Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (75682 Views)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by micronut(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Nigerian Girls have been using this tricks since time immemorial, especially during chatting. You would see chats like this;

Guy: Hi Shawty
Girl: Hey cutie

Guy: I like your D.P
Girl: Realy?? Aww! Thanks dear tongue

Guy: Yea! For real... Like seriously, i wish you could be mine.
Girl: Hehehehe cheesy Hmn! Where do u want to place that sister?

Guy: Which sister is that
Girl: I mean your Girlfriend now...Don't tell me fine boy like you don't have a girlfriend ooo

Guy: Bidemi, am serious... am very single oooo
Girl: Femi, abegi... If i hear? leave me joor! "Don't allow your Gf to come and break my head ooooo"

Guy: Lol grin
--------------------------------------------------------------
-99% of Nigerian Girls are Guilty of this, especially when they are crushing on the guy. Or should we say this is the feminine way of asking a guy out??. Lol! Big-ups to Coded NaijaSingle Girls.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by mebad(m): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2015
that is their life challenge na...... No matter the style used to ask , the answer is we don't have a girlfriend .

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Merlissa(f): 2:38am On Nov 17, 2015
We don't want to be bathed with acid

Biko

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol.

Na girls even they ask abt my girlfrend(s) somtimes

girl:bobo

me:bae hw u

girl:iam gud,i like ur dp is so cute(na ugly pix i upload oo,but she wan enter me)

me: oh dat,tanks.

Girl:uwc,ur girl is luck,*tongue oue

me:i dont ve a girl frend(na lie oogringrin)

girl:taaah big boy like u no girl frend?

Me:iam married,my wife must not c dis chat or she will trace u down nd brake ur neckcheesycheesy,she doesnt joke wit me at all

girl:shuooooo,ahh pele oo

she will nevr ever bring dat topic up again

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by kulobyno: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by looseweight: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
I discover that Nigerian girls will even prefer to date you knowing fully well that you have a girlfriend. Donno y

28 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Guys are the better professionals at that.

They be like.

Guy: Hey sweetie, nice pic you've got there.
Girl: Oh thank you.
Guy: What are ur hobbies?
Girl: I love movies.
Guy: nice, me too, can we go see Spectre sometime this week?
Girl: No, I've got plans
Guy, hmmn, Bf plans i guess, there has to be a guy in your life who is dealing with all these sexiness.
Girl: (Planning to kill the conversation) Lol.
grin

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Absolutely on point! You hear stuff like "She really doing a good job, you're looking good"

i'll be like undecided
[/size]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Merlissa:
We don't want to be bathed with acid

Biko

no one is gonna waste acid on you

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by LOC1(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't want to sound bad but this ought not to be on lalasticlala.........
Someone should click the link on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
kennygee:
Guys are the better professionals at that.

you must be speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by demarc001: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Girls never lack relationship skills, they upgrade techniques like fashion trend!

WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
This trick dan tei na. Op dem just dey use am for u.

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by yehmi01(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Iranu post

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Is that all shocked
Seems 'girls this and that' had a break for long undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
So so so true!!!

grin

Usually when any girl sounds that way I'm like yay this one go do jare, na skills she dey exhibit... Lol
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol

MU NWA NA_AGAFEGODI , MU NWA AKOTOCHA IRU.. ANA M ACHIKWANU!!

ABI IFULU UKWU EZE M??
grin

7 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Wtf ... this is on FP??
I think there is a need for additional thread descriptors/labels, for example "teenage romance discussion" etc so that folks are aware of the general thread demographic before actually painfully reading through it.

10 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok na
Some chics even if them know say u get babe, them go still wan enter the place with d hope of displacing d main chic and so that dem fit dey siddon for front of the guy moto dey snap selfies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by jejemanito: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by noblegrex: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

no one is gonna waste acid on you
meaning......
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by EagleScribes: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Sure girl. Believe me, guys are sharper too

But making this kind of post hit fp is the dumbest. If na informative post, na soso beg we go dey beg for fp

1 Like

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
and after u don deny say u no get babe........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Am guilty of that but it has nothing to do with crushing on you, i just want you to go straight to the reason why you are chatting with me not disturbing my phone with messages everyday. and once the guy want to play along telling me he does not want my boyfriend to break his head i will tell him straight up that my boyfriend is very tall and you are in soup if he sees your message or you anywhere around me.

some guys can be very annoying with the way they chat with ladies. very early on Monday morning their first word will be 'sup' who does that? my reply is always 'sky' cos they are asking what is up. how can i have a crush on such guy that can't send sweet messages or proper greeting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
okay.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by baruzeez(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
I don know say na guys go comment pass
But seriously why is it dat the handsome guys dey always dey single or is dating a wowo babe

8 Likes

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
noblegrex:
meaning......

why do you a fellow female is going to bathe you with acid
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by osabiya16(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
End time
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Whizzing(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Lolzzzzzz.....u r so on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.