Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State (1095 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by optimusprimer(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
How hilarious, garri sugar and epa... Guess they forgot to add water.

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by David0(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
lol....Mr President exposing the level of poverty in the country to the world.

Anyways...I've made up my mind.

Changed it is, weda loose or win!

2 Likes

Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by gen2briz(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Nijia my country
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by tp10: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2015
slavemasters, that is what pdp is like
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by Trut(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Another APC propaganda busted... PDP is too rich for that pooo up there, APC are the people that packaged that rubbish to dent PDP.
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by optimusprimer(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Trut:
Another APC propaganda busted... PDP is too rich for that pooo up there, APC are the people that packaged that rubbish to dent PDP.

U need deliverance. Listen to the nonsense. Na apc no get work like u abi.

2 Likes

Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by yuncka: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Trut:

Pls wake up to the reality, dnt let sentiment tie U down to the ground.

PDP will transform your stomach with malnutrition during their campaign. After election, GO and Die!

3 Likes

Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by egift(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Trut:

You are even ashamed of PDP, yet you are still voting for them to continue such madness.

2 Likes

Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by kelvin1191(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Next go be Eba and egusi soup

I weep for my country!
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by eaglechild: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
David0:
lol....Mr President exposing the level of poverty in the country to the world.

Anyways...I've made up my mind.

Changed it is, weda loose or win!

Garri is a staple food enjoyed by the rich and poor.
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by David0(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
eaglechild:

Garri is a staple food enjoyed by the rich and poor.

Can PDP use dis to campaign in Lagos?
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by bettercreature(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is an insult to Nigerians
Its sad that no one sees this
Sai buhari
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by plux4: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wada never again.... GEJ till 2019
Re: See What PDP Is Campaigning With In Kogi State by Chiaka(f): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
optimusprimer:
How hilarious, garri sugar and epa... Guess they forgot to add water.

This is not true. It is Photo Shop. Don't be deceived!!

(1) (Reply)

100 Reasons We Need To Vote For Buhari In Pictures / Where Are The 56 Million Registered Voters Results? / Election Results Cancelled In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.