Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! (29106 Views)

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by CR77(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
h
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Capitano1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Comot der joor

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Motolank: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Eastherbunny:
What are they celebrating!His defeat
Victory number 1 cool
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Seun360(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
chowlade:
that's how he celebrates failures all d tym ..dis tym, by next week it will be his 6th or 7th failure in d presidential race. i wont vote for him out of pity like some people will do.

Buhari suppoters do not have voters card.

Sai Buhari. we need u not. i'll rather prefer the military to take over than those APC & their criminal allies to take over and bring their thievery change
God bless Nigeria we dont need a dumb president.

if you have d good will of did nation at heart pls give me likes if not move on.

GEJ till 2019

If only your father had used condom.
What a waste of life.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Motolank: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:
Na only you waka dey go.... hey.. hey, ok .. CONTINUE?
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Sunnyade01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
We have been celebrating since he won the APC primary. That was the day he won the election.

Buhari/Osinbajo

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by otemanuduno: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
This country is SO sick!!!
[b]I just finished reading a post on Nairaland where GEJ awarded multi billion naira contract to the Agberos(OPC) who are popularly known as the nuisance of Lagos state.

They steal your money in daylight(daylight robber)

They are the majority under the bridge, not going to school at all(like the Hausa Almajiris).

[b]OUR GEJ bypassed the 40 million unemployed graduates of Nigeria to award contracts worth billions of dollars to 'dullards'

OUR GEJ built 12 more universities which amounts to four to seven years waste of time after secondary school + 1 year NYSC time wasting; but he didn't remember to increase employment rate for graduates.

OUR GEJ refused to increase Corpers' allawee to 38k so that our youth can save 19k monthly out of it and use such to start business after service year; but instead, they kept hosting seminars on entrepreneurship. Okay, let's say u are collecting 19k allawee. U eat #200 per time, so #600 per day × 30 days. You spent #18,000 per 30 day months and #19,000 per 31 day months, without money for toiletries, cosmetics, shoes, clothes, etc.

OUR President empowers militants all over the nation(bribe) and left the literate graduates out of his plan. He made it seem as if being a vandal is a good job that pays in the long run.

OUR President made it seem as if going to school in the north is improper since he wouldn't protect the few going to school there (the CHIBOK'S GIRLS).

OUR PRESIDENT will soon grant BOKO HARAM amnesty, offering them billions of naira, but we graduates remain without good jobs.

ONLY A BLIND GRADUATE AND CORPER WILL VOTE YOU (GEJ) INTO POWER THE SECOND TIME.

I HAVE DECIDED!!!

Pls be a part of those who shares this truth[/b]
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by allanphash7(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by kay1one2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Motolank:

Na only you waka dey go.... hey.. hey, ok .. CONTINUE?

If you no dey come no come spoil my party abeg! wink
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by olayinkaj2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
E dey pain them o. This man shouldn't have been released by his then kidnappers.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by ExInferis(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can predict what GEJ and his followers will try to do after Buhari is declared winner -- they will then break bank to try to get the judge to disqualify him so that Jonathan can crawl back to power through the backdoor. But by then it would have been too late. Truth is, it'll be much easier for PDP to buy a judgement disqualifying Buhari than to meet him at the polls coz as things stand GEJ will surely lose this election. That right there is the source of their panic. They've tried every trick in the book -- from "Jega must go", to rejecting Card Readers and PVCs, and failed, now they're trying this tactic which is also dead-on-arrival. Desperate morafockas.

You're on track. However let me add up to the true picture:

1. GEJ knows he has a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

2. GEJ doesnt want to hand over to buhari

3. The only viable option without too much violence was for GEJ to hand over to an Interim Government.

4. This suit was entered to that end.

5. GEJ knows buhari cannot be disqualified before the election.

6. The suit was designed for precisely this outcome as the judge has been bought.

8. GMB will win, and GEJ will hand over to public acclaim.

9. Weeks latee before swearing in the pliant judge will rule that GMB was not qualified.

10. Elections will be nullied on the basis of tje above with calls for new election dates 6 months to a year from now.

11. Interim Government will be activated.

There you've the key plot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by tittop4: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari is not the change. They can't jubilate because they can't win the election. The verdict of the court is that Buhari should pls get back to his village and meet his cattles.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by sammyj: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
We don hear ooo prophet of doom !!!!

By the way SAI BABA !!!!

Up Buhari, Victory for Change !!! grin grin
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by skimarvel: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerian Blog Awards 2014 Voting Begins!!!

Hi everyone, please help us vote our blog MEDICALMATTAZ as the BEST FITNESS OR HEALTH BLOG in the HEALTH/FITNESS category of the Nigerian Blog Awards 2014.

The voting exercise runs from March 23 - April 6, 2015. Please visit the link below to place your vote:

nigerianblogawards.com/vote2014.php

Please carefully follow the instructions given thereof to make your vote count. Thanks.

Medicalmattaz, bringing health solution through information dissemination. . .
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by darejem4real: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hunm
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Desteenee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Eastherbunny:
I tire o my brother. Some pple need touch from T.B.Joshua walahi!
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Betallion: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Eastherbunny:

They are celebrating his upcoming victory. I think they call it POST ELECTION GBEDU
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
GOD is behind General buhari ilufemiloye chukwuemeka mohammad
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Kolade354(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
chowlade:
that's how he celebrates failures all d tym ..dis tym, by next week it will be his 6th or 7th failure in d presidential race. i wont vote for him out of pity like some people will do.

Sai Buhari. we need u not. i'll rather prefer the military to take over than those APC & their criminal allies to take over and bring their thievery change

if you have d good will of did nation at heart pls give me likes if not move on.

GEJ till 2019
Kip hating buhari candidacy, I pray you are alive on saturday to witness buhari victory, they will handover to the millitary in your house not in nigeria.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even the ezekhome knows buhari will win. Saying the court will overturn his victory.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Djicemob:
Why write your name again at the end of your comment when its clearly written at the header of your same comment.Is it some kind of trademark? Cos its old and cliche already.

Djicemob
Throws his opinion into a trash can...
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by MORNDEW(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
chowlade:

GEJ till 2019
ar u truly a lady or u ar in disguise? U hv no argument. Wen get home today before u sleep ask urself dis question. Is dis the best dat dis current administration can offer me? Thats if u wud hv d time nd must be in ur right state of might.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Ayima: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please PDP put more effort to disqualify Buhari o, because GMB have started winning already. Have already sowed my celebration cloths waiting for GMB to be announced the winner.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Na the satchet squadron you dey drink dey cause this one?
No carry am come here abeg... we no be wood!
grin grin leave me alone jare...
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by brofula(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am right now in aba abia state and can't see any sign of dis una Buhari. So where is d winning going to come from? GEJ till buahri becomes 90 years.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by bokohalal(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
brofula:
Am right now in aba abia state and can't see any sign of dis una Buhari. So where is d winning going to come from? GEJ till buahri becomes 90 years.
Aba =Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by hansad: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Any vote cast for Buhari is most likely to become votes dropped into the Atlantic Ocean.

Buhari has no WASC to defend that he attended secondary school.The Law is no respecter of any person or sentiments.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by demandtruth: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
even the Gej lawyer knows they are losing the election

This is twoderful!

We, the good people of Nigeria, accept this

GMB
all the way
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by kennyamusan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Darus05:
Buhari were certificate? GEJ till buhari write waec. APC funeral coming up 28th.
just like your first lady. Correct your grammar,'where is '

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.