Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 (2774 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Creating thread is what every member is entiltled to do but creating an interesting threads is what few members can do.
Here they are :

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ EMUSMITH

¤ DANCEVILLE

¤ FARANO

I have some other members but just 5 on my mind for now, I'm daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST thank you.
I believe no one can agree less to this list.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Davidojones smiley
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
How many romancelanders do you know?

4 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol @ The man of list. cheesy
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by FLAWLES(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op I DON'T KNOW THEM;... aNY PROBLEM :x ?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
How many romancelanders do you know?
I had been a member since 2014 I registered in 2015 march I think, my list is all about 2015 and is clearly written.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another erroneous thread from the so called "man of lists" undecided

On your list you have a mod and a super-mod
You don't expect their threads not to make sense.

There is also another person on that list that I haven't even seen any reasonable thread from him this year!
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
thank you madam.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by alberto2k(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Indiana jones cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
thank you madam.

Is this a sarcastic statement or you didn't get my point......

2 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Is this a sarcastic statement or you didn't get my point......
this is my thread and I respect everyone on that list, am leting go.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
this is my thread and I respect everyone on that list, am leting go.

Well, I am very blunt so I meant no offense really.....
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, I am very blunt so I meant no offense really.....

You sound fluent but don't you think you're being too bossy undecided

No offence intended

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
emusmith:

You sound fluent but don't you think you're being bossy undecided

No offence intended

Am I ? grin

No, I just don't like sugar-coating my words when I air my views
I say things as they are.

In this case, I kind of over did it a bit. Well that's because this is not the first, neither will it be the last of these sort of lists from the Op

I must also commend you on your threads.
You are doing quite a good job.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are right it won't be the 1st and last. Check my signature.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Mhizizzy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Noted
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Am I ? grin

No, I just don't like sugar-coating my words when I air my views
I say things as they are.

In this case, I kind of over did it a bit. Well that's because this is not the first, neither will it be the last of these sort of lists from the Op

I must also commend you on your threads.
You are doing quite a good job.

I have an opportunity to commend your vocabulary skills.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
emusmith:

I have an opportunity to commend your vocabulary skills.

Thanks cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ionsman: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Three months into the year you already have a list when we still got nine fvcking months. ...Ponder on this.....

2 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
Creating thread is what every member is entiltled to do but creating an interesting threads is what few members can do.
Here they are :

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ EMUSMITH

¤ DANCEVILLE

¤ FARANO

I have some other members but just 5 on my mind for now, I'm daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST thank you.
I believe no one can agree less to this list.
If this is ur list, it means u know nothing about Romancelanders! I will only pick tosyne2much and emusmith in ur list! What about the following peeps?

*wristwatch

*CharlesNneji

*Rapmoney, the warri boy.

*Tallesty

*naijaboiy

Abi u smoke weed?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ionsman:
Three months into the year you already have a list when we still got nine fvcking months. ...Ponder on this.....
don't worry I'm the man of list as time goes on I will keep making more and re-adjusting.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks cool

Just that I haven't seen your pic
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
If this is ur list, it means u know nothing about Romancelanders! I will only pick tosyne2much and emusmith in ur list! What about the following peeps?

*wristwatch

*CharlesNneji

*Rapmoney, the warri boy.

*Tallesty

*naijaboiy

Abi u smoke weed?
naijaboiy is in my TOP5 I know all these guys shall I continue?

Charlsenneji

Wristwatch

Tallesty

Rapmoney.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
ionsman:
The Op doesn't know anything! He calls himself 'the man of list' grin Which list? Shitty list? grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by ionsman: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
don't worry I'm the man of list as time goes on I will keep making more and re-adjusting.
Lol....okay no problem. .. grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by xynerise: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only a sycophant would say Farano's threads are interesting. Being on front page doesnt make it interesting.

4 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
I agree with four.

Pls who is danceville or dancing villa grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by farano(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
Only a sycophant would say Farano's threads are interesting. Being on front page doesnt make it interesting.

You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

really?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Dotwillis1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

On your list you have a mod and a super-mod
You don't expect their threads not to make sense.

There is also another person on that list that I haven't even seen any reasonable thread from him this year!
who z dhat person grin grin ??
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by RottenTomato: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
Ur moniker is not romantic! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? / Sex Positions That Make Men Smile Others That Make Them Cry [EXPLIC!T] / What Do Women Actually Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.