunsky29(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Oyel:
Gan gan!!

*that time when watching a movie and you see the actor and boss gearing for a face off*
u won't nEed a babalawo to tel u that its d epic fight of all fight..

When I dey watch film n dem don reach dis level n nepa cm tk light..

E dey pain me en
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2015
linearity:

Income tax rates in Canada are higher than that in the US.

Only corporate taxes are higher in the US.

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by linearity: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2015
golddust6000:
Russia will not fight a conventional war against the USA or NATO. if attacked the first response will be Nuclear. Game over
And you think US does not know that and is not anticipating that?

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by okeamuboy: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:

Who them brainwash now?

You just woke up dey sweat for your mat, no light. Your yeye phone with the last bar wey de on top, na APC u first remember. Na them kobo your life like this?

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Malakh: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
when her "nnakedness" is seen then she'll be bite the dust in an hour
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

Sirshymexx answered your question. Russia has good air defense.

That said, There are new countermeasures against sophisticated air defenses that is being deployed by the US airforce and Navy. They can be launched from miles away from transport and fighter air-crafts. They will have the same signature of a fighter get and the same flying characteristics. The goal is for mobile air defense to shoot them down or track them so that they can give up their positions for a real fighter

You have weapon systems like ADM-160 MALD , AGM-154 JSOW ,AGM-88 HARM. It increases the survivability of fight jets but since they haven't really engaged latest Russian air defense i guess we will never know. FOR NOW!
hmm nice writeup over there.. But can you please mention the best US fighter jets for a war like this...? Those that can match the Russians
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2015
kasiem:
Usa is about disgracing themselves. They are lucky it's not Israel this time
if that war eventually comes to reality na DAT same Israel that follow us first among any other country
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm I agree...but u knw that spain and france would gladly support the U.S.A...so it would be ok if u add them too...seriously it would be a bad war cos the whole arab world hate U.S.A with passion...from north africa to the middle east except isreal...U.S.A is in soup if it happens
yea Russia has Iran, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan , Indian Asia tho but with a very strong and recognize military..
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm I agree...but u knw that spain and france would gladly support the U.S.A...so it would be ok if u add them too...seriously it would be a bad war cos the whole arab world hate U.S.A with passion...from north africa to the middle east except isreal...U.S.A is in soup if it happens
yea Russia has Iran, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan , India Asia tho but with a very strong and recognize military..
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by XBLadez: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Maccoy1:

I used to think the old man had some common understanding despite his lack of school certificate until he said he'd make naira equal dollar. That's far dumber than not knowing the meaning of APC and INEC grin grin
Buhari is a disgrace to politics

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Dnaz:
Chai I weep for this nation, this false alarm thread reached 6pages OMG, people on nairaland must have the lowest I. Q On the planet, nobody even cared to check BBC, Cnn or aljazeera to confirm. It's really a pity we have these kind of idiots on this platform. TUFIAKWA, I am so disgusted
bro don't come hear n start claiming I too know ....
Those news outlet u just mentioned have their limits o
take for example BBC will say 50 people dead mean while its over 100 people that were killed dat was during d Gaddafi n him people war ooooo n even DAT ccn self u no how many times dem don carry fake n stupid abt Nigeria
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by olaridwan(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2015
“Any aggressor has to realize that whatever he does in terms anti-ballistic
missile defense or the attempts to reach hypersonic speeds to deliver
precision weapons, to neutralize Russia’ nuclear potential, it would be
nothing more than an illusion, and will stay that way. We are not going to
sit idle,” .......putin

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by busybrain88: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
tdayof:
hmm Obama just turned Europe to dumping ground...

It would have been better without the world war[/b]which I doubt is not possible especially when more countries are in but I doubt they will be able to handle this team...

[b]RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA →JAPAN vs USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LATVIA.
hello,japan won't fight USA.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SkinnyDude(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2015
kasiem:
Usa is about disgracing themselves. They are lucky it's not Israel this time
israel army is good, one of the best. but it cant stand US army.

btw, israel and US are allies.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2015
busybrain88:
hello,japan won't fight USA.
it was a mistake.. Which I already corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.