Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (12743 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
chibwike:
Recycled thread

~ So?
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tosyne2much - I don't know his brand of drinks, but I sure will love to have a drink with this baba. Learnt a lot from him and who knows I might just learn some more of 10 things. grin
Funny enough, Tosyne does not take alcohol cool
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=Dimples192 post=31967238][/quote]

~when you come to Nigeria,, we would meet in the Eko Hotels and lodge for 3 days.
I would buy you anything you want.. . cheesy so? would you like to meet me?
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ronald4lif, I am patiently waiting for you.
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Funny enough, Tosyne does not take alcohol cool

Good for you. smiley
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I actually looked that land ni jawe

teasing
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~when you come to Nigeria,, we would meet in the Eko Hotels and lodge for 3 days.
I would buy you anything you want.. . cheesy so? would you like to meet me?

Typing....
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
softysparky:

Hehe! Can't wait either, sugar.

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01, thanks. Your sense of humour is beyond me too

Ronald4lif angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by whizqueen(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
mirexxx:
Are U Kristina1
Babe you sharp oo angry
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by cherryice(f): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666 whrs ur list sad

burger01 I believe you will smiley
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by pinkycute(f): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Exjoker== cool and funny dude cheesy but I don't know if he's cute because he don't have a pic cry

Danbrowndmf=== funny but disturbing at times undecided

Tameera== I've been spying on you since cheesy and I would've love to meet you in person lipsrsealed

Cloudyskyglind== My runaway friend grin he's cute but difficult to understand... Love to know you more

And many more*******

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
greatestboss:
i would love to meet emmm... Blackett And Origin101... Those guyz are great...
I'm honoured bro cool
A bottle of orijin for u

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Dotwillis1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
damseyl:
aww shocked .... Tnx love smiley I'm honored

Btw, you not that active like before, what happened?
lol, I should be asking yhu dhat .... Anyway, I am na..tho v bn xo busy in skul so it aint like b4 and more so the little time I v to login, I spend it in dah rap battle section most times.
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by malonephill(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Softy.sparky - she's a darling and a treasure I will love to keep for a longest time. Sure know we'll have some good laugh over NL, that's for sure. smiley

Ipp.ledge - he's my chairman, a brother and a friend, I'd love to have a drink and learn some tips on how to have my way around women from him. cheesy

Lala.247 and her partner in crime Dim.ples192- hopefully someday we may meet up somewhere in the city, do some window shopping and have a coffee together. That will be a pleasure for sure. smiley

Akin.sadeez - mehn just got to know him recently but this guy is damn intelligent and whenever I see his comment I take a deep breath as there is always something new to learn. cool

Airbornelacer - Another quiet maestro who I will love to toss a glass of moetNchandon with on a very good sunny day. It will be fun to end the day in a club with him where we can arrange some take home babes for a rest. cool

Xiad.nat - oh well, I have been seeking for her troubles recently, it will be an honour to meet her but only if she won't retaliate all the troubles I have fed her with. wink

Mz.nelly - I often wonder where she got such brains from. Way too much for her age. I would be a king to be in her presence. I'm sure she's got lots of surprises for me. smiley

Tosyne.2much - I don't know his brand of drinks, but I sure will love to have a drink with this baba. Learnt a lot from him and who knows I might just learn some more of 10 things. grin

Blac.kett - well to be sincerest I often wonder who is behind that moniker. It's no secrets that most Nigerians doesn't get a message if told quietly, that he knows much and does not tolerate that (fools) as he deals with them gladly. On a good day, I'll love to have a drink with him especially on a day chelsea will be thrashing man united. And we would have a laugh over the great in blues. The bills will be on him thoughcheesy.

