Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos (31962 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by hotgunz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Story story.... Na today?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by gen2briz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
My wonderful Prof for life.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
No, what I don't have appetite for are people like yourself that don't just mind their own business. Better respect yourself and stay your lane, I'm not in the mood.

Thanks for your compliance.

Whatever.... undecided
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Dannyset(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
This man make sense.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by efilefun(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
You dey mind the fool, GEJ is so scared of elections thats why PDP canceled their primaries, E go shock una as E take shock brazil when Germany finish them

JackBaueress:
dumb reasoning of a TANoid.
What is wrong in contesting against an incumbent president if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Mcpadosky(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
They said Buhari will take us back if elected
President! Nigerians
say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost
your way on a
16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation
is no longer
visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One
Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3.
There was zero
tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in
PortHarcourt, Warri &
Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5.
Anybody with
questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There
was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in
order 7.
Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children
was a
crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10.
Twenty oil
depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world
can't
interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria,
we sent them
packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our
economy was NOT
running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes
closed
because we were secured. 15. Countries like
Indonesia and
Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal
with drug
pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency
in the North
was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days
when Buhari
was a military Governor but did not amass illegal
wealth. 18.
We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of
Petroleum but
did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want
those days
when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the
Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of
PTF but did not
steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when
stealing was the
order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us
BACK! We can't
afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!!
Take us BACK
to the good old days of this our great nation.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by chibuikebright(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
ffacbaker:
Become a professional web developer in just 2 months!
Learn all available web programming languages including (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT)... and lots
for FREE!
When you are done with this tutorials, you will be able to make dynamic and interactive
websites like Twitter and Facebook! - All for FREE!
>> http://googlecrawlmis..com/
HTML5 is now the new version
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by dejust(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
That wouldn't Stop my reSolve to vote for GEJ. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Akshow: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Waste of time.. In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=32pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

The worst of all those past govt is better than Jonathan. Even ibb's govt. at least people were not dying like rats and human lives have value then.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ribbit: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
What will it profit a man if he campaigns in style, and loses in style undecided
let's ask Google
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Nothing is as deadly as these guys' ignorance honestly. Imagine what a trash he just typed and must have thought he made some sense.

Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ckenneths(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chimaroke Nnamani even pulls more crowd. ...... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Youngzedd(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
The people are happy, they are ready for CHANGE.

Even the mama on a bike.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by boujaye: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by omenka(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Whatever.... undecided

Se egli è fottuto è bene nella scorsa
notte, credo potrebbe essere ancora
a letto.

UDoaG.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ige101(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good for him,last Minute Campaign

meanwhile
It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:

Se egli è fottuto è bene nella scorsa
notte, credo potrebbe essere ancora
a letto.

UDoaG.

Tu es ex mentis vastrae
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Jimmyo3(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ok APC's plan unveiled Osibanjo concentrating campaign in south west and Buhari concentrating in north east and north central to amass massive vote...IT WONT WORK,GEJ TILL 2019..
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:
Honestly, all these are just formalities.
I can't imagine they are actually contesting against an incumbent president and think they stand a chance. Oh well, it is just a pity that all these would end up being a waste.

GEJ till our youth are ready to lead.
it is over for apc . Even the man he gave the broom to look like he wants to beat osinbajo with the broom. No crowd ,no fanfare . I have been telling ppl ,it will be a miracle is buhari wins 2 states in the south west. The truth which non yorubas must know is that apc is finished in the south west. Other parties have taken over and they no longer control the support which they had 4years ago. Gej and pdp have taken over . I said it a month ago that apc will lose the heaviest in areas and states which they control or believe they will win highest .
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by guttentag(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Osinbajo campaigns in Ondo state...

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/status/580734802187386880

That woman on the Bike feel like FLYING

Change is All we need

Vote for GMB CUZ GENERAL MEANS BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by tushburg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
May God grant buhari and apc supporters the fortitude to bear the loss on the 28th
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:
I can't imagine they are actually contesting against an incumbent president and think they stand a chance. Oh well, it is just a pity that all these would end up being a waste.

Ask gbagbo
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Well nothing is wrong, but the fact that they think they actual have a shot at it makes me laugh.
If it were to be a better candidate, trust me, this would go down to the wire, but as of now, this case is done and dusted.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
noordean:
and wu told u that incumbent presidents dont lose election?
Do you have any fact to argue?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
noordean:
and wu told u that incumbent presidents dont lose election?
Do you have any fact to argue with?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by upsonn(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

Bad belle.. You will be shocked beyond shock itself come this saturday... #change is inevitable.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by JackBaueress(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

Well nothing is wrong, but the fact that they think they actual have a shot at it makes me laugh.
If it were to be a better candidate, trust me, this would go down to the wire, but as of now, this case is done and dusted.
another dumb post. Smh
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Agbegilodo: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

Did you take your prescribed medication this morning? I don't think so based on what you have written above. So no one should challenge the incumbent because it their right to lead forever....
I pray that PDP loses this elections to usher in a change in the political landscape of our Nation. .

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

so why fix election elections? why waste our money on elections? why fight for democracy if we cant defeat incumbent ? Its better we still have the Khaki boyz in power if we can not choose our leaders
Rather it is better we have someone with vision than someone who is controlled. Field another candidate and watch this elections go down to the wires.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by AbidemiAy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ride on to Aso Rock my incoming Vice President

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

#Change!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Agbegilodo:

Did you take your prescribed medication this morning? I don't think so based on what you have written above. So no one should challenge the incumbent because it their right to lead forever....
I pray that PDP loses this elections to usher in a change in the political landscape of our Nation. .
Bro, this is Nigeria. Wake up sire.
If you want a different circumstances, try fielding a different candidate. The present one has no chance. It is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.