Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money (58011 Views)

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by kennydee05(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
The above photo is alleged to be a photo of the FCT minister, Bala Muhammad's son lying down on money.

This photo and more was shared on Facebook to show the alleged lavish life Bala Muhammad Jr. lives.

Source 1:http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/is-that-money-or-what-see-alleged-photo.html?m=1:

Source 2:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ayukdaboss(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by loomer: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
ALL WORDS BOLD

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by SweetyZinta(f): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

dats why ur dad will 4ever be grateful 2 Jonathan.

#iHaveDecided

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Glowstone(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Apc and their stupidity sha -

why would he lie down on money to show off and what happen to the bank

very very stupid propaganda
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by oduastates: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2015
VOTE

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by suwailad(f): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
i comment my reserve

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by MEILYN(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Ricardo2400(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa oo

Bt he doesn't look like the person in the other pics sha

16 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Jaypea98: 3:19am On Mar 25, 2015
OK I dont realy know how real this is but if it is ,some people needs toget arrested.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
MEILYN:
Always accusing APC for everything. I pity for you. That is your mate, he is richer than your father, his father is a PDP member and he is stealing Nigeria's wealth. Your insane brain picked nothing but to call APC? Na wa for you sef.
@Glow stone u see your life?
@Meilyn you are blessed joor

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by teejah03(m): 5:02am On Mar 25, 2015
SweetyZinta:
shocked shocked shocked

dats why ur dad will 4ever be grateful 2 Jonathan.

#iHaveDecided

nobody mind whether u decide or not but buhari is not gonna win...

trust me...

18 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by kekakuz(m): 5:09am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=20pt] guyz nawao cashew don dey go o and I never chop am this year[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Roland17(m): 5:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Una well done ooo, Kirikiri dey wait for una type after this weekend..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by freshness2020: 5:09am On Mar 25, 2015
...lips sealed.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by SmooshCHN: 5:11am On Mar 25, 2015
And some youths will go out on Saturday vandalising and causing violence for just #2000.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Sijo01(f): 5:11am On Mar 25, 2015
What does he do for a living?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:11am On Mar 25, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry
MEILYN:

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by YoursGEJ(m): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2015
waiting for those who escaped from Yaba Psychiatric hospital to come here and shout 'Transformation continues till 2019' . They'd rather keep living like slaves in their own country and are unwilling to see the handwriting on the wall and rather continue in the same condition.

As for me, this Saturday is the day that all this nonsense stops. Even though they used 90% of the Min of Works budget to try to buy votes, I hope that there is enough money left to build prisons because people like this boy need somewhere where they will cool off when Baba begins work on May 29, 2015

Glowstone:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Abeg Nairalanders, below is my message regarding poster of the above quote....and it needs to be done fast

30 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by snowland(m): 5:14am On Mar 25, 2015
MEILYN:
[size=16pt]This is "Oko Oro" in Yoruba which literally translates to Word of Stone. You really hit him below the belt. Good job. He deserves it if that will make his grey matter to reason well next time. Even though the first picture is old but that does not make it false[/size]

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Cityguy: 5:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Omg! And there are Nigerians who went to bed on empty-stomach. cry Honestly, politicians are wicked. This is an eye opener that they are not worth dying for. They are for themselves alone-my, myself and I. My conclusion?- there are all the same with criminals on both sides of the phantom line they tricked us into believing exist shocked cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by cocoduck: 5:16am On Mar 25, 2015
the one that shows that guy on money is actally an old picture, the first time I saw it is back in 2009 and for the cars No Idea

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Howmon: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2015
The Hausa Fulani you ethnic warriors are abusing are already balling with your oil money, keep waiting for the likes of edwin clark to tell you what to do with your future.
I have decides to vote change come Saturday. Keep voting selfish and incompetent goons this is the kind of poo you get. #peace

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by ratchetwrench: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2015
They have siphoned the country's treasury. GEJ and his conmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2015
No problem....just vote PDP for continuity....hang on! grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Am not sure how true this is it another handi work of the opposition but whatever, vanity upon vanity all is vanity , six feet awaits everyone at the lords appointed time

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Izz9111: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Please my people lets start looking at issues rationally without sentiments. Can any Nigerian keep such money in his house it doesn't look real. It could also be Tinubu's son. Or Amaechi's son.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Asuokaa: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Stealing is not corruption...stop complaining..how much did the minister stole money not enough to buy a yacht..

I learnt it from someone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by brainpulse: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Those cars may not buy the best healing but will build the best hospitals and social infastructures to Nigerians. This is only in GEJ government of waste and shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Let him be eating raw cash, all I know is GEJ till 2019!

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Gejfreesupport: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2015
This picture has been on the internet since 5 years ago.. Even Linda has turn to a cheap clown

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
guyz nawao cashew don dey go o and I never chop am this year
Guy no be only you o! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.