Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

To Have A Sexfree Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Have A Sexfree Relationship. (2866 Views)

Sexfree Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
For one to have a SexFree Relationship, What are things He/She should avoid in Relationships?
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by donbrowser(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Konji
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ndcide(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's really not about what to avoid. It's about mutual decision...if you don't have a strong decision about it, you still won't avoid whatever you think you should avoid.

Next is to be guided by the word of God.

1 Like

Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why s3x free relationship? Are you a learner?
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by tabisegroup(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
avoid fun raising moments

1 Like

Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Lol! What does a sex free relationship even means? Body na wood ni.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Only the op would know what that means. Lol. In as much as relationship is not about sex, any relationship without s3x is bound to crumble and fail. S3x shouldn't be underestimated in relationships
ronald4lif:

Lol! What does a sex free relationship even means? Body na wood ni.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Only the op would know what that means. Lol. In as much as relationship is not about sex, any relationship without s3x is bound to crumble and fail. S3x shouldn't be underestimated in relationships

Gbam. No sex, no relationship. Without fxck wetin me and a girl go dey do for house nau. Bible study I suppose. grin

1 Like

Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
They fail to understand the only difference between them and every other female friends is the 'S3x' involved
ronald4lif:

Gbam. No sex, no relationship. Without fxck wetin me and a girl go dey do for house nau. Bible study I suppose. grin
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by SNZU: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sex free relationship? Well, depends on how much i love the chic. If thats what she wants, then i will respect her choice.................might be shinning another cunja while respecting her choice tho..undecidedgrin
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
come again pls
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where am I coming? undecided
shegsky:

come again pls
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wanna be a 'FATHER'
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

Wanna be a 'FATHER'

You forgot there's a thing called condom and also contraceptives.

1 Like

Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by bodekom92(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
No babe can try that with me, not in this dispensation. If it were to be in the 60s, that's woulda been a different ball game
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Johnnoah1st: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
ndcide:
It's really not about what to avoid. It's about mutual decision...if you don't have a strong decision about it, you still won't avoid whatever you think you should avoid.

Next is to be guided by the word of God.
THRASH! then why are we in a relationship in the first place. EXCEPT IF SHE'S THE ONE I PLAN TO MARRY.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
It appears these above commentators hold nothing of substance in their relationships. If sex is the pinnacle - the defining characteristic - of your relationship, you're doomed. Point blank.

OP, you both need to lay out some guidelines complete with backup actions to take regarding what should happen should one or both parties 'stray'. The important thing is make sure you're on the same page. In other words, please ensure you're with someone who's ideals match yours. GL.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

You forgot there's a thing called condom and also contraceptives.
nah. Who owns that ? Who manufacture such things. I dont do such. Okay. Am just kinda blunt,also my religion is against such act when u aint ready to be a father.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by AfricanApple(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin grin grin
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
THRASH! then why are we in a relationship in the first place. EXCEPT IF SHE'S THE ONE I PLAN TO MARRY.
Simple, then why going into an affair with someone you cant marry in the first place. ALL THESE TEST RUNNING GUYZ ARE INVOLVE IN WILL SURELY BOOMERANG OOO.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Johnnoah1st: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

Simple, then why going into an affair with someone you cant marry in the first place. ALL THESE TEST RUNNING GUYZ ARE INVOLVE IN WILL SURELY BOOMERANG OOO.
ooh! so u dont want me to flex b4 marriage?
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not only Bible study. You both could sing SONGS OF PRAISES IN ONE ACCORD TO THE HOLY ONE, Then seek God face in your prayers together.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

Not only Bible study. You both could sing SONGS OF PRAISES IN ONE ACCORD TO THE HOLY ONE, Then seek God face in your prayers together.

I don't need a girlfriend for the purpose of singing praises to the holy one. I can solitarily perform that myself.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ooh! so u dont want me to flex b4 marriage?
You mean FLEX . MY GUY, you will surely flex at the appropriate time. As yoruba adage signifies ' Eni to ba kanju la obe to gbona, a jo ni enu.
To me, i believe your first 30yrs on earth should be use to serve God and achiƩve your goals and aim in life without giving room for any form of distraction, and the remaining 70years or thereabout can be use to FLEX with your duly wedded wife.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
It appears these above commentators hold nothing of substance in their relationships. If sex is the pinnacle - the defining characteristic - of your relationship, you're doomed. Point blank.

OP, you both need to lay out some guidelines complete with backup actions to take regarding what should happen should one or both parties 'stray'. The important thing is make sure you're on the same page. In other words, please ensure you're with someone who's ideals match yours. GL.
Thanks. Although am not in any for now, and i left my ex just for the above reason (sex).she pesters me seriously but i cant just do such now.
And these boils down to the fact that for us to wipe away all these pre marital sex of a thing. Ladies, i mean ladies av a great work to do. When ladies zip up, Most guyz wont have any option as well as to zip up. God help us all.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by ndcide(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

I understand you very well. I'm a man too. Just that I strongly believe in chastity for both male and female. Hence, I see things from that perspective.

It's just who I am.

1 Like

Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
shegsky:

Thanks. Although am not in any for now, and i left my ex just for the above reason (sex).she pesters me seriously but i cant just do such now.
And these boils down to the fact that for us to wipe away all these pre marital sex of a thing. Ladies, i mean ladies av a great work to do. When ladies zip up, Most guyz wont have any option as well as to zip up. God help us all.

Get real. Ladies are not the keepers of your breeches, they're not responsible for the personal battle of controlling and curtailing your own urges. There are people out there with your outlook. Find them.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Avoid confinement... If the girl is clingy, forget it. Avoid regular meetings especially alone. Don't talk about it (s3x) too much. Make sure the relationship is engaging in terms of discussion and verbal discourse. A boring or cold attitude might need only se:x to oil it... So engag each other a lot in terms of activities outside emotional stuffs....

This is from experience....
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Get real. Ladies are not the keepers of your breeches, they're not responsible for the personal battle of controlling and curtailing your own urges. There are people out there with your outlook. Find them.
In English please
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:
Avoid confinement... If the girl is clingy, forget it. Avoid regular meetings especially