Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (12773 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
What?
So there was a thread like this and no one told me?

OK.

I'd like to meet tosyne2much, orijin101, lalasticlala, mrsbreezy, vickybee, truckpusher, HFOG, naijaboiy, jemimina . . . or whatever her name is . . . grin grin
And . . .okay, Blackett?

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
see me see jacksparrow,na only that place ur eyes see shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why e hard? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Dotwillis1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
mirexxx:
where have u been? sad
i was lonely ehn sad
u can't imagine sad

I'm sowie swit sad
Yhu see, if bn busy was a 'drug', I'd always be as high as hell!
I dnt v much leisure time this days
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by mirexxx(f): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:

I'm sowie swit sad
Yhu see, if bn busy was a 'drug', I'd always be as high as hell!
I dnt v much leisure time this days
I understand sad
I hope ur doing fine..? sad
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why e hard? kiss kiss kiss
chaiiii na who spoil u like this? cheesy
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii na who spoil u like this? cheesy

iv been warned not to derail. make we sempe the topic tongue tongue tongue tongue
i'l take u to derailers thread
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
common nigga, he said 'Drink' and not alcohol cheesy
Hahaha cheesy

See you !!! So you expect a grown up man like Ronald4lif to sit with me drinking Coke, Fanta and Juice abi ? You must be sucking bosom tongue
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoetNChandon?

Come on Ronald Im just a village boy who is so much into shekpe and palmy cheesy grin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
why naa undecided cheesy#wanna b ur sugar mummy grin grin
Try the next guy undecided
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Dotwillis1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I understand sad
I hope ur doing fine..? sad
yea smiley ...nd I'm sure yhu doing great too?
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tdayof(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
cherryice:
are u vjsmiles?
wow you even spelt his moniker well... Vjsmiles hmm am not.. Its 06:00hrs
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:
MoetNChandon?

Come on Ronald Im just a village boy who is so much into shekpe and palmy cheesy grin
Pants on fire...... cool
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wonder what would happen if nairalnad was actually a real community.
grin grin grin grin
Some people would be In big trouble . . . .
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by marieolae(f): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mrcork
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
Vijsmiles that viju guy that loves hiding things...

Sile12 he makes travel section interesting for me .
Amefrica ehnn make I no talk cos my followings will be full by tomorrow morning if he enters this thread..

Haha what do you mean by your followings be full by tomorrow?
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Some of us are used to getting into trouble.
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshdude99:

Wetin u dey patiently wait for softy... ermmn grin
You naaaa, the day I go catch you ehhhh, I go do you many many good things. cheesy
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sile12:
Burger01 am so honoured bro, wish to see you someday..grin
Good to know Ishilove Tops the listgringrin

Tdayof-He called me ordinary citizen and I won't forget that.

Amefrica

Elantraceey

Haha thanks man! I would like to meet you too. cheesy
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
marieolae:
Mrcork
Where is he? shocked
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by cherryice(f): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
wow you even spelt his moniker well... Vjsmiles hmm am not.. Its 06:00hrs
ok yh it is.. u got the time crrctly
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Dotwillis1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

See you !!! So you expect a grown up man like Ronald4lyf to sit with me drinking Coke, Fanta and Juice abi ? You must be sucking bosom tongue
wtf! shocked ...r. yhu a kind of magician or sometin? Cus dhatz exactly wah m doingrin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by marieolae(f): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
I Don't know sad
Brandnew2:
Where is he? shocked
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
What?
So there was a thread like this and no one told me?

OK.

I'd like to meet tosyne 2much, orijin 101, lalasti clala, mr sb re.ezy, vick. ybee, truck. pusher, HF. OG, naij. aboiy, jem. imina . . . or whatever her name is . . . grin grin
And . . .okay, Blac. kett?
You are spotted bro

I'm glad you have me rated cool

Thanks biggest boss
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
marieolae:
I Don't know sad
You know where to find him....Just avoid dark alleys..grin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by JigsawKillah(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
I wonder what would happen if nairalnad was actually a real community.
grin grin grin grin
Some people would be In big trouble . . . .

trolls would be getting beat on daily basis
trolls only have mouths and fingers
no real guts
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by marieolae(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Show me the way.
Brandnew2:
You know where to find him....Just avoid dark alleys..grin
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by tameera(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=pinkycute post=31968678]Exjoker== cool and funny dude cheesy but I don't know if he's cute because he don't have a pic cry

Danbrowndmf=== funny but disturbing at times undecided

Tameera== I've been spying on you since cheesy and I would've love to meet you in person lipsrsealed

pinkycute I'd love to see you too
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
marieolae:
Show me the way.
Peckham babes, that's where you'll fine him lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
hifaif:
Cocoberry - So we can arrange for our real wedding and have babies.

Tandullceblog - Obsessed with her

Mirexxx - Huge crush

Lala247 - In love with her (does not mean I am gonna cheat on my cocoberry)

MudG - Very intelligent.

Vjsmiles - Want to punch his face

Valmunich - Hang out and smoke some shit. Must be a very humorous guy.

Vickybee - Teach her English Language.

Naijaboiy - Wanna see him for real.

TheSonOfMark - Intellectual wizard. Wanna meet him for real.

Marieolae - Sweet. Cute cush cush. Dazzling doodoo.

Missclasssy - We could start a broadcasting corporation together.

Mhizizzy - Another massive crush. A lady I could literally take my heart out for.

Xiadnat - I love the way she writes. I just love reading her posts, especially the long ones on health issues.

Dechandel - Cute. Has a great sense of humour.

Need to drop my pen now. Might make a second list
Okay, you have been noticed.

Next...

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Brandnew2:
Pants on fire...... cool

I dont lie on Tuesdays cheesy
Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'd like to meet all Nairaland feminist e.g tongue

Cococandy
Bukatyne
Sophyrocks etc

1 Like

Re: Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I dont lie on Tuesdays cheesy
Oh!

That's true. I almost forgot..grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / .. / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.