Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. (713 Views)

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. by hijodedios: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President Goodluck
Jonathan of PDP. Same way did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet and a member of the very party he contested against .Now Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for governorship of Adamawa State,and also belongs to the same party he contested against in the past.
How many were killed because of them in 2011?
2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's "Navigator and Tinubu is a treasured guest at Obasanjos birthday. How many died believing they were enemies?
3. Former Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State used to be political foes and now they belong to the same
party. Both are alive as friends and some folks did die fighting for them.
4. Former Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eyeball to eyeball with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the same
party, some people died for both, but were they not always friends?
5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw out his then VP Atiku Abubakar from Aso Rock. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the noise they made back then?
politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when
you have nothing at stake.
Vote, that is your obligation. You do not owe anyone a duty to die. Value your life, if you are still alive you can be better
than them tomorrow.
Say no to violence, say no to blood letting.
Make a choice with your PVC and let Nigeria be the winner!
Que dios os vendiga.
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. by OracleMxNelson(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
abeg front page o
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. by samutd4u(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. by ghost1718(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
their is no gain on a trade between two tortoise..........instead make i DIE make nigeria better, make i live make E burn to ground
Re: Reasons Why You Do Not Deserve To Die Before During And After The Elections. by cyclones(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tell those to the northern folks.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Won't Vote And Will Never Vote / I Know What Will Happen After The 2015 Elections. / Picture: Polling Unit In Kawaji PU In Nasarawa Local Government In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.