Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? (1086 Views)

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
I believe no one is born to self service is started at one point in our lives and it became an addiction.

Which of the listed below is the cause and should be blame for it? Choose and give reason(s).

GIRLFRIENDS

BOYFRIENDS

PARENTS

GOVERNMENT

INTERNET

CIVILIZATION

ROMANCELANDERS (lol).
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by mirexxx(f): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

I believe no one is born to self service is started at one point in our life and it became an addiction.

Which of the listed below is the cause and should be blame for it? Choose and give reason(s).

GIRLFRIENDS

BOYFRIENDS

PARENTS

GOVERNMENT

INTERNET

CIVILIZATION

ROMANCELANDERS (lol).
grin wetin concern them na ??
blame it on the individual smiley

1 Like

Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by temitemi1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yourself!
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
None
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ah ah wetin! Wetin. Infact anybody wey create topic abt self servicing, d op himself dey soapie.
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:
I believe no one is born to self service is started at one point in our lives and it became an addiction.

GIRLFRIENDS

BOYFRIENDS

PARENTS

GOVERNMENT

INTERNET

CIVILIZATION

ROMANCELANDERS (lol).

@signature you were banned no wonder was mentioning you never see your response but I saw your gestures. Shares! wink
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Blame it on GEJ's poor administration cool

1 Like 19 Shares

Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Blame it on GEJ's poor administration cool

LWKM ........good one!
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
blame your self....u call it self service n u want to blame d govt or your parent??

bros blame your self for lack of self control...

there r so many singles out there DAT r not into self service because they have self control
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
INTERNET and CIVILIZATION because I don't think our ancestors know what they call self service...
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:

@signature you were banned no wonder was mentioning you never see your response but I saw your gestures. Shares! wink

am HONOURED!
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhuaahahahaha
I blame all bosoms.
cool
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
INTERNET and CIVILIZATION because I don't think our ancestors know what they call self service...

Waoh
Nice one cool
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by chibwike(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
blame it on the ladies
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Waoh
Nice one cool
Thank u ma'am.
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by valmunich(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Blame it on the society for being blinded from the good side of self serving lipsrsealed
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:

wow am impressed, Great one!
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
valmunich:
Blame it on the society for being blinded from the good side of self serving lipsrsealed

LOL ironically I suppose?
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

wow am impressed, Great one!
Thank u sir.
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
chibwike:
blame it on the ladies

what's your reason(s) sir?
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by valmunich(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

LOL ironically I suppose?
Nah, there's a good side...

Let me let you into one...

It saves you from STDs and unwanted pregnancies grin
Re: SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame? by falconey(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
valmunich:

Nah, there's a good side...

Let me let you into one...

It saves you from STDs and unwanted pregnancies grin

on the bright side you are right......LOL though!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Decided To Bear His Wife's Father's Name. Oh... / Share The First Day You Met Him/her / Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.