Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Your Pet Peeves: Things And Situations That Really Irritate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Pet Peeves: Things And Situations That Really Irritate You (436 Views)

14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Pet Peeves: Things And Situations That Really Irritate You by valkaka(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have a difficult time being around people who complain about money and always talk about how expensive things are. I'm grateful for everything and, from my point of view, whining about money is the opposite of gratitude.

When I have to listen to people whine about something being too expensive I want to say....

Buy it or don't buy it.

I refuse to participate in a pathetic conversation about lack of money.

What are your pet peeves? What is really irritating to you?
Re: Your Pet Peeves: Things And Situations That Really Irritate You by PunkyOh(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
People who chew with their mouth open
People who make slurping noises when drinking or make loud gulping sounds
People who never get over stuff, they keep repeating the same crap like forever. Really annoys me. I pretend to listen & care by round 3.
People who complain about things but never do anything to change eg. fat people who talk about how sad they're that they've gained weight & they are telling you all of this while they're busy biting on a double cheese burger. Like, really? STFU then. Gosh!
Stingy people who are always comparing prices. They buy sugar at this store, buy coffee at another store & milk elsewhere, all in a bid to save a few Rands. Makes me homicidal to shop with someone like that.

1 Like

Re: Your Pet Peeves: Things And Situations That Really Irritate You by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2015
People.

(1) (Reply)

Timi Sings Fan Tweets In Live Video Performance / Mods Please Open This Thread / Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.