Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Comfused Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comfused Guys (837 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comfused Guys by kelmicheal: 9:25am On May 31, 2015
i invited my girlfriend to my church last week sunday she enjoyd the mode of worshiping and was very happy........mehn when the time the man of GOD started preaching i look at my gal tears flowing down her cheeks i was supprisd,when the man of GOD made an altar call she was the only one that stood up in the whole congregation.....guys what was her intentions is she a witch or sometin?
Re: Comfused Guys by vjsmiles: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
[size=14pt] she be like *God which kind mumu be this angry
Him no wan put me ring for hand angry *[/size]
Re: Comfused Guys by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2015
kelmicheal:
i invited my girlfriend to my church last week sunday she enjoyd the mode of worshiping and was very happy........mehn when the time the man of GOD started preaching i look at my gal tears flowing down her cheeks i was supprisd,when the man of GOD made an altar call she was the only one that stood up in the whole congregation.....guys what was her intentions is she a witch or sometin?
No, she is "comfused"

1 Like

Re: Comfused Guys by goodmorning40: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
She repent from the sin of fornication with u, I quess u should do the same
Re: Comfused Guys by kelmicheal: 9:54am On May 31, 2015
vjsmiles:
haba shey na by force
Re: Comfused Guys by Emyogalanya: 9:58am On May 31, 2015
Ur topic says confused but in ur story it reads "I'M SURPRISED" so which one should i follow. Whats surprising or confusing in one sincere repentant sinner that gave her life to christ than 99 of u and ur fellow folks deceiving ursef. Well let me tell u plainly no more free access to u go and pay bride price and ur confusion will evaporate. thats whats con/spricing you
Re: Comfused Guys by echobee(f): 10:02am On May 31, 2015
vjsmiles:
wicked guy grin grin grin
Re: Comfused Guys by Mhizkel(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2015
She was touched by the Holy Spirit..cheesy
Re: Comfused Guys by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2015
she be winsh..
Re: Comfused Guys by kelmicheal: 10:09am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=echobee post=34272570] wicked guy grin grin grin[/quot echob an not wicked o
Re: Comfused Guys by kelmicheal: 10:19am On May 31, 2015
Mhizkel:
She was touched by the Holy Spirit..cheesy
may GOD deliver her i dnt know her problem
Re: Comfused Guys by kelmicheal: 10:23am On May 31, 2015
echobee:

wicked guy grin grin grin
when time cones i will put a ring in her hand i just want her to be delivered first
Re: Comfused Guys by czarr(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2015
......guy de ready for conji celibacy tins on her mind
Re: Comfused Guys by Mhizkel(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2015
kelmicheal:
may GOD deliver her i dnt know her problem
Hey! Take that back! Been touched by the Holy Spirit doesn't mean she has a problem..
Re: Comfused Guys by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2015
Dude, she is dumping your ass after that service....
Re: Comfused Guys by Dotwillis1(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2015
You r confused really ...smh
Re: Comfused Guys by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 31, 2015
kelmicheal:
witch? cos she was in tears or cos she stood up for altar call? smh
Re: Comfused Guys by rumomonga(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
No, she is "comfused"

Ahaha grin

Thought I was the only one who saw that
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ten Other Ways To Say I Love You / 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. / 16-year-old Girl Caught Having S, E’x With 52 Men In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.