Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP (33565 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by NewGombawa: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2015
osmosis2015:
I cut for this guy, Chief FFK. He's highly educated, I respect him. He is truelly the speaker of PDP, and when speaks Amechi farts. Thank God PDP got FFK. GEJ till Buhari turns 76 yrs., old.

If thief FFK is ur role model, you are also a F * u k i n g - F a g - K i d !
U should also go get a 1-way ticket 2 UK, like Ur role-model.
You will seriously need it, come 'mourn-day!' 30th March, 2015.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by abtmaviz(m): 2:19am On Mar 26, 2015
dagbokoncept:
You go fear yearnings. Osun, ekiti,ogun ,oyo ,kwara have refused to conduct local government elections in their state and they are condemning PDP, while they are the ones that has tortured, killed and bury democracy. Just imagining if the hold the power at centre, they will refuse to conduct elections at state level , so governors are now appointed. God forbid! No to Apc! No to buhari! No to anarchy! Vote Good luck Ebele Jonathan for continuity, sustainability and transformation. Gej till 2019!

Imo state inclusive

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 26, 2015
NewGombawa:

If thief FFK is ur role model, you are also a F * u k i n g - F a g - K i d !
U should also go get a 1-way ticket 2 UK, like Ur role-model.
You will seriously need it, come 'mourn-day!' 30th March, 2015.

I see y'all (APC) crying come this weekend. Take a look at your papi practicing his crying of failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by NewGombawa: 2:36am On Mar 26, 2015
osmosis2015:

I see y'all (APC) crying come this weekend. Take a look at your papi practicing his crying of failure.

TOO LATE ! ! ! BRO, U ARE HISTORY,
JUST WAIT AND SEE......
YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED & SHOCKED THIS WEEKEND !
MONEY CANT BUY YOU HAPINNESS,
MONEY CANT BUY YOU LOVE,
STOLEN MONEY CANT BUY YOU WIN !

U WILL DEFINATELY SEE ! ! !
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by mightycrown1(m): 2:56am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=28pt] MEANWHILE HEAR THIS FROM THE HORSES MOUTH [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by onatisi(m): 3:03am On Mar 26, 2015
clevvermind:
“We know that he does not have a certificate and
that he was not eligible to contest but we have
moved on from there and we are ready to meet
him in the field. The truth is that the APC are
suffering from all manner of paranoia and they
have lost touch with reality''- ffk.

i like the way this man talks. gringrin
I swear bro , pdp have ppl with brains and high intellect. Apc is just filled with mentally unbalanced people with drug addiction problems

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by globalresource: 3:39am On Mar 26, 2015
This man again Saturday will tell. The voice of the masses will be heard. And the masses shall win. It's a new day.
#iHavedecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by nicholasis(m): 4:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by rukkyland(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2015
the more the hate for GMB the more the love...it is a natural something.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by rukkyland(m): 4:13am On Mar 26, 2015
the more the hate for GMB the more the love...it is a natural something. he who is without sin..should be the first to cast a stone..
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Whatever the case, i think Nigerians have decided they would rather vote for a man with shoes and no degree, rather than one without shoes and a phD degree. We all know how that went down for the past 6 years for Nigerians!!! Lmao.....I think it is safe to infer that advanced education and good leadership have an inversely proportional relationship....at least based on GEJ as a test case!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Raiders: 4:29am On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
I swear bro , pdp have ppl with brains and high intellect. Apc is just filled with mentally unbalanced people with drug addiction problems
yes
PDP are people with brains and high intellect but they cant fixed Nigeria power problem for the past 16 yrs, millions of Nigerians are living in proverty, Nigeria is one of the most unsafe countries in the world with over 18 thousands Nigerians killed in the last 5 yrs.
I don't have anything personal against GEJ but PDP has had 16 yrs to "transform" Nigeria but they have failed woefully so its time for change in government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 26, 2015
I fear for this man....anytime he opens his mouth, shits comes out.

Abi you think say we don forget Ekiti rigging tape? If una mama peace fit say she's not ready to visit her husband in prison, I wonder who will be concern about FFK because even his blood brother has disown him!

What about our missing girls self? What about the missing women? What will happen to their PVCs? What about the lost innocent ones that died through BK's?

Nothing will stop us from CHANGE because we want it n we deserve it. Once again, I say

"vote wisely"
"Vote 4 change"
"Vote 4 APC"
"Vote 4 Buhari"
"and SAI BABA"
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by kennethik: 4:37am On Mar 26, 2015
E be like say that FFK dey smoke skunk sha
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by onatisi(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Raiders:
yes
PDP are people with brains and high intellect but they cant fixed Nigeria power problem for the past 16 yrs, millions of Nigerians are living in proverty, Nigeria is one of the most unsafe countries in the world with over 18 thousands Nigerians killed in the last 5 yrs.
I don't have anything personal against GEJ but PDP has had 16 yrs to "transform" Nigeria but they have failed woefully so its time for change in government
and has apc bEen able to change lagos for 16yrs they have been ruling lagos state ?u talk as if the issue of nation building is a matter of block and mortar construction ,u have forgotten that in these 16 years u are talking about we have had 3 seperate presidents with different policies . We started this new democratic dispensation 16years ago and u want everything to be like 100years . Even you that are clamoring for change are the problem of nigeria , how many times have u asked ur local govt chairman what he does with the huge millions he collects every month? I doubt it even if u know the name of the councilor of ur area. It is you and the nigerian mentality that needs to change. U need to see that charity begins at home ,the change u are shouting about starts from ur attitude to governance in ur local govt,and state govt. U all keep shout gej gej gej ,what about ur state govs ? So gej is the one to monitor local govt councils and state hons? Whether you like it or not ,nigeria is still at the foundation stage of this democracy and it will still take like another 12 years of solid work before u can start seeing anything so better support the transformation going on and contribute ur own quota.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by tinacrl01(m): 4:51am On Mar 26, 2015
ANYBODY THAT VOTE FOR GEJ IN THIS COMMING ELECTION GOD LL RULE IS LIFE THE WAY JONATHIN HAVE RULE US YOU BEALIVE SAY AMEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by osuntokun(m): 4:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Dospix:
http://allafrica.com/stories/20150325169f2.html
Hmm....FFK, the vuvuzela of our time.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by patostation(m): 5:04am On Mar 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
When lai mohammed spoke I knew APC has been trembling over the judgment . People would defintely have heary attack tomorrow.

Which judgment and which "heary" attack? My dear, this is 2015 Nigeria and not Abacha-era Nigeria. The Judiciary is prepared for change and will not grant frivolous midnight kangaroo injunctions to PDP and its cronies. Everyone has gotten wiser.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Raiders: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
and has apc bEen able to change lagos for 16yrs they have been ruling lagos state ?u talk as if the issue of nation building is a matter of block and mortar construction ,u have forgotten that in these 16 years u are talking about we have had 3 seperate presidents with different policies . We started this new democratic dispensation 16years ago and u want everything to be like 100years . Even you that are clamoring for change are the problem of nigeria , how many times have u asked ur local govt chairman what he does with the huge millions he collects every month? I doubt it even if u know the name of the councilor of ur area. It is you and the nigerian mentality that needs to change. U need to see that charity begins at home ,the change u are shouting about starts from ur attitude to governance in ur local govt,and state govt. U all keep shout gej gej gej ,what about ur state govs ? So gej is the one to monitor local govt councils and state hons? Whether you like it or not ,nigeria is still at the foundation stage of this democracy and it will still take like another 12 years of solid work before u can start seeing anything so better support the transformation going on and contribute ur own quota.
bro, 16 yrs of PDP is enough to improve the power situation in Nigeria considering that they have had trillion of dollars revenue from oil sales. We have made more money in the last 16 yrs than during the military rule. Before PDP took the value of the naira was 100 to the dollar. Now its over 200 to the dollars. The unemployment and underemployment rate is in double digits with millions of graduates out of work.
I am not saying APC is a party of saints but lets try something different other than pdp because they have had 16 yrs . If they APC fail Nigerians just like pdp we will vote them out in 4 yrs time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by babestella: 5:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
When FFK opens his mouth, all you can expect are lies, deceit and drug-fueled comments.

It is clear that the inner circle of the Jonathan government has been infiltrated. The patriotic Nigerians in the Presidency pass relevant information to the media and the opposition parties.

-2 weeks before the postponement of elections in Febuhari, the PDP said the election date was sacrosanct. The media raised alarm that PDP was planning to postpone it, FFK denied it- what happened?

-2 days before General Buhari's presidential speech at Chatham House, the media raised alarm that the PDP was planning to use illegal immigrants and miscreants in the UK to protest at the event- FFK denied it- what happened?

-Jonathan called the King of Morocco to solicit for support, the King dismissed him. The media reported it and FFK denied it- what happened?

The PDP keeps planning but the God of Nigeria keeps disappointing them.

Nigerians are ready for change and we will use our democratic rights to remove this wicked government.

Change. Change. Change!

#wehavedecided

Please go and sit down. Your candidate is an illiterate & doesn't have certificate you are here displaying your ignorance. Buhari is a liar and a fraud. Wait until after the elections ná, you can follow him to Daura since you love him so much.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by babestella: 5:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Raiders:
bro, 16 yrs of PDP is enough to improve the power situation in Nigeria considering that they have had trillion of dollars revenue from oil sales. We have made more money in the last 16 yrs than during the military rule. Before PDP took the value of the naira was 100 to the dollar. Now its over 200 to the dollars. The unemployment and underemployment rate is in double digits with millions of graduates out of work.
I am not saying APC is a party of saints but lets try something different other than pdp because they have had 16 yrs . If they APC fail Nigerians just like pdp we will vote them out in 4 yrs time.

Please this is government, 4 years is not 4 days. We can try that 4 years with Labour Party, but definitely not APC. Noooooooo. Certificate forgers? Noooo, deporter of Nigerian citizens within their country? Nooooo, those who fed from their mother for 7 years and in the 8th year called their mother a wh0re? Nooooo. APC is not fit to rule Nigeria. Simple. We can try Labour Party abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by patostation(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:

The same excuse PDP cronies keep peddling every year - "our democracy is young", "we are a third world country" "It too America 1000 years to get where they are", "we are laying the foundation for stable power", "transformation takes time" bla bla bla. Obasanjo came in and used 8yrs to build foundation, Yaradua used his ti me to build foundation, GEJ is transforming Nigeria with foundations, when will the building start?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by SirBrightoc(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2015
tinacrl01:
ANYBODY THAT VOTE FOR GEJ IN THIS COMMING ELECTION GOD LL RULE IS LIFE THE WAY JONATHIN HAVE RULE US YOU BEALIVE SAY AMEN
And anyone that will vote for Buhari, may God
1. rule their lives the same way Buhari ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985.
2. support/encourage evil and destroyers in their lives the way Buhari has supported/encouraged Boko Haram.
3. raise false accusers everywhere in their lives the way they raised against GEJ
4. make people never to appreciate their good efforts, but magnify their mistakes.
SAY AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Thank God it's the same FFK that once sang the praises of APC to their cheers and applause,that they now have to contend with. grin
Let them enjoy it as much as GEJ enjoyed his
At least they can't accuse him of being Igbo
Na so nose suppose dey anyone wey dey use tobacco

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by babestella: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2015
tinacrl01:

Oh please shut up. Is Buhari better?, park one side àbeg with this type of your prayers.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Tamaris1: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2015
"We are going to pite kwaraptien! We will remove inskurity!! We will stabalize oil price!!! We will make the naira equal to the dollar!!!!

“We know that he does not have a certificate and that he was not eligible to contest but we have moved on from there and we are ready to meet him in the field. The truth is that the APC are suffering from all manner of paranoia and they have lost touch with reality''-
---------FFK.

Kai Baba!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by babestella: 5:47am On Mar 26, 2015
patostation:

Which judgment and which "heary" attack? My dear, this is 2015 Nigeria and not Abacha-era Nigeria. The Judiciary is prepared for change and will not grant frivolous midnight kangaroo injunctions to PDP and its cronies. Everyone has gotten wiser.

Time shall tell how far your magnanimous wisdom can take you. God keep us alive. I'm sure you know for a fact that Buhari doest have a certificate. Keep your fingers crossed and chill.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by olaniyanc: 5:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Buhari✌
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by babestella: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2015
We all know Buhari doesn't have a certificate. He is just a cheap fraud & a pathetic unrepentant liar.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP by Arbiola(f): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
See I don't blame all these clueless PDP supporters, I knoe GEJ has brainwashed u all...By Saturday we shall see change,we shall see freedom again...APC all d way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / Army Detains Philomena Nnamoko’s Son / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.