Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! (29116 Views)

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Popemax(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can predict what GEJ and his followers will try to do after Buhari is declared winner -- they will then break bank to try to get the judge to disqualify him so that Jonathan can crawl back to power through the backdoor. But by then it would have been too late. Truth is, it'll be much easier for PDP to buy a judgement disqualifying Buhari than to meet him at the polls coz as things stand GEJ will surely lose this election. That right there is the source of their panic. They've tried every trick in the book -- from "Jega must go", to rejecting Card Readers and PVCs, and failed, now they're trying this tactic which is also dead-on-arrival. Desperate morafockas.
you're not God bro....why the surly??
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by mightycrown1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=48pt] THANK GOD OUR VICTORY IS SURE
VOTE IN PEOPLE'S CHOICE
[/size]

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=duwdu post=31993015]

Seems lawyer Ozekhome himself is supposing already that Buhari may win the election. Hmm.

P34c3
...[/quote

Should he buhari wins just like Omeha of Rivers state which is impossible. So where did u get dis from?
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by halimat38(f): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Darus05:
Buhari were certificate? GEJ till buhari write waec. APC funeral coming up 28th.

it's you that will die before buhari,people that wish him death before you are already dead,so you are "NEXt "Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by juliuscapps(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
If Buhari wins this election, nothing will happen as to dethrone it.. Fayose has corruption charges peddling on him, but the pdp govt made sure they frustrated the court from sitting and as soon as he was declared the winner, no more EFCC case or court case to reject him. To disqualify Buhari... I don't see it happening coz buhari will emerge the President come this Saturday! Meanwhile.. I'm an Igbo guy and am rooting my support for good governance!

7 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by kabiyesi01: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ayima:
Please PDP put more effort to disqualify Buhari o, because GMB have started winning already. Have already sowed my celebration cloths waiting for GMB to be announced the winner.

The cloth will be given to the almajiri after GEJ have won the election.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by melvin0004(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=31993726]Your stupidity is amazing...you claim buhari supporters do not have voters card yet the same people like you said that northerners have the highest collection rate of voters card so what are you saying??please stop thinking with your anus.......whether you like it or not buhari will win the election on march28,on april 22 he will not be disqualified and on may29 he will be sworn in as the new president of nigeria and nothing i repeat nothing will happen.....you think politics is about just sitting at the comfort of your home and type nonsensical nonsense....

Wakacome

[/quote wake bro.gej so winning dis elections. ...
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by arsetalks(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
So technically Ozkehome is also saying Buhari will win the next election!

Perfect. Even the deaf and dumb now knows.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can predict what GEJ and his followers will try to do after Buhari is declared winner -- they will then break bank to try to get the judge to disqualify him so that Jonathan can crawl back to power through the backdoor. But by then it would have been too late. Truth is, it'll be much easier for PDP to buy a judgement disqualifying Buhari than to meet him at the polls coz as things stand GEJ will surely lose this election. That right there is the source of their panic. They've tried every trick in the book -- from "Jega must go", to rejecting Card Readers and PVCs, and failed, now they're trying this tactic which is also dead-on-arrival. Desperate morafockas.

Let me help you predict

HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!

2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!

3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS!

4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to
court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!

5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner,
Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!

6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House
of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER!

7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH
NEWSPAPER!

8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" -
Premium time

9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE
NATION!

10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before
May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !

11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A
Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin
Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!

12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST

13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting
With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To
Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER

14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) -
NTA NEWS

15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
permit me to say a big well done to all the progressives in the house.well done, the change we seek for is here already by God's grace and there is nothing pdp can do about it.

now about this crap of a case, it is obvious that this has been oga jonny walker clueless masterstroke all along:use the hungry lawyer to file for disqualification after Buhari emerges President.

Tanoids, guess what, dem no born pdp well make they try am.after 16yrs, if your party cannot run on its records, then get ready for the defeat.

Change is here to stay.
Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a wast basket. Pls allow us to elect nuetral candidate.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Darus05(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
halimat38:

it's you that will die before buhari,people that wish him death before you are already dead,so you are "NEXt "Oloriburuku.
Txns sweetheart,u'll be shock on 28th when GMB lose. Mind u I dnt wish GMB death but the death of APC b'cos they never smell aso rock.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Darus05(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
kennyamusan:
just like your first lady. Correct your grammar,'where is '
see u,speaking like say u even pass ur english exam.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by kennyamusan(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Darus05:
see u,speaking like say u even pass ur english exam.
here you go again,its not an insult but correction,For next time 'thank you' is the appropriate word
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's Crystal clear buhari will win on a first round elections
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

ar u truly a lady or u ar in disguise? U hv no argument. Wen get home today before u sleep ask urself dis question. Is dis the best dat dis current administration can offer me? Thats if u wud hv d time nd must be in ur right state of might.

