Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Does It Hurt The First Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Hurt The First Time? (3510 Views)

I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? / If You Hit A Woman In The Groin/vajayjay Does It Hurt? / Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
She broke my heart after i died for her.
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yep it does!!!!!
I encountered my first break up July 2010. It was the worst period of my life! I thought it was going to choke me up and kill me....I mean I couldn't breathe, eat, sleep etc cried in the kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, on the road etc everythn I came in contact with reminded me of him! Especially this song by WizKids "I love my baby" cause the first time I heard that song, he sang it to me and dedicated it to me. Life was hell! Honestly it was just God that helped me out of the pain and agony else....I wonder what I would have done.

Well I finally got over the heart break when he begged to come back, but of course I refused and felt glad!
It's my first and last heart break!!! cheesy
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Yep it does!!!!!
I encountered my first break up July 2010. It was the worst period of my life! I thought it was going to choke me up and kill me....I mean I couldn't breathe, eat, sleep etc cried in the kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, on the road etc everythn I came in contact with reminded me of him! Especially this song by WizKids "I love my baby" cause the first time I heard that song, he sang it to me and dedicated it to me. Life was hell! Honestly it was just God that helped me out of the pain and agony else....I wonder what I would have done.

Well I finally got over the heart break when he begged to come back, but of course I refused and felt glad!
It's my first and last heart break!!! cheesy
i admire ur sincerity
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Glowstone:
How exactly do a girl dump a guy undecided

i thought a guy was supposed to dump a girl
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
thats your thinking, guys dont dump me, i do the dumping.
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by Glowstone(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Midehi:

thats your thinking, guys dont dump me, i do the dumping.

Good for you, ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Glowstone:

Good for you, ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
yap
Re: Does It Hurt The First Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
starlingleanets:
i admire ur sincerity
Awwwh...thanks cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Riddle / Photo Of The Day:- Who Will Die First? / Ladies, Here’s How To Get Pregnant As Soon As You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.