Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? (2860 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
If ur parents give u strong warning not to marry her, can you go ahead without their consent?

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by uokocha70(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
No

1 Like

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm sorry mum and dad......

1 Like 21 Shares

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was here cool

1 Like 25 Shares

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by ramdris(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Forgive me ma n pa but I gotta do dis.

1 Like

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was here cool

dude you didn't miss me? I was banned for insulting a girl! The mods here are sentimental.
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by harlos: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:
I'm sorry mum and dad......
Hmmm...something must kill man in this world.
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
ramdris:
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
ramdris:
grin grin
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tiny waist, no hips, small bweasts, old face #rubbush
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
No!
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by phlio(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
y not...my wife got better... can't marry ooo
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was here cool
How did you get those surplus shares?
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by valmunich(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
What's so special about her
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
In eminem voice*Am sorry mama, am sorry papa, I never meant to hurt u? I never meant to make u cry but tonight* am gona marry this girl. angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
phlio:
y not...my wife got better... can't marry ooo
Is ur wife not ugly Ronke that sells roasted plaintain and beans at Ojota?
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by phlio(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Is ur wife not ugly Ronke that sells roasted plaintain and beans at Ojota?
lol...that should be ur mother
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
Tiny waist, no hips, small bweasts, old face #rubbush
Nor be retired and worn out olosho u dey carry? grin
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
valmunich:
What's so special about her
U blind? If dem leave u, u go fit use her pants as butter between two slices of bread! grin
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin
defy parents ke
she aint worth it guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

dude you didn't miss me? I was banned for insulting a girl! The mods here are sentimental.
I was wondering why u went on sudden break cool
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cutehector:
No!
Talk true o!
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by falconey(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin
defy parents ke
she aint worth it guys smiley

how can you tell do you have a ROD between your legs?
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by falconey(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I was wondering why u went on sudden break cool

happy to be back, I saw your hilarious thread.
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
How did you get those surplus shares?
I wasn't the one that did it
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by OohMpa: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mama: Ooh Mpa, don't marry this girl or I'll disown you...
Ooh Mpa: Mama, but but she's the love of my life
Papa: Listen to your mom, my son. She knows what's good for you

*The babe enters, walking towards me, drops the opener in front of papa, bends to pick it up with her back at the anterior diameter of his visual field*

Papa: God go punish you ooh Mpa if you no marry this babe. Forget your mama, she doesn't know what's good for you. Look at her buttocks sorry good looks. She even knows how to pick opener well. You've found a bootyful sorry beautiful girl

Ooh Mpa: Thanks papa

Papa: In fact, I want her to follow me for a one week revival at Calabar. We will share the testimony.....

Ooh Mpa: Papa

THE END!!!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

happy to be back, I saw your hilarious thread.
No mind me jawe

I will be dropping a thread 2moro and I wouldn't want to call on you b4 you do the needful

I want surplus this time wink
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nope

Nothing special undecided
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
falconey:

how can you tell do you have a ROD between your legs?
i obviously don't. goodnight

1 Like

Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Nor be retired and worn out olosho u dey carry? grin
no.... Na onisegun I dey kari
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by RottenTomato: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lala247:
Nope

Nothing special undecided
U be lesbian?
Re: Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
U be lesbian?

No lol

If i was i guy nope not worth it to b honest ...

Its all plastic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Greatest Fear In Life? / To Have A Sexfree Relationship. / What Kind Of Wedding Dressing Is This O - Which Pastor Joined Them? OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.