Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP (33579 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by johnnyblakes(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Alkidam:
Everybody knows their are people fighting the cause for jonathan in this battle, it might not neccessarily be the clueless one doing the dirty jobs but the corrupt element, mischievous soul who sees boda jona's continuity in government as their own personal wealth, because they know they would be able to loot more. In another news, when will FFK stop his rants? Maybe when he sees himself in the blackmaria conveying him and the other basketmouth(fayose, okupe, abati) to kirikiri. Nevertheless I HAVE DECIDED AND NO GOING BACK. Sai Baba
jailing people is the only change I see coming,but thankGod the world has passed that stage of thinking,anyway.........gej till buhari gives his life to christ.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by kaycshine(f): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2015
The truth is dat i dont want buhari to be disqualified before d election dat could cause more chaos in Nigeria bt i want him to watch President Goodluck beat him hands down on d field

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by openmine(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2015
“We also hope that he is not disqualified so that we have the opportunity to deal with him once and for all and demystify him at the polls. It would be a cruel act to deprive us of the opportunity of bursting his bubble once and for all and to humiliate him at the polls.
cool cool
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Simpson101(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2015
hopilo:
Democracy is the rule of law, if by tomorrow the law catches up with JonaTANS, that is democracy at work. So PDP leaders don't allow desperation becloud your sense of reasoning.

#fixed tongue
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by ikkkkk: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Alkidam:
Everybody knows their are people fighting the cause for jonathan in this battle, it might not neccessarily be the clueless one doing the dirty jobs but the corrupt element, mischievous soul who sees boda jona's continuity in government as their own personal wealth, because they know they would be able to loot more. In another news, when will FFK stop his rants? Maybe when he sees himself in the blackmaria conveying him and the other basketmouth(fayose, okupe, abati) to kirikiri. Nevertheless I HAVE DECIDED AND NO GOING BACK. Sai Baba

Baseless post without basic facts. Very clueless write up.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by opebamdell: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Come March 28,..the Nigeria Presidential crown final,..na final of all final b dat ooo,.d match between APCFC vs PDPFC,..your voter's card is ur ticket,..pls, kip it safe.

I have decided,
GMB
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Baba
Sai APC
Sai Change!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Simpson101(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2015
johnnyblakes:
jailing people is the only change I see coming,but thankGod the world has passed that stage of thinking,anyway.........gej till buhari gives his life to christ.

If you had found out why he jailed people back then, you'll realize that is who this Nation needs to move on...
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Omooba77: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2015
The uncontroversible truth is that General Buhari does not posses WAEC result,he was in UK for more than ten days and yet he could not process his result in Cambridge .Fraud is the greatest form of corruption ,even when I see any graduate clamouring for this man I smh.It is bad many youth can not see the future.Honesty is required to lead,he could have appologised that only his Principal recommendation gave him a place in the military school.As for me GEJ till 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by DollyParton1(f): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Our advice to them is to grow up, get real and prepare for the greatest humiliation of their lives on March 28.”
FFK should take that advice for himself.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by goldman777: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2015
jonathan has so infiltrated even d nigerian courts wit corruption they want to delay judgement to undermine buhari even a primary school pupil knows buhari is eligible but even d nigerian judiciary is now a tool for politics,jonathan will leave aso rock with power of GOD jus like his mentor abacha and ibb left without notice GOD always protects nigeria from desperate tyrants lik jona
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2015
FANI KAYODE's writing reminds me of this guy-Late Mr Moody, the mortician that ushers in Wrestling champion- the Undertaker. His mannerisms and actions are just too similar. Cant help but laugh out loud anytime he talks or writes.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by openmine(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Raiders:
bro, 16 yrs of PDP is enough to improve the power situation in Nigeria considering that they have had trillion of dollars revenue from oil sales. We have made more money in the last 16 yrs than during the military rule. Before PDP took the value of the naira was 100 to the dollar. Now its over 200 to the dollars. The unemployment and underemployment rate is in double digits with millions of graduates out of work.
I am not saying APC is a party of saints but lets try something different other than pdp because they have had 16 yrs . If they APC fail Nigerians just like pdp we will vote them out in 4 yrs time.
most of the politicians who are now in apc...which party were dey before now?
were dey not part of d 16yrs?
..na-abba,ameachi,akume,gemarde,el-rufai,saraki,kwankwaso,atiku(party prostitute grin).....sud i say more?
..were dey not part of d pdp?
...and pls dont give me d flimsy excuse dat they left because of national interest....
if u are so insistent on having sumtin different,den find anoda party and support not APC...
...enough of dis hypocrisy.... angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Capitano1(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
That one is no case joor , waec dat kids get without even going to d venue lol

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Seun360(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2015
klodike:
Chief FFK!!! Man wey get mouth. Giving LIAR moh'd arrythmias since.......On a serious note, I thought APC said aggrieved persons should go to court. Are they now scared of court pronouncement You best believe after match 28, APC would CHANGE to CGPA. That's the only change i see.

Meanwhile GEJ until the garden of EDEN is found.

