Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45171 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by BodyKiss(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
TI1919:
Dreamers

grin

Poor thing, I know you couldn't watch the video cos of low internet bandwidth.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari calls for total Sharia in Nigeria

A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of ‘total’ Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.
He made this call at a conference organized by the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs in Kaduna.Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Buhari said, quoted in press reports.
“God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,” Buhari said.
Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.
Africa’s most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.
Call for Sharia across the country
Buhari’s comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.
“Buhari calls for Sharia in all states,” was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.
Buhari’s comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.
But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.
This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.
Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.
“It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear,” he said.
“What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law,” he went on. – AFP
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCakj6xUjE

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB
Brave General,I will remain your supporter till the glorious end when you become president. SAI Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
All these recent transformational rebranding for a party with “Change” as its motto, makes one wonder if it is really genuine. Anyway, we will know in a few days if the rebranding of General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) will work.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Intendy: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
HE JUST SAID THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. NO LIES THERE.
PEOPLE DIED LOOKING FOR JOBS AFTER BEING SCAMMED BUT JUSTICE WAS NOT DONE.
SAY AMEN TO THIS
YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUN THE WAY JONATHAN IS RUNNING NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by medamillion(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by TI1919(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
BodyKiss:

Poor thing, I know you couldn't watch the video cos of low internet bandwidth.

Thanks anyway

GEJ till you get sense
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
We are not proud of you. You couldn't sit for WAEC and when caught you forged results.
We are not proud of you because out of all your salaries and pensions you can only boast of a house and 150 cows.
u can help urself all this babling wont help u
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Agbegilodo: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]

Please make sure you buy your medication for high blood pressure by Friday since most businesses will be closed this weekend.
Your incumbent president will lose this election and nothing will happen. ..

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ManTiger(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]
See your life, upon all this rubbish u typed, you still get just 2 LIKES, now imagine if there is a DISLIKE button?

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
anitabeauty:
Do you know that Buhari owns and runs Boko Haram as a terrorist organization?

I am so ashamed to read stuffs like this from someone who types good English like yourself..

I am very ashamed.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another rabble rousing period in Nigeria's history where the innocents once again will be led to slaughter at the altar of political violence.

It will be for nothing as usual. Anyone who thinks that GEJ or Buhari are Nigeria's saviors are deluded. Nigeria has no heroes...let's not kid ourselves.

Wish I were Ghanaian sometimes. undecided
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by deeptesting(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.

You dey disenfranchise yourself na only 2 candidates they contest for presidency? We have 14 contenstants you gerrit? So you sure don't know your right.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Really?!! an avowed SHARIA evangelist will become religiously neutral - NIGERIAN Politicians can LIE!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

TRUTH NO 1: - "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria"

TRUTH NO 2: - "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country""

TRUTH NO 3: - "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear""

TRUTH NO 4: - "What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law,""

TRUTH NO 5: - "next presidential elections vote only for someone who would defend your faith""

How will General Muhammadu Buhari convince anyone but these APC bloodsuckers that he does not intend to wipe non-muslims the way Boko-Haram, ISIS and Al-queda are doing. Truly if GMB fails to win.. we will all be soaked in DOG and Baboons blood.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Intendy:
HE JUST SAID THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. NO LIES THERE.
PEOPLE DIED LOOKING FOR JOBS AFTER BEING SCAMMED BUT JUSTICE WAS NOT DONE.
SAY AMEN TO THIS
YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUN THE WAY JONATHAN IS RUNNING NIGERIA.
IF YOUR SLAVE MASTER Buhari & SUPPORTER OBASANJO CREATED JOBS, PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED TRYING TO GET THE ONES GEJ CREATED. MAY GOD NOT ALLOW YOUR LIFE TO BE RUN THE WAY BUHARI WANTS IT.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

#1 He is retarrded

u hate him cos he is muslim? Nd seun allowed all this?
And to ppl like u, christianity is d best nd i wonder wen xtianity starts preaching hate
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Riodiao(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch

Only few days ago, Vatican Radio released a letter by Pope Francis to Bishops in Nigeria to express his closeness to them in prayers as well as addressing issues surrounding the country Nigeria.

Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch

Pope Francis

The 2nd paragraph of the letter, the pontiff spoke highly of the Nigerian economy which has grown to the largest in Africa in “recent years”, under Jonathan’s watch. Pope Francis wrote:

“NIGERIA, known as the “African giant”, with its more than 160 million inhabitants, is set to play a primary role, not only in Africa but in the world at large. In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential. It is now considered officially the single largest African economy. It has also distinguished itself as a political player widely committed to the resolution of crisis situations in the continent.”

The text of the letter has elicited reactions mostly favorable to the President Jonathan camp as they struggle to convince Nigerians of the Economic growth in the face of the APC’s heavy propaganda Machinery.