That's about that
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
MzNelly:
Burger01, thanks. Your sense of humour is beyond me too

Ronald...4lif angry angry

Hey, yeah yeah I know what's about that, mistakes happen. I'm dumbfounded about that but that I'll make amends.
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You still thinking? lipsrsealed

grin apparently
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by ronald4lif(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
author=malonephill post=31969069]

Bro, dey there na, you go see as we go trash una for return leg. Noisy club. tongue
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by freshdude99(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01:
Individual reasons for wanting to meet these wonderful peeps . Great posts and good sense of humour. Cherryice, I will make that trip, believe me.

Ishilove
cherryice
Sile12
Callotti
MzNelly
Lala247
Missclasssy
Dimples192
Jacksparrow1207
Mirexxx

Too many, I can't name them all...

So long as my baby's there, this list is so correct! Dimples192 I see u hun kiss kiss
Cc: Dimples192
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hey, yeah yeah I know what's about that, mistakes happen. I'm dumbfounded about that but that I'll make amends.

*sigh*

Okay
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01 am so honoured bro, wish to see you someday..grin
Good to know Ishilove Tops the listgringrin

Tdayof-He called me ordinary citizen and I won't forget that.

Amefrica

Elantraceey
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
cherryice:
Darkrebel666 whrs ur list sad

burger01 I believe you will smiley

• Lol, check the first post on the first page ..My list is there
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tdayof(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sile12:

Amefrica

Elantraceey

;DD bro that's what Nigeria govt called us o.. In fact I heard its now "STANDARD CITIZEN" grin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by cherryice(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• Lol, check the first post on the first page ..My list is there
oh seen

No comment realy? sad
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by freshdude99(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
softysparky:
Wetin u dey patiently wait for softy... ermmn grin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Mirexxx smiley

Damseyl smiley
sweetie mi smiley
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
1.jacksparrow1207.....just like this dude naturally kiss
2.Blackett undecided cheesy kiss.....wanna know if he is a tough guy for real and i am going to deal with him#lol
3.searching4love..i just like/dislike this nigga cheesy kiss
4.Tosyne2much...cute and intelligent!!always gbadun his list threads tho kiss grin
Rokiatu....wanna know if that ukwu of her is for real or na butt pad cheesy kiss
5.iplegg...just like him,he is cute tho
6.origin101.... that guy ehnnnnnn lipsrsealed kiss
7.lala247...my new crush
8.Naijaboiy..wanna know if he's cute for real
9.Truckpusher..no coment#i like his hair tho
10.buygala...very intelligent dude,he do crack up my ribs with his coments

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
cherryice:
oh seen

No comment realy? sad

• Lol.. If I say what's really on my mind, you would say I need Rehab again like before..
So I decided to stay mute grin feel me?
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by elantraceey(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sile12:

Amefrica

Elantraceey

hmmmm thanks , I'll love to meet you too.
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by mirexxx(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
ivyy:

10 is tooo many
Vjsmiles
Kingtom
Darkrebel666
Dimples192
Mirexxx
Lala247

Still thinking
thanks luv i'd love to see those beautiful popping eyes wink
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by cherryice(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• Lol.. If I say what's really on my mind, you would say I need Rehab again like before..
So I decided to stay mute grin feel me?
no I dnt feel you

go fuvvking modify that "no commnt" now
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.jacksparrow.1207.....just like this dude naturally kiss
2.Blackett undecided cheesy kiss.....wanna know if he is a tough guy for real and i am going to deal with him#lol
3.searching4love..i just like/dislike this nigga cheesy kiss
4.Tosyne2much...cute and intelligent!!always gbadun his list threads tho kiss grin
Rokiatu....wanna know if that ukwu of her is for real or na butt pad cheesy kiss
5.iplegg...just like him,he is cute tho
6.origin101.... that guy ehnnnnnn lipsrsealed kiss
7.lala247...my new crush
8.Naijaboiy..wanna know if he's cute for real
9.Truckpusher..no coment#i like his hair tho
10.buygala...very intelligent dude,he do crack up my ribs with his coments

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

your new dp, why's ya n!pp.le hard? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.