Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (13069 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Wuuworld:
I no fit o!!!!,All my guys na baddoooo!!!! They can be very harmful especially to the lips between the legs.
Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by omarithmetics: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Promiscuous you said? And your friend? What was said about birds of the same feathers?....if you screw with other people's sister and consider your sister unscrewable ur day dreaming. Just be happy he respects you enough to tell you before hand
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
tonaydo:
since he is your friend i guess you should have somethings in common, but most times most friends can be different some are flirty and those are the few i can't allow my sister to date. . .e.t.c.
depends on her age and love for cash. If she is 35 years...how u wan stop d guy?
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by anonym0us: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Only if he's ready to marry her
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by GENTLETEE(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Capital NO!
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Missmossy(f): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
It all depends, if its my good friends yes grin and if its my bad friends no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by dewstar: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, I will. Depending on how responsible he is. Shouldn't be a problem if he's responsible in the sense that he works, doesn't drink or smoke irresponsibly, takes good care of her and respect her, even if he flirts once in a while that will be fine.

This is exactly how a promiscuous person will put it. Bad guy. grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by egorov(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
I can't even allow my pastor friend sef
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by wiloy2k8(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
all my friends are promiscuous , excluding me grin

i dont even want them to talk about my sister .
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Nicepoker(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, I will. Depending on how responsible he is. Shouldn't be a problem if he's responsible in the sense that he works, doesn't drink or smoke irresponsibly, takes good care of her and respect her, even if he flirts once in a while that will be fine.
comprehension is ur problem.
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by wiloy2k8(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
nnafather:
Even a Reverend Father in view cannot date my sister so far he is my friend. No friend of mine, by any means necessary and unnecessary, has the legal, religious or traditional right to date my sister. If he goes ahead to date my sister, I will mate his sister. Finish.

u dey my mind ooo ...
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by smsdigito: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Holatunde007:
Why not?
Y would I take charge of sister sex life
Weytin concern me?
It's like saying if you hear your sister received HIV infections from any of those ur guys, it wont still bother you bc her sex life is her business? And u are sure she is your own sister sha?hmmmm shocked

Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Mathewa(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
never.. my friends ar badoly
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Skoopy(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
My sister? It's always a No for all my friends ( both good and bad) . I'll rather she dates a guy we have nothing in common.
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by tonaydo(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
ferdimako:

depends on her age and love for cash. If she is 35 years...how u wan stop d guy?
lmao.
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by tonaydo(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
Personally I feel once we are friends, your sister is off limits to me just as my sister is off limits to you. I don't like the notion of Guys dating their friend's sister even if the guy is responsible. There are too many girls around for you to now say it's my sister you want to date.
your head is there. . .
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by tonaydo(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Missmossy:
It all depends, if its my good friends yes grin and if its my bad friends no!
lols
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by chimerase2: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Neeva ever I can't and will not unless dat guy is like me cheesy
I have shared ma sista once with one of ma friend who I knw if u give him a gal dat is naaaked with him in de room he won't act so I was ok sharing him with ma sis grin
Wn I was in ma finals ma kid sista came to write post ume in our skul one of ma friend ma best for dat matter came and started eyeing ma sis omo u go see vexation becos dat guy na chronic womaniser him get sweet for mouth
So I didn't give him chance at all
Despite his complaint dat he will change and all dat, no I refused him
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by dammillicious: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
will let her know that he's promiscous....and if she still dey form love, it will be difficult as to say na me go become the enemy(if gels don love, dem no dey hear word well)..what i will never do is arrange my sister for my friend...if dey meet on a neutral ground and things work out....NO P
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Lovebond34(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
softapple:
I will nt allow any of my friends to even date my sister, wheda good or bad i dnt care, i just cant stand it.
stingyness at its highest peak...nd u dy follo persn sista ba

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by Vince77(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
emjoe1:
g
g for girl
Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by aswani(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Firstly, it is none of my business who she dates because she is an adult who can make her own decisions and mistakes.

I will advice her and provide reasons for my concerns. After that, I will face my own problems in life.

To all the 'boys' here forming Chief Protector, you have obviously never given advice to a woman that has feelings for a man before. Regardless of what you say and do, she will follow her heart. In fact, the more you oppose the more exciting it will be for her.

Your best bet is to hope that your friend is respectful enough of you to treat her right and drop her gently. If that doesn't happen, then you might want to reconsider the kind of friends you are hanging around with.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? by jerrymej(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Not when am still alive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.