Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos (31968 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
upsonn:

Bad belle.. You will be shocked beyond shock itself come this saturday... #change is inevitable.
Change from who? That ancestor?
Okay.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by omenka(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Tu es ex mentis vastrae

Quello che hai scritto non aveva alcun senso a tutti. è meglio astenersi dal parlare spazzatura quando si parla di me. Buona giornata, e spero che il sesso vero bene questo tempo in modo da non andare gettare capricci inutili ai tizi sbagliati.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by anonimi: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Just CAN'T WAIT. smiley

Already stuffed my refrigerator with all kinds of booze preparatory to D-day.

Sai PYO, our overly able VP. smiley

Yea overly able to enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while it lasts grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026360_b6dbdticaenwva_jpeg5386f36695e20fdbc68dc03f4b949783

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JyaYO5PueqQ/VKB4wE8aUFI/AAAAAAAAOag/nMR3I7TtdkI/s640/ob2.PNG[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Cruxader(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Waste of time.. In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=32pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]
Thz dweeb born in 90's been saying what he didn't witness and I'm sure u didn't do General paper as a subject in ur pry sch days....oponu!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ExInferis(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:
Honestly, all these are just formalities.
I can't imagine they are actually contesting against an incumbent president and think they stand a chance. Oh well, it is just a pity that all these would end up being a waste.

GEJ till our youth are ready to lead.

It's only in nigeria people believe incumbency is a major factor. Maybe it's cause incumbents use state resources to rig.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Riodiao(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch

Only few days ago, Vatican Radio released a letter by Pope Francis to Bishops in Nigeria to express his closeness to them in prayers as well as addressing issues surrounding the country Nigeria.

Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch

Pope Francis

The 2nd paragraph of the letter, the pontiff spoke highly of the Nigerian economy which has grown to the largest in Africa in “recent years”, under Jonathan’s watch. Pope Francis wrote:

“NIGERIA, known as the “African giant”, with its more than 160 million inhabitants, is set to play a primary role, not only in Africa but in the world at large. In recent years, it has experienced robust growth in the economic sphere and has again reasserted itself on the world stage as an attractive market, on account of its natural resources as well as its commercial potential. It is now considered officially the single largest African economy. It has also distinguished itself as a political player widely committed to the resolution of crisis situations in the continent.”

The text of the letter has elicited reactions mostly favorable to the President Jonathan camp as they struggle to convince Nigerians of the Economic growth in the face of the APC’s heavy propaganda Machinery.

According to Wole Akinyeye “Can anyone take this from us? But it only happened under the watch of a VISIONARY LEADER-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! ‪#‎GEJTill2019 is the demand of majority of NIGERIANS”
Advertisement

Ms. Eleanya Onwuka “APC will soon claim President Goodluck Jonathan paid the Pope for his statement on Nigeria’s growth. APC is a party full of lies and deceptions as exposed by the Deputy Governor of Rivers State. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan”

Another commenter Mr. Richard, he said “Good deed has a way of speaking for itself. Good luck Jonathan is working, it’s no fiction, the world at large is attesting to that fact. Vote him to do more!”

“Pope Francis also attest to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Whose report do you believe? Don’t let the APC propaganda agents deceive you.”

Timi Remi-Meindinyo also said “Never again are we allowing a confirmed NITWIT rule us again! To reverse all the gains we have painstakingly achieved under the able leadership of President GEJ. Never again. Thank you and God bless Pope Frances.”