I'm not like APC a disguise Ode
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by princoo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nairalanders please the case here is where is buhari's certificate
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by munex007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Each time they try to bury Baba,like seed he keeps growing back..

#IhavePVC
#IwillVoteBuhari
#SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by princoo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am still asking because if he doesn't have an SSCE then Jonathan might have made a master piece move for a mate!!! Peace and Unity. Left to me Jonathan and buhari should go and let someone who has not ruled rule!!!
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by aguborokc: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
this election go tuf ooo. buh i rili dnt get d kinda change nigerians r crying for, cos what i av hrd gmb same is actually like pouring water in a stone. eg. i will restore d economy. how?. dollar and naira will be equal..... u say?. i will increase d crude oil price.. haba an economist 2uld av told u better. or shuld we return to d era of paying hug amount of dollars to subsidize fuel price. i jst wish nigeria d best .
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by aguborokc: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
this election go tuf ooo. buh i rili dnt get d kinda change nigerians r crying for, cos what i av hrd gmb same is actually like pouring water in a stone. eg. i will restore d economy. how?. dollar and naira will be equal..... u say?. i will increase d crude oil price.. haba an economist 2uld av told u better. or shuld we return to d era of paying hug amount of dollars to subsidize fuel price. i jst wish nigeria d best . undecidedthis election go tuf ooo. buh i rili dnt get d kinda change nigerians r crying for, cos what i av hrd gmb same is actually like pouring water in a stone. eg. i will restore d economy. how?. dollar and naira will be equal..... u say?. i will increase d crude oil price.. haba an economist 2uld av told u better. or shuld we return to d era of paying hug amount of dollars to subsidize fuel price. i jst wish nigeria d best .
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by princoo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by bakila: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]PERJURY[/size]
Perjury is a criminal offence. The standard of proof of criminal allegation even in a civil matter is PROOF BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT see NWOBODO vs ONOH; UNONGO vs AKU.
will BUHARI be disqualified for not possession the necessary qualification and that he lied under oath when he said his credentials are with the Army? Answer is CAPITAL NO.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ebina lawyer shame on him.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
chowlade:
that's how he celebrates failures all d tym ..dis tym, by next week it will be his 6th or 7th failure in d presidential race. i wont vote for him out of pity like some people will do.

Buhari suppoters do not have voters card.

Sai Buhari. we need u not. i'll rather prefer the military to take over than those APC & their criminal allies to take over and bring their thievery change
God bless Nigeria we dont need a dumb president.

if you have d good will of our nation at heart pls give me likes if not move on.

GEJ till 2019
If someone like you can be utering words like this,why won't a 72years old man come out and run for presidency. grin
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by MORNDEW(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
chowlade:

I'm not like APC a disguise Ode
just do what i asked u to do. Hope u will be glad ur bf read ur lifestyle online?
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
juliuscapps:
If Buhari wins this election, nothing will happen as to dethrone it.. Fayose has corruption charges peddling on him, but the pdp govt made sure they frustrated the court from sitting and as soon as he was declared the winner, no more EFCC case or court case to reject him. To disqualify Buhari... I don't see it happening coz buhari will emerge the President come this Saturday! Meanwhile.. I'm an Igbo guy and am rooting my support for good governance!
Better pikin grin
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
wakacome:
Your stupidity is amazing...you claim buhari supporters do not have voters card yet the same people like you said that northerners have the highest collection rate of voters card so what are you saying??please stop thinking with your anus.......whether you like it or not buhari will win the election on march28,on april 22 he will not be disqualified and on may29 he will be sworn in as the new president of nigeria and nothing i repeat nothing will happen.....you think politics is about just sitting at the comfort of your home and type nonsensical nonsense....

Wakacome

[/s]

Must you insult to pass your message? What is ur problem?
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Must you insult to pass your message? What is ur problem?
If saying the truth as it is is what you call insult then so be it....bye.....
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Darus05:
Buhari were certificate? GEJ till buhari write waec. APC funeral coming up 28th.

GEJ, where is our PWC Audit Report of the NNPC.
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by IVORY2009(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
wakacome:
If saying the truth as it is is what you call insult then so be it....bye.....

you might be saying the truth, but be civil in doing so..
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

you might be saying the truth, but be civil in doing so..
ok..am sorry if i sounded rude...
Re: Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! by nwadiuko1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]PERJURY[/size]
yeah PERfuckingJURY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.