Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? (5080 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
So a guy walks up to you to try to get your attention!

What did he say or do that was a total turn off when he approached you??
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by vjsmiles: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
vice vesa:openly flaunting her bleached skin with green veins
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Am here to gossip
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
vice vesa:openly flaunting her bleached skin with green veins

huh?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
climbs ma udara tree to read coments
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by dharay99: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
0p u ain't in d ryt position to post ds, its a girls stuff... undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

what is this man saying right now. Ohhh...I am in d best position. Because I have heard guys tell me how they used certain lame lines to pick up a girl or two and I don't believe it.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:
nothing like girls stuff even their punny belongs to us!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
borrowing a friend's car to impress me undecided

he didnt knw i knew the guy too. psst
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

are u sure he borrowed the car to impress you or he just needed a ride to take you places.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
gbam! seconded
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:

are u sure he borrowed the car to impress you or he just needed a ride to take you places.
he borrowed it! but what made me angry was the fact that he said it was his car! if i hadnt seen the friend's stuff and plate number, i wud av believed.
the guy didnt even have sense 2 clear all evidence in d car. the basic rule abt claiming whats nt urs z clearing all the evidence. i made sure i embarrassed him undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he borrowed it! but what made me angry was the fact that he said it was his car! if i hadnt seen the friend's stuff and plate number, i wud av believed.
the guy didnt even have sense 2 clear all evidence in d car. the basic rule abt claiming whats nt urs z clearing all the evidence. i made sure i embarrassed him undecided

Lmaooo...the things we do for women. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
You see the kain people you dey attract?

Something is really not right somewhere.

I think the problem is in you.

Do you take peak milk?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by PunkyOh(f): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
When they do that LL Cool J thing of licking lips while talking to you. It makes me think of a giant lizard. Eww.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by menix(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
She sat opposite mii, she opened her legs to show mii d petals that glow in d dark. Buh i no fall..

One i did was walking beside a gal i jst saw for d 1st tym, faked receiving call nd d conversation was abt d gal beside mii, it was so audible that wen i said hii to her i ve won d battle already..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by menix(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:
When they do that LL Cool J thing of licking lips while talking to you. It makes me think of a giant lizard. Eww.

Dat means u attract guyz within d range of 18-22yrs...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lmaooo@ giant lizard...this girl is a joker. grin...maybe he wants to kiss you tho. wink
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
menix:
She sat opposite mii, she opened her legs to show mii d petals that glow in d dark. Buh i no fall..

One i did was walking beside a gal i jst saw for d 1st tym, faked receiving call nd d conversation was abt d gal beside mii, it was so audible that wen i said hii to her i ve won d battle already..

undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by PunkyOh(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
menix:

Dat means u attract guyz within d range of 18-22yrs...

Maybe. I do look 21 after all. Lolz!

Jokes aside, they seemed older than that though. Maybe it's nervousness. Don't know. All I know is that it's hard to focus when someone is busy acting like a reptile.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
You see the kain people you dey attract?

Something is really not right somewhere.

I think the problem is in you.

Do you take peak milk?
how exactly am i the problem? undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Hmmm..sounds nollywood to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:

Hmmm..sounds nollywood to me. undecided

Yeah, I bet you don't have that kind of courage undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Yeah, I bet you don't have that kind of courage undecided

No I don't. I don't do cliché. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by mirexxx(f): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2015
hmm
i can't even mention
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:

No I don't. I don't do cliché. undecided

AwwWwrr...that is just cute! undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
hmm
i can't even mention

Ahhhhhhhh! I am sure u have millions. So start talking. angry
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by mirexxx(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:

Ahhhhhhhh! I am sure u have millions. So start talking. angry
sad sad
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by ipleddge: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

And you be like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / Woman Confesses: I Have Slept With 10 Dogs! / Lol!! See What A Guy Replied After A Girl Bashed Him For Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.