The Pope’s endorsement of Nigerian Economic growth sends a strong message to many more Nigerians who exalt his office as the pontiff cannot be seen to be an agent of the PDP or President Jonathan
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/408686-pope-francis-commends-economy-under-jonathans-watch.html

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by FLYFIRE(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Just CAN'T WAIT. smiley

FAILED PROJECT grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Olufhemy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

[size=32pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

You are really M A D
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by FLYFIRE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Olufhemy:

You are really M A D
THIS WILL NOT STOP YOUR ALREADY FAILED MAN TO FAIL AGAIN
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by yetunsbay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
What will it profit a man if he campaigns in style, and loses in style undecided
only a loser recognises a loser.Although d former is nt coz a loser doestn become a Prof. in real sense...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by FLYFIRE(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
2.8 BILLION DOLLARS 1978 OIL MONEY WAS TRACED TO GENERAL BUHARI'S MIDLAND NOW HSBC OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT THAT WAS WHY HE STRUCK ON DECEMBER 31 1983.
Before he became HOS in 1983 he was the General Officer Commanding the 3rd Armoured Division Jos. With armour under your command you could launch coups. Abuja where President Shagari was celebrating the New Year is flat terrain suitable for armoured warfare. But it never came to that.
Shagari's regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari's wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo's era as military head of state that preceded Shagari's. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo's appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. The Committee's report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari's regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.
The attempt at civilian-to-civilian transition provided the fillip for mayhem at the time. The elections were marred by massive rigging because incumbent political office holders were refusing to slacken their stranglehold on Nigeria Plc., mortgaged as the leaders private property. On the 31st December, 1983, Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. Buhari generally had no agenda for leadership but vendetta against those he called critics and rabble-rousers. Buhari did not see any moral wrong in his conversion of our oil money into his personal use. Rather he railed at the press and what he described as the self-righteous sections of the country for making a big deal out of the issue. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Satire saved my neck at the time. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari's account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.
Abacha rehabilitated Buhari with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before he (Abacha) died in 1998. When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF and that there was not much on the ground to show for the colossal expenditure the agency was claiming. On the day Obasanjo announced the scrapping of the PTF, a non-staff brother-in-law of the boss, allegedly serving as his conduit on some PTF projects, died suddenly from what appeared to be heart failure. Haruna Adamu, who was appointed by Obasanjo to investigate the PTF before finally consigning it to the dung heap, allegedly quickly pocketed one hundred million naira of PTF's money before operating table could be set up for him, thus forcing Obasanjo to hurriedly close the place down without further investigations. Buhari has been trying desperately since to return to power, perhaps to get a chance to shred the PTF documents?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by mimicious(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:
I can't imagine they are actually contesting against an incumbent president and think they stand a chance. Oh well, it is just a pity that all these would end up being a waste.

D man dey use style dey tour
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by anonimi: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:
The worst of all those past govt is better than Jonathan. Even ibb's govt. at least people were not dying like rats and human lives have value then.

Stop your MISPLACED aggression and talk to the Sympathiser in Chief of Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by theorbiters: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
ExInferis:

It's only in nigeria people believe incumbency is a major factor. Maybe it's cause incumbents use state resources to rig.
It all boils down to that.
Nigeria is not a perfect state where the unthinkable could happen.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ExInferis(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

It all boils down to that.
Nigeria is not a perfect state where the unthinkable could happen.

The unthinkable HAS happened! A monkey in a fedora is president!

However this anomaly will be rectified approximately 78 hours from now.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

Done what exactly? Done what?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Just CAN'T WAIT. smiley

Lucky you, I bought a freezer and for the past three weeks iv not been able to test it cos of nepa wahala.

I hope to buy a big Gen bfor election result, and celebrate too

SAI BUHARI
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by shaqhead: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

As much as I get ur position but strongly beg to disagree...so let me ask u, should we all stay home on Saturday and watch how GEJ gets crowned just lyk he evaded a Primary election in his party becos kno one could contest against him?

THE ONLY CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CHANGE, YOUR "INCUMBENCY FACTOR" SUBMISSION IS A VARIABLE!

I believe Impossible is Nothing

There was a time when that ur same position applied to Governors bt u or those who posit such wont mouth such in favor of any governor now due to past electoral precedence!

Rochas and Ohakim ring a bell?

Who gave an Obama a Chance?

Some say we always vote along religious/ethnic lines forgetin how we voted MKO/OBJ!

I wont go into d argument of whether Buhari wl win or not in this election evntho my vote is for him but such mindset is self-shortchanging especially for u who believes we need d youth in power!