Nice one FFK, hope Bianca Ojukwu will give you some nice doggy later in da day.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by jaymiebee(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
PdP and thier daily Jokes
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by ikkkkk: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
SirBrightoc:

And anyone that will vote for Buhari, may God
1. rule their lives the same way Buhari ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985.
2. support/encourage evil and destroyers in their lives the way Buhari has supported/encouraged Boko Haram.
3. raise false accusers everywhere in their lives the way they raised against GEJ
4. make people never to appreciate their good efforts, but magnify their mistakes.
SAY AMEN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2015
clevvermind:
see the way this man rubbished apc. i'm very happy. gringrin

Why won't u be laughing or happy? Cos u are both fools and u cant ell when u see 1......
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
MY ADVICE TO APC KEYBOARD WARRIORS

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by ivex: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
limmo:
I CNT jst stop hating Dis man. jst because u r paid to talk, u kept poking into evry matta. pshwwwww,!!!! funniest phin is dat I dnt even recognise him o.

When you see FFK talking you'll know he's a genius. APC has lost a gem!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by onatisi(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
patostation:

The same excuse PDP cronies keep peddling every year - "our democracy is young", "we are a third world country" "It too America 1000 years to get where they are", "we are laying the foundation for stable power", "transformation takes time" bla bla bla. Obasanjo came in and used 8yrs to build foundation, Yaradua used his ti me to build foundation, GEJ is transforming Nigeria with foundations, when will the building start?
when will the building starts? Until you get involved. You are the missing link in the chain.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
When FFK opens his mouth, all you can expect are lies, deceit and drug-fueled comments.

It is clear that the inner circle of the Jonathan government has been infiltrated. The patriotic Nigerians in the Presidency pass relevant information to the media and the opposition parties.

-2 weeks before the postponement of elections in Febuhari, the PDP said the election date was sacrosanct. The media raised alarm that PDP was planning to postpone it, FFK denied it- what happened?

-2 days before General Buhari's presidential speech at Chatham House, the media raised alarm that the PDP was planning to use illegal immigrants and miscreants in the UK to protest at the event- FFK denied it- what happened?

-Jonathan called the King of Morocco to solicit for support, the King dismissed him. The media reported it and FFK denied it- what happened?

The PDP keeps planning but the God of Nigeria keeps disappointing them.

Nigerians are ready for change and we will use our democratic rights to remove this wicked government.

Change. Change. Change!

#wehavedecided

we live in the era of smart phones but will silly people,try praying for sense myguy cz is too early to show us ur foolishness
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by openmine(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2015
tinacrl01:
ANYBODY THAT VOTE FOR GEJ IN THIS COMMING ELECTION GOD LL RULE IS LIFE THE WAY JONATHIN HAVE RULE US YOU BEALIVE SAY AMEN
Ok say AMEN TO THE FOLLOWING...
1.may buhari convict and jail u or ur family members after a court of law has acquitted you.
2.May buhari run ur life d way he ran d ptf.
3.Let buhari jail u and imprison u 4 100yrs 4 saying d truth about him..oya say Amen!
4.May buhari invoke d "blood of dogs and baboons" on u and ur family...OYA SAY A LOUD "AMEN"....smh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by victorbasse(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
limmo:
I CNT jst stop hating Dis man. jst because u r paid to talk, u kept poking into evry matta. pshwwwww,!!!! funniest phin is dat I dnt even recognise him o.
keee quiet.apc boy
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by lwinprince: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by ivex: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

*yimu* For the sake of your principal and this country let's hope the judge made use of his brain instead of his stomach.

@ your Signature: remember you are not to wait at the polling station after you cast your vote. Police (our friends, ) will take care of your vote. grin grin
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by openmine(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
kaycshine:
The truth is dat i dont want buhari to be disqualified before d election dat could cause more chaos in Nigeria bt i want him to watch President Goodluck beat him hands down on d field
d case has been adjourned till april 22
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Rexyl(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Ibikan ni ilekun ma ja si. We have seen enormous frauds in both parties, but Nigerians will live with one of the frausters after the elections and swearing in come May 29.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Dav24(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2015
What is APC saying? And if i may ask, who even stopped them from screening their candidates before presenting them for elections? i m afraid, they must have collected money from somebody to jump the screening exercise.Let them stop blaming PDP for their failure. when you fail to plan, you plan to fail, they should face their fate without sharing blames.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why i hate dis country,how can u buy judge with 2b naira,and expect me to accept his judgement,in d first place,he suppose to struck out d case,d case is not worthy to be consider,

Bros,
if you are the one that committed what Buhari committed (lying under oath), by now, your for dey jail...
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by otukpo(f): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2015
For the first time, ffk is talking sensibly
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by bdidi: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2015
openmine:

most of the politicians who are now in apc...which party were dey before now?
were dey not part of d 16yrs?
..na-abba,ameachi,akume,gemarde,el-rufai,saraki,kwankwaso,atiku(party prostitute grin).....sud i say more?
..were dey not part of d pdp?
...and pls dont give me d flimsy excuse dat they left because of national interest....
if u are so insistent on having sumtin different,den find anoda party and support not APC...
...enough of dis hypocrisy.... angry

Very on point! APC is now a downgrade of PDP having gotten virtually all the non performing n selfish actors in PDP. While the real PDP, the transformed PDP has been upgraded ever since all these actors left!

The only CHANGE I see now is APC changing to the PDP of the past .

Let's move forward please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.