Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience (1301 Views)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance / Problem Tall People Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by KillerBeauty(f): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2017
There are plenty of situations where being really tall can be an advantage: it’s very easy to get things from the top shelf in the cupboard, for example, as is playing basketball. However, being taller than average can cause a person quite a few problems in life.
But even with all these I still wish I was tall

1 Like

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by KillerBeauty(f): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Yes

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by KillerBeauty(f): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Oh no

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by KillerBeauty(f): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Hilarious

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by natsuDragneel: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Having to bend down a little to....you know grin grin
Such a pain in the ass
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
K
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by Edwinmason(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2017
the most painful is when u have to bend down to kiss or hug ur girl

1 Like

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2017
I have a thing for huge and bold guys... cheesy
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by Pheals(f): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2017
lol quite annoying
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by DozieInc(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Too much of everything...
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by petrov10: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2017
shortblackboy come N see
Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by Fernandowski(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
1. hitting my head on the door frame atleast 3 times everyday day

2. I can't go anywhere without being noticed

3. everyone tells you your height is a waste if you don't play basketball ..... thank God am good to go

4. my friends feels intimidated when walking on the road with me .... they now avoid this

5. ceilings fans cut my fingers like its a tradition.... I remember scoring a last minute goal playing PlayStation 3 only for me to jump up to celebrate and bang!!!! the ceiling fan did justice to my finger.... the blood stains Wont erase from the wall till today

6. girls pulling Me down by my shirt just to kiss me * what a feeling *

but I still love my height cus this is what everyone I see longs for

#basketball player

2 Likes

Re: 14 Awkward Situations That Tall People Experience by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Tall babes rock mehn! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can Taking Postinor 2 Give Me Beard / Ebonyi Sha?? / Nigerian Lady Tweets On Dating South African Vs Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.