Look at d picture!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ovie8200: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am not sure if Nigerians know anything about running against incumbent. Majority of people thought Obama was going to loss and what happened. He swept the electoral map. The same thing just happened in Isreal. Its hard to beat incumbent in any election unless the opposition really have something concrete to offer but unfortuninately, Buhari has nothing to offer than change without being specific.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by tittop4: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cattle rearer go and join ur cattle pls

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by noordean(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

Do you have any fact to argue with?
Yes i do
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Sylverbox(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
dumb reasoning of a TANoid.
What is wrong in contesting against an incumbent president if I may ask?
it beats my imagination too. Some TANoids are outright daft.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by ocheejemb: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
theorbiters:

So nobody should ever consider running against an incumbent, even when that incumbent has not performed up to standard?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by 400billionman: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
dumb reasoning of a TANoid.
What is wrong in contesting against an incumbent president if I may ask?

When a 3 time serial loser loses the 4th time, how will he be helped ?

He lost against Jonathan previously in a free and fair election, what has changed ?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by comeandsee: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
ShineuEye:
Very low turn out.
[size=15pt]
ONDO IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH
[/size]
U WILL BE SURPRISED COME MARCH 28 D DAY U WILL KNOW THAT MIMIKO AND UR VISIONLESS PRESIDENT HAVE NO MORE WEIGHT IN ONDO STATE . R.I.P PDP (POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY) IN ONDO STATE.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by fineyemi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mehhhn! I will b so confident to vote for change on Saturday. I want buhari. All citizens of state of Osun ar voting for change.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Ovamboland(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:

Name ONE thing Jonathan has done better than any previous leader or anything he has done no other leader has ever done before.

I will list some things done by past leaders Jonathan has never and can never do even if given the next 4 years

- Building of brand new eppressways like Lagos-Ibadan, Benin expressway, Kaduna - Abuja
- LNG plant like Bonny NLNG
- Fertilizer plant like NAFCON, Kaduna Superphosphate
- Aluminium Smelter at Akwa Ibom
- Kainji, Jebba, Shiroro Power dam
- Oil Refineries, Kaduana, Warri, Port Harcourt
- Seaport Tin Can, Calabar PH
- New Airport e.g Abuja International
- Long span bridge over 10 Kilometer length 3rd Mainland
- Delta Steel Complex Aladja
- National Art Theater
- Petrochemical Complex - Eleme, Warri
- And more

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Caseless: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
What will it profit a man if he campaigns in style, and loses in style undecided
sharrap, u hag.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Caseless: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Ovamboland:

Name ONE thing Jonathan has done better than any previous leader or anything he has done no other leader has ever done before.

I will list some things done by past leaders Jonathan has never and can never do even if given the next 4 years

- Building of brand new eppressways like Lagos-Ibadan, Benin expressway, Kaduna - Abuja
- LNG plant like Bonny NLNG
- Fertilizer plant like NAFCON, Kaduna Superphosphate
- Aluminium Smelter at Akwa Ibom
- Kainji, Jebba, Shiroro Power dam
- Oil Refineries, Kaduana, Warri, Port Harcourt
- Seaport Tin Can, Calabar PH
- New Airport e.g Abuja International
- Long span bridge over 10 Kilometer length 3rd Mainland
- Delta Steel Complex Aladja
- National Art Theater
- Petrochemical Complex - Eleme, Warri
- And more
bookmarked.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by olasoji1: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Patience Jonathan: If Buhari wins, APC will jail me

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/patience-jonathan-if-buhari-wins-apc.html

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Professor osibanjo all we need is a good leader and transparent government , it will be nice and wise to vote u and buhari than fooled again by one militant and a yahoo yahoo from otuoke, a democrat using military on a peaceful protest , arresting harmless citizens and lavishing the country's money and resources, it's not right ..a president with a huge meal budget why? A president who enrich militants.. We are tired of his politics, if u are wise then vote the mr stealing is not a crime.. God bless us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.