According to Wole Akinyeye “Can anyone take this from us? But it only happened under the watch of a VISIONARY LEADER-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! ‪#‎GEJTill2019 is the demand of majority of NIGERIANS”
Advertisement

Ms. Eleanya Onwuka “APC will soon claim President Goodluck Jonathan paid the Pope for his statement on Nigeria’s growth. APC is a party full of lies and deceptions as exposed by the Deputy Governor of Rivers State. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan”

Another commenter Mr. Richard, he said “Good deed has a way of speaking for itself. Good luck Jonathan is working, it’s no fiction, the world at large is attesting to that fact. Vote him to do more!”

“Pope Francis also attest to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Whose report do you believe? Don’t let the APC propaganda agents deceive you.”

Timi Remi-Meindinyo also said “Never again are we allowing a confirmed NITWIT rule us again! To reverse all the gains we have painstakingly achieved under the able leadership of President GEJ. Never again. Thank you and God bless Pope Frances.”

The Pope’s endorsement of Nigerian Economic growth sends a strong message to many more Nigerians who exalt his office as the pontiff cannot be seen to be an agent of the PDP or President Jonathan
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/408686-pope-francis-commends-economy-under-jonathans-watch.html
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.
what is dis one saying?smh.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thank u Gen Buhari. But am a graduate. And u must show me ur cerfiricate before u rule me
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Odunharry(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Ha....That man has always been in power when i was growing up and my daddy said he has contested three times before. However, since you have requested and i think you know what is good, let me ask Ifa for confirmation.

Na joke i dey oooo.

In truth, i am not voting. I am at the airport en route a different location where i am not registered to vote. Let the better candidate come out tops.

Cool then...safe trip.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
anitabeauty:
It took America 10yrs to get Bin Laden. So Buhari as the leader of Boko Haram will be caught soon.

Ode, he was in Imo yesterday
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by kevinexit(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
brother BUhari..Say no more u don loose
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by rexoluj(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

That message is so so so so so deep
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Bwaal(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayyam nt askin u to vote for anybody buh let us try apc diz post is not monarchial post wia u av ruling family(party) atleast try eat rice in another form
pdp since 1999 kai e never tire u
see all apc state see changes

as for me
sai baba
sai mama
sai NAIJA
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by happyjuliet(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
People are just fighting themselves over nothing sad abi una tink say if dem win dem go Remember Una ni undecided or give una money ni? If God says Buhari or Jonathan will win so b it den. U guys are here talking abt Changes, Changes will definitely comes, what we need 2 do RIGHT now is 2 commit dis up-coming election into his hands.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by akejison: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guy na wa u. Click d link na
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
deeptesting:

You dey disenfranchise yourself na only 2 candidates they contest for presidency? We have 14 contenstants you gerrit? So you sure don't know your right.

Oh really? 14 contestants? I honestly do not know them. I guess if they were that important and had some value add, we would not all be queuing behind only two high profile contestants.

Having said that, it is a known fact that one could deliberately let his right pass, especially if all the value that the right can provide is at best nominal. I will only feel bad that i am not voting if the margin of defeat is only one vote, then it will seem to me that my not exercising my right is the reason a wrong candidate won. For now Sir, I still maintain that I do not want to exercise that right.

When last i read in the news, we still do not have 100% collection of PVCs. And those are the ones that even want to exercise their rights. I will feel a lot more pained if i had tried to register and for some reason I do not get my PVC. Here I have chosen not to be bordered, should that disturb you? Should it be your problem? Is there a penalty for abstaining? Generally when people vote, there are 3 categories of people, those saying YES, those saying NO and those ABSTAINING. I belong to the last category. It gives me joy to look back and say, i did not vote for the man that would end up creating and implementing bad policies. And honestly you only get to know when you have already helped the man to win the seat of power. Go ahead and vote, I have no qualms about it. To each, his own.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dailyways(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
These comment/message 4rm Gmb is laughable. Nigerians are wise and won't be deceived, they will make their choice come saturday this week. Great Nigerians.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is dis one saying?smh.

See mgbeke feeling funky. You sef follow? Dem say make animals wey get horns show face, snail sef come out. My friend shut up and get out. Your mama dey look for you make you come clear plates wey dey inside sink for kitchen. When adults dey talk, sit quietly like the small girl you are and listen. If i hear any thing from you again.....
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by haryorolar(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:
Have said this before and I will keep saying it, that this a

A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS THAT

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

you hav said it all.. Imagine Ekiti state governor who prefer to run campaign but wil not pay lecturers in Eksu their salary, thereby causing the lecturer's strike jx a week to exams... Enough is enough... Enough of the bloodshed, enough of stealin nd divertin of our funds, enough of empty promises, enough of our youths been killed, their time and destiny been wasted......ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!

#AnotherNigeriaIsPossible

if u blive like this post...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Danpersie31(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Google63:
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians
say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a
16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer
visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One
Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2.
Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero
tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri &
Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with
questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There
was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7.
Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a
crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil
depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't
interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them
packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT
running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed
because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and
Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug
pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North
was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari
was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18.
We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but
did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days
when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not
steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the
order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't
afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK
to the good old days of this our great nation.

let's b frank .d election buhari won was feb14...d march28 is visible 2d blind and audible 2d deaf dat ,#repeat_Mr_president ll trend....dats just d honest truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.