Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (62590 Views)

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Shame on this government
Shame on PDP
SHAME on gullible Nigerians.
shame on you too and your boko haram apc members
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is nothing but a waste of time and space. Sending him packing is a clarion call that all patriotic Nigerians must answer on March28th.

#DeliverYourStreet.

Vote APC.
march 28 shall be the saddest day of your life
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2015
efilefun:
God bless the editor for putting that article on the front page just to show those that are blind to the truth and fact that people are suffering from this man's action to neglect people in the north to suffer cuz he aint expecting much votes from them.....

Sai Buhari
he has been bought
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by xest(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Jonathan and his uncultured wife deserve to go..............Enough is Enough...............Vote Change, Vote Buhari. Una no go kill me with likes,anyway this shows people are ready to vote for Change. Modified FTC for the first time on a FP thread I dedicate this to our incoming president, President Muhammadu Buhari.................# Babawhenyougetthere remember to fufill your electoral promises.
oya cone n put buhari in aso rock let me see u.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 1:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Faraidi:
keep dreaming ewu
never see any igbo supporting buhari, most of you will votes based on ethnic and religious line and it is obvious buhari will win if you tink northerners will vote for gej then you must be high on wet weed.

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by efilefun(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Na you buy am?
Faraidi:
he has been bought
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by aristotlengr: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Somebody should be sacked in 'The Sun ' Editorial/Management Board It was a DELIBERATE anti Jonathan campaign. By the way who is the Managing Director of this newspapquer. I believe he knew what he was doing. Mtchwwww.

Hey man wake up!!!

Don't call wolf where there is none.

That was national headline news of the day and GEJ Campaign Team bought Front Page advert, probably many days ahead. It was just irony that sent a different message than was intended.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by teblu(m): 3:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Whether you like it or not Jonathan must win, so you and all your APC mallams should burn in hell.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by babestella: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Look at the picture beneath the headline , what do you see ?

source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/see-controversial-front-page-of-sun.html

This is sad but If they like let them kidnap the whole northerners, we all know it's for a political gain to wrestle power from the north. GEJ will still win the election and heaven will not fall. If the northerner urchins and their southwest islamic brothers don't like it, then we divide the country and we can all have peace. I feel so so sad for this Nation really and I can't give my vote to someone who will secretly give amnesty to Boko haram and grant them their wish just because sharia is in our consitution.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by innocentchuks(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Jonathan and his uncultured wife deserve to go..............Enough is Enough...............Vote Change, Vote Buhari. Una no go kill me with likes,anyway this shows people are ready to vote for Change. Modified FTC for the first time on a FP thread I dedicate this to our incoming president, President Muhammadu Buhari.................# Babawhenyougetthere remember to fufill your electoral promises.

Keep on dreaming till you grow gray hair
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Babacele: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
Trash!
It took two weeks for the FG to admit chibok girls were abducted. Isn't it an irony that same thing is happening for the FG not to know about the recent abduction?
waiting for more than 48 hours with all the security at GEJ beck n call ,n Defence HQ lying to us they have released the girls the following few days thereby stalling any rescue efforts is enough evidence that the presidency knows so much about the kidnappings!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by tompat86(m): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2015
adioolayi:
506 Women and Children Kidnapped.... and you are still expecting votes from their immediate family members, extended family members, friends, colleagues and millions of sympathizers including myself
Oga Jona, please wakeup..stop daydreaming!

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
#IhavePVC

gbaaaaaaaam!

Sai Buhari
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by vega84(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
. Na Jonathan say make them kidnap them? #vegatalks
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by SurePresident: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2015
What is it with the ever black cap?! I guess Jona and his cronies know somtin tha we don't. Must we mourn thru another next 4 yrs to keep him in power?! "The blood they r sharing" Jona must go!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2015
efilefun:
Na you buy am?
shut up.is that not APC slogan? ''He has been bought''
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Faraidi(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
never see any igbo supporting buhari, most of you will votes based on ethnic and religious line and it is obvious buhari will win if you tink northerners will vote for gej then you must be high on wet weed.
mr calculation,let us see how only the northern vote will make Buhari win.Just be ready to cry with him.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by efilefun(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Shows u woke up from the wrong side of the bed for u to be throwing insults so early in the morning moreover the only slogan I know is "CHANGE"
Faraidi:
shut up.is that not APC slogan? ''He has been bought''
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by happyjuliet(f): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
U guys should stop blaming Jonathan 4 d Kidnapping of Chiboks Girls embarassed, what is band 2 happen must surely Happen.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Trunaijian: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2015
I was asked by family who I would vote for. I told them I would vote for someone who will ensure my security, who would fight corruption and create a level playing ground for success, someone who would provide. Electricity so I don't spend too much on fuel. Now if the incumbent leader has given me that, then I will vote him, but if the opposition promises to give me that, then I should give them a chance. I will vote CHANGE! Cus between me and my God, I would be lying if I say I want continuity when I have been suffering. Whether the APC will make things turn around remains to be seen but I will give them a chance to prove themselves.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Why dont we begin to see all dese recent happenings jes few days to d election as a plot to get GEJ out of d line, his enemies re busy cookin up something just to attract d masses against him nd here we re acting lyk we re blindfolded, no persons wia kidnapped, APC is doing all dese to get GEJ down, lets say no to dia tricks, we ve seen better. GEJ, is d best president Nigeria have ever had.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Desmondkk(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
oremusanctus:
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
Sai d slayer of boko haram
Sai seun
Sai lacasticlala
nor make sense
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2015
innocentchuks:

Keep on dreaming till you grow gray hair
Chief edwin clark comment on you igbo pple and it is cuming to pass........It a pity.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2015
vega84:
. Na Jonathan say make them kidnap them? #vegatalks
and it took jonathan and his useless govt 19 days to confirm the abduction of chibok gurlz..........Luk at france terro attack and learn and stop following tribal and religious lines to judge issues sensitive like this.......Mr Vega
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by vega84(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Kolade354:
and it took jonathan and his useless govt 19 days to confirm the abduction of chibok gurlz..........Luk at france terro attack and learn and stop following tribal and religious lines to judge issues sensitive like this.......Mr Vega
and, this is nt tribal, anytin can happen @ anytime no matter who's in power,the french terror u mentioned was caught on CCTV the evidence was pure white so there was no reason to debate or doubt it.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Menace2Society(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Oh boy d editor should be getting a call from fmr governor orji Kalu and the PDP hierarchy soon.What an epic embarrassment.
If not for d fact that d sun newspaper is a known PDP mouthpiece,I would have said whoever ran d story and d advert was paid by d APC.
Whichever advert by d APC can beat this?
Sun well done,keep up d good work.
LMAO why not Doc?blame it on the APC nah!Jesters grin
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Photoshop is real!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by BaddieKay(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Try counting 1-500 or even placing 500 broomsticks together then imagine taking 500 women and kids.Where they all taken @a place or different locations?Did boko haram come with train or containers?the figures are jx outrageous...And y is it that whenever people are kidnapped in d north their families sit back and relax and act like nothing ever happened.,I just don't understand these people
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by mrkings84(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2015
my happiness is that there are always people on ground to count and give an authentic figures of persons kidnapped by Buhari and his apc propagandists. If u people like let d whole people in d north be kidnapped; it's still GEJ's till 2019.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by ernnymoss(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
MORNDEW:

ar u aware Boko haram have twitter handle and facebook page? Are u aware this was reported by an international media? And if its a lie why not prove to Nigerians as a president that its a lie? That way ppl will hv confidence in him. Pls u might want to blindly supported evil bt what if they ar ur family members?

Gbon.. It is so impossible to abduct 506 women and young girls without any traces Haba!! Let's be realistic.

The internation media reported it?? Yes? Does that now makes it authentic? Na the matter we still dey talk so. Nigerians get easily brainwashed and spread rumors like kilode.

Boko Haram has twitter handles and they decide to tweet "Hey, we have your girls. 506 of them" and hell yea you'll believe that so quickly

On a second thought where would dey see 506 women to kidnapp just like that in the northeast presently "with all the higi haga goin on"

Sometimes, we need to reason this reports before just concluding they happened.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by elannie: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kolade354:
So after two years of voting in change what can u say abt it nw....hahahahaha.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by meccuno: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
elannie:

So after two years of voting in change what can u say abt it nw....hahahahaha.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
If i had known?......... grin grin grin
If only we could see the future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.