Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos (31967 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by hotwax: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
it is over for apc . Even the man he gave the broom to look like he wants to beat osinbajo with the broom. No crowd ,no fanfare . I have been telling ppl ,it will be a miracle is buhari wins 2 states in the south west. The truth which non yorubas must know is that apc is finished in the south west. Other parties have taken over and they no longer control the support which they had 4years ago. Gej and pdp have taken over . I said it a month ago that apc will lose the heaviest in areas and states which they control or believe they will win highest .

Is this what you say to console yourself. Ma.sturb.ation. South west is a land slide victory for Buhari. Even you know it. You can only see many Posters of GEj in Lagos. U cant even paste it in some places in the north.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by onatisi(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
hotwax:

Is this what you say to console yourself. Ma.sturb.ation. South west is a land slide victory for Buhari. Even you know it. You can only see many Posters of GEj in Lagos. U cant even paste it in some places in the north.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I have always said it to ppl ,all u guys shouting sai buhari are lagos based . You need to leave lagos and go to other cities like ibadan,abeokuta ,osogbo,akure,ogbomosho and see how us sai buhari has become a toilet issue and slogan . You are alone ,siddon for lagos dey shout sai buhari. It is only in lagos buhari will get anything meaningful ,apc is winning just one state in the whole of south west . It is obvious u rely solely on nairaland for gossips and information , don't worry your eyes go soon clear .
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Capitano1(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
This time im not voting for a better placed name. Jst becuz u believe in God doestnt mean u are a gud person jst as not believin in God doesnt make u bad too.Vote 4 change
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by hotwax: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I have always said it to ppl ,all u guys shouting sai buhari are lagos based . You need to leave lagos and go to other cities like ibadan,abeokuta ,osogbo,akure,ogbomosho and see how us sai buhari has become a toilet issue and slogan . You are alone ,siddon for lagos dey shout sai buhari. It is only in lagos buhari will get anything meaningful ,apc is winning just one state in the whole of south west . It is obvious u rely solely on nairaland for gossips and information , don't worry your eyes go soon clear .

Thats very stupid. I was in Osogbo last weekend...Those are APC strong hold. You seriously think Jonathan will win Ogbomosho when The son of Soun of Ogbomosho contesting under APC? Thats my problem with you PDP guys. You just say rubbish to be happy. be happy man. Saturday is here. Be happy all you can, cuz you are gonna need more it. Dont tell me Hausas will not vote for Buhari ooooooooo
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
hotwax:

Thats very stupid. I was in Osogbo last weekend...Those are APC strong hold. You seriously think Jonathan will win Ogbomosho when The son of Soun of Ogbomosho contesting under APC? Thats my problem with you PDP guys. You just say rubbish to be happy. be happy man. Saturday is here. Be happy all you can, cuz you are gonna need more it. Dont tell me Hausas will not vote for Buhari ooooooooo
so the son of soun is contesting for the presidency ,abi U were in oshogbo and u did ur survey of how many people ?I am sure just ur family members who definitely won't like to argue with u . Siddon dey talk shit for nairaland.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by hotwax: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=28pt]Seriously SO PDP think they can win Osun now? Stewpid fuuls[/size]
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Konquest: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

Stop your MISPLACED aggression and talk to the Sympathiser in Chief of Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

@ anonimi

You are playing mischievious mind games here with your posts.

A lot of people in Nigeria [including The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA led by GEJ, Christian Association of
Nigeria and other groups had initially called for AMNESTY for Boko Haram at the same time that General Buhari
was reported in the papers to have called for amnesty thinking that would solve the problem like that of the
Niger Delta boys - but it didn't work].

Punch and other major newspapers online - and offline reported a lot of non-muslims in Nigeria and
abroad also muted the amnesty offer, but the bastard BH boys did NOT ACCEPT the offer.

It is most unkind of YOU to insalt GMB
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by Konquest: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

Stop your MISPLACED aggression and talk to the Sympathiser in Chief of Boko Haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

@ anonimi

A lot of people in Nigeria [including The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA led by GEJ, Christian Association of
Nigeria and other groups had initially called for AMNESTY for Boko Haram at the same time that General Buhari
was reported in the papers to have called for amnesty thinking that would solve the problem like that of the

Punch and other major newspapers online - and offline reported a lot of non-muslims in Nigeria and
abroad also muted the amnesty offer, but the bastard BH boys did NOT ACCEPT the offer.

It is most unkind of YOU to insult GMB with this act o PROPAGANDA,.. wink
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by anonimi: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Konquest:
@ anonimi

It is most unkind of YOU to insult GMB with this act o PROPAGANDA,.. wink

Buhari insulted himself, not me.
I am only sharing information about what he said in support of Boko Haram.

You should share with us news where "others called for AMNESTY for Boko Haram at the same time that General Buhari was reported in the papers to have called for amnesty" otherwise we can safely conclude that you are big fat LIAR angry

but the bastard BH boys did NOT ACCEPT the offer.

That is not what we know, sir tongue tongue

Boko Haram wants talks …picks Buhari as mediator, Saudi Arabia venue …demands ex-gov’s arrest, compensation
NOVEMBER 2, 2012

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-wants-talks/
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos by fareed69(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
exxell:
Waste of time.. In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=32pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

How far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Gov Zulum Meets Empty Offices During Surprise Tour Of LG Secretariats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.