Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise (767 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by arinzeuba: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source  to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter  roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smh

Onyeka onwenus song comes to mind
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by olusola2bello: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
and in ur mind, PDP is a christain party abi?

7 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
We know! We christians that resided in the north, know better. We know their plans. And guess what, a lot of christians have woken up from their slumber
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
I don soji maself already, apc no be am!

1 Like

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by BabaPeace: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
@Op- must you always display stupidity? If you categorise APC as a Muslim party, did you hear what your VP, Namadi Sambo said that that PDP is more Muslim than APC? Or you want to tell me you know PDP more than Sambo? Always use your God given free gift of reason .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by omokab: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
I pray fool like you will finish in this country when everything has been put in place.Why can't you use the little brain giving to u by God.Which party u will not find muslim and christain and other worshipers.I don't like when somebody is religion bigot.so next time use ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Pebcak: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
its funny to note that igbos,the most callous,deceptive criminalminded Nigerians are always portraying themselves as Model Christians.
They continue to show their antipathy for other tribes/religion and complete lack of transparency in their political reasoning.
Elections is about governance not religion.When they want to elect the pope or Bishop or CAN president you can bring that up.

APC IS ISLAMIC PARTY BUT WE LIKE AM.VOTE FOR YOUR SO CALLED 'CHRISTION' PARTY

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by octaner(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
I always thought so too..I'm gonna vote GEJ cause he's a better man
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Alexk2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
ignorance
is not good @ all..... op, try to update urself and stop broadcasting
prepared script by pple who didnt have the interest of christians @
heart.....(no offence intended pls)
first., most of those positions you claim are occupied by muslims wasnt
true as @ today...so, that is no. 1 lie they want you to believe.
secondly, PDP also have muslim composition; maybe even more than APC @
the leadership level---(check who is thier part leader) they wont tell
you that part.
Thirdly, PDP came out publicly recently that GMB have no connection with
boko-haram---that alone should settle some other ?s raised in that
write-up.

I'll say this categorically...i'm not sure if GMB can take us to our
promised land but if you are a christian for real(born again), you'll
never vote in the name of religion but chiefly 2ru the leading of the
HOLY Spirit....God can use and is prepared to use anybody(muslim or
christian) to achieve His purpose; for His glory.....

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Iwant2know: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
I can see u are a fanatic . In SW the issue of Christians and muslims will not cause distraction or crises . We are uniting our vote for change. U can continue to struggle in poverty where u come. To hell with u and ur stupid thread.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by Dasini: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
What sort of human being is this OP, APC is islamic party but PDP is not, am sure you are nt in your right senses. Religion has nothing to do with the current polity in the land. Your lies will never stop us from voting dat same APC. Hav lived in lagos all my life, which hav been ruled by your alleged islamic party, it has turned out to be a state with more respect for religion and association. Never for a day witness religious discrimination here. It is obvious if you dat called ursef xtian is made leader, ur time will never end well, because u're a bigot. I refused to be fooled by ur sermon. Our political enviroment is going thru turbulent times. Face issue and stop peddling lies. Am a xtian, dat your so called islamic party is my choice.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by POPdecorator: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
@op ur sense has no break this is the true list of APC national leader

APC leaders
[b]National Chairman, Chief John Odigie Oyegun

Deputy National Chairman South, Engineer Segun Oni

Deputy Chairman North, Senator Lawal Shuaibu

National Secretary, Mallam Ibrahim Bala Gubi

Deputy National Secretary, Hon. Orji Ugofa

Vice Chairman South West, Akinyelure Pius Oloye

Vice Chairman North West, Barr. Inuwa Abdulkadir

Vice Chairman North Central, Zakari Abdullahi Ede

National Treasurer, Bala Mohammed Gwagwaruwa

Deputy National Treasurer, Abubakar Lado Suleija

National Financial Secretary, Alhaji Tajudeen Olaitan Bello

Deputy National Financial Secretary Hon. Sunday Chukwu

National Welfare Secretary, Dika Umaru Lada

Deputy National Welfare Secretary, Mr. Jock Alamba

National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammmed

Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Comrade Timi Frank

National Legal Adviser, Mr. Muiz Banire

National Organizing Secretary, Senator Osita Izunaso

Deputy National Organizing Secretary, Alhaji Sulieman Manko Hunkuyi

National Woman Leader, Hajia Ramatu Tijani

Deputy National Woman Leader, Helen Chika Adike

National Auditor, Chief George Moghalu

Deputy National Auditor, Barr. Oputa Ado

National Youth Leader, Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo
Zonal Youth Leader (South-East)
Paul Chukwuma
Zonal Youth Leader North Central, Mr. Tempe Adigwe

Zonal Youth Leader North West, Barr. Shehu Marshal

Zonal Youth Leader North East, Michael Tanko

Zonal Youth South West, Adedotun Oluwasegun

Zonal Woman Leader South East, Mrs. Helen Ojukwu

Zonal Woman Leader North East, Fatima Danjuma

Zonal Woman Leader North West, Aisha Kaita

Zonal Woman Leader South South, Rachael Bassey Akpabio

Zonal Woman Leader North Central, Hajia Hassana

Zonal Woman Leader South West, Kemi Nelson

Ex-Officio Member South East, Nduka Anyanwu

Ex-Officio Member North East, Mallam Mamman Isah Azare

Ex-Officio Member North West, Alhaji Nasiru Haladu Danu

Ex-Officio Member North Central, Hon. Nelson Alampa.

Ex-Officio Member (South-West), Mallam Razak Ayobamiseresile

National Vice Chairman (South-East) Emmanuel Eneukwu

National Vice Chairman (South-South) Iliad Atagbo

National Vice Chairman (North-East), Engr. Bibi Lawal[\b] TANoids update ur brain

change must come

1 Like

Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by dazangel11(f): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
gej all the way
Re: Apc Is An Islamic Party! Christians Lets Be Wise by pheliciti: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Agent of division, so people should vote only on religious lines?

(1) (Reply)

If I Were GEJ,I Wudnt Have Fought Boko Haram In NE In Last Six Wks / Niger-delta What Next / Nigeria Decides: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Concession Speech (feel pity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.