Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men (813 Views)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has accused president Goodluck Jonathan of using money meant to insure the lives of security men, especially those fighting Boko Haram in the North Eastern part of the country to bribe Nigerians for his reelection.

Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos made this claim at an APC campaign rally in Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos state.

The APC chieftain called on Jonathan to apologise to Nigerians over his failure to fulfill any of the promises he made in 2011.

According to him, “Jonathan never says to Nigerians, I am sorry. Today, he cannot pay insurance for the life of the soldiers and the police who are working in danger.

“They have concentrated money in bribing people. The exchange rate is very high and he says he wants to make vehicles for Nigeria.

“Majority of Nigerian youths are looking for jobs. Six years ago, he appealed to Nigerians that he had no shoes and because of that people voted for him. The President has spent six years in office and he is yet to do what he promised Nigerians.

“He has failed in the area of power and that has affected many small and medium scale businesses. Today, they are asking for people to pay for electricity they don’t use. That is double jeopardy; money for diesel, money for electricity failure. Can we allow that one to continue? We need change.” said Tinubu.

Tinubu advised Nigerians against voting based on ethnicity, tribe or religion.

“If a government has been there for 16 years and you don’t see progress, you must move out of that government; send them away. Enough is enough. Failure is not part of us.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/tinubu-claims-jonathan-has-concentrated-nigerias-money-in-bribing-people/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by Thomsyne(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
na today?
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Even late civil servants families have not still been paid
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by ishiamu(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
[s][/s]
TheMan3:
A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has accused president Goodluck Jonathan of using money meant to insure the lives of security men, especially those fighting Boko Haram in the North Eastern part of the country to bribe Nigerians for his reelection.

Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos made this claim at an APC campaign rally in Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos state.

The APC chieftain called on Jonathan to apologise to Nigerians over his failure to fulfill any of the promises he made in 2011.

According to him, “Jonathan never says to Nigerians, I am sorry. Today, he cannot pay insurance for the life of the soldiers and the police who are working in danger.

“They have concentrated money in bribing people. The exchange rate is very high and he says he wants to make vehicles for Nigeria.

“Majority of Nigerian youths are looking for jobs. Six years ago, he appealed to Nigerians that he had no shoes and because of that people voted for him. The President has spent six years in office and he is yet to do what he promised Nigerians.

“He has failed in the area of power and that has affected many small and medium scale businesses. Today, they are asking for people to pay for electricity they don’t use. That is double jeopardy; money for diesel, money for electricity failure. Can we allow that one to continue? We need change.” said Tinubu.

Tinubu advised Nigerians against voting based on ethnicity, tribe or religion.

“If a government has been there for 16 years and you don’t see progress, you must move out of that government; send them away. Enough is enough. Failure is not part of us.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/tinubu-claims-jonathan-has-concentrated-nigerias-money-in-bribing-people/

[s][/s] new propaganda sir this one is old

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s]

[s]
new propaganda sir this one is old

It's easy for you to call it propagander when you are not directly affected.
My dad passed on since 2010 five years ago, he was a federal government employee befor his death, we are still waiting for the group life money. Do you have any idea if the amout of families that have been affected, the amount of children that have been forced to discontinue their edication because of this

To you its propaganda, to these families it's real life

You need sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by dgr8truth(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Has tinubu washed his gutter mouth today?

This election has overnight made tinubu a spoke person for these families. Tinubu thinks he is not part of the government. He served as senator for four years and he never raised this issue neither did he moved a motion for the investigation into this anomaly by the executive, and now that election is here he is saying this nonsenses. To me it's character assassination or campaign of calumny.

No matter how marmot they gather, no matter how uncouth and callous they are it remains GEJtill2019.
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by Thomsyne(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s]

[s]
new propaganda sir this one is old
Buh its true sha... yu sef know
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by onatisi(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Tinubu is confused and he has lost his swag. He should tell his oyo and osun state apc governors to pay the over 12months pensions arrears they are owing pensioners in their states and okorocha too should pay the over 24month pension arrears he is owning pensioners . What about apc states that are owing workers over 5months salaries ?tinubu hasn't said anything about that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by ishiamu(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Thomsyne:
Buh its true sha... yu sef know

I knw natin, absolute nothing
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by ishiamu(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
TheMan3:

It's easy for you to call it propagander when you are not directly affected.
My dad passed on since 2010 five years ago, he was a federal government employee befor his death, we are still waiting for the group life money. Do you have any idea if the amout of families that have been affected, the amount of children that have been forced to discontinue their edication because of this

To you its propaganda, to these families it's real life

You need sense

How are you sure someone else hasn't claimed from your family and your here mourning abeg cry me a river
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
Tinubu is confused and he has lost his swag. He should tell his oyo and osun state apc governors to pay the over 12months pensions arrears they are owing pensioners in their states and okorocha too should pay the over 24month pension arrears he is owning pensioners . What about apc states that are owing workers over 5months salaries ?tinubu hasn't said anything about that.

As much as those sates haven't paid salaries arrears and pension, we are talking about group life money. Money for fallen heroes and late civil servants. HABA for five years
The federal government should be seen as leading by example
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by Thomsyne(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:

I knw natin, absolute nothing
O ma she o... Its because yu ain concerned
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=31980341]

How are you sure someone else hasn't claimed from your family and your here mourning abeg cry me a river[/quotes]
what I can say to you is; may you never experience this kind of this, so you won't have to cry a river.

Don't let politics make you so insensitive. Go and do your research before you are so quick to be on the defensive of the federal government .
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:

How are you sure someone else hasn't claimed from your family and your here mourning abeg cry me a river

what I can say to you is; may you never experience this kind of thing, so you won't have to cry a river.

Don't let politics make you so insensitive. Go and do your research before you are so quick to be on the defensive of the federal government
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
TheMan3:

As much as those sates haven't paid salaries arrears and pension, we are talking about group life money. Money for fallen heroes and late civil servants. HABA for five years
The federal government should be seen as leading by example
so the leading campaigners for the so called “change” shouldn't be an example of the change they are clamoring and shouting for ? If they have done the right thing and paid all salaries and pensions then they will have the right to challenge another level or arm of govt. If at state level they are owing 12 to 42 months pensions and 6 months salaries,just imagine how many years they will be owing if they win the presidency !!!!
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by ishiamu(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
TheMan3:

what I can say to you is; may you never experience this kind of thing, so you won't have to cry a river.

Don't let politics make you so insensitive. Go and do your research before you are so quick to be on the defensive of the federal government

Been there passed it ain't making shitty fuse bout it, so go and rest. You got dad same here so mk no mince outter it
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by Acekidc4(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
PDPISS pls answer to dis allegation right now before I Vex
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Let's not leave the substance and start pursuing the shadow. An issue has been raised here, security operatives gave their lives for this nation, civil servants died in service, and the nation has not done anything for the families they left behind.

Wether apc states are owing donkey years of salaries, it didn't justify this.
Re: Tinubu Accuses GEJ Of Squandering Funds Meant For Families Of Slain Police Men by TheMan3: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
By the way it is a law created by thesame federal government.

Pensions Reform Act of 2003
Section 9 )3) of this law requires every employer to maintain a Life Insurance Policy in favour of an employee for a minimum of 3 times the annual total emolument or pay of the employee

They have the life insurance inplace for every worker, but haven't paid the premium

(1) (Reply)

See The People Responsible For Hacking The Inec Website / BREAKING News Igando Police On Shooting Spray Over Bailot Box / Nigeria Election: I See The Death Of A Great Nigerian Politician - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.