Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers (13103 Views)

This Chick Shares How She Was Controlled By Her Man's D / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / Do You Know You Can Tell A Man's P*nis Size By Looking At His Fingers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
This works.

When I was still in the world, a man with big hands and fingers always has big manhood, while a man with small hands has small manhood. Not like I am a fan of anything big cos I am not a borehole but this is for those ladies who care about it.

Check his fingers and feet to know how endowed he is, do I have a confirmation?

3 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Topestbilly(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Come n check mine @Op

I will be available dis weekend so we can put dis theory into practical. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by vault(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
*hides fingers*...... bluffs, its all lies undecided
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by 0079jaBond(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guess you're still "in the world"

13 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by falconey(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
It gets bigger
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Iamlordgee(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Endtime fingers.

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by oteneaaron(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Damn.!!.....i never believed this shii.....

My gurl told me sometime ago....she even said she observed my fingers and guessed the size of my package the day we first met..........oh boy!!,.....m a true son of my father... grin grin grin

She confessed when she saw d full package na.....original king kong... grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by cruzita(f): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided what of people wey no get hand?so they are dickless

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Leriebloom(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
lolz
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
It doesn't always work that way.
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by oteneaaron(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Luxxe:
It doesn't always work that way.

Really? Please tell me more.....
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
lol, this is some funny shiiit grin
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lezz, how big are your hands?
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kinglekan, come and answer so I can send that stuff

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
oteneaaron:
Damn.!!.....i never believed this shii.....

My gurl told me sometime ago....she even said she observed my fingers and guessed the size of my package the day we first met..........oh boy!!,.....m a true son of my father... grin grin grin

She confessed when she saw d full package na.....original king kong... grin
it's always true

2 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by kingstylo01(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
lifeisabitch:
This works.

When I was still in the world, a man with big hands and fingers always has big manhood, while a man with small hands has small manhood. Not like I am a fan of anything big cos I am not a borehole but this is for those ladies who care about it.

Check his fingers and feet to know how endowed he is, do I have a confirmation?

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by lezz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Le.zz, how big are your hands?
That's how big it is.
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
lezz:
That's how big it is.
that's a pretty big hand you got there.

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thank God for salvation smiley
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by lezz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
lifeisabitch:
that's a pretty big hand you got there.
Believe it, the endowment extends down the other region.

But you aren't a fan of big diick undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
lezz:
Believe it, the endowment extends down the other region.

But you aren't a fan of big diick undecided
sadly, secondly i'm no longer into that, I am saved.

Not like I hate big ones though but small ones are easier to ride.
Good old days.

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by SexyCeline(f): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not always true though.. My ex had small finger's, yet his dìck was 8 inches plus. Had to break up with him before he kills me.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Affable0709(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
1 lady above me is showcasing her talent... anyways, its 'business my of none'

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Affable0709(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
So now the world is in you abi?

Indeed lifeisabitch.

Stop believing this fallacy, date a pole wire, if his dick is short its short!

is that a piercing on your lower back? nawao
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by klenton(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=lifeisabitch post=42949103]This works.

When I was still in the world, a man with big hands and fingers always has big manhood,

now dat ur in heaven i can only imagine wit dis post wat u did in d world

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Leriebloom(f): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have heard this once b4.
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
SexyCeline:
Not always true though.. My ex had small finger's, yet his dìck was 8 inches plus. Had to break up with him before he kills me.
cheesy lol, you should give him my number, let me introduce him to someone.
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:
I have heard this once b4.
you can confirm, check your boyfriends hands and his dicck, that simple.

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Emodeee: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
SexyCeline:

How many exes do you have?
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by Leriebloom(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you can confirm, check your boyfriends hands and his dicck, that simple.
Would do just that with the next guy i wld date.
Re: Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers by lezz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
lifeisabitch:
sadly, secondly i'm no longer into that, I am saved.

Not like I hate big ones though but small ones are easier to ride.
Good old days.
small diicks Only tickle.

1. Big diick feels you up and brushes all the corners of your puuny

2. Even if you love riding, you can always dictate the length you want to go

3. Only a big diick leaves your punnyy with a sweet-sore sensation after sex when a smalll one will only tickle you.

4. A big dickk can decide to sacrifice going deep into you instead go half the distance then use the extra length for side penetration. You know, entering and banging your puunny from an angle.

Except your previous experience was all size no skill. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. / A Nairalander Dukeprince50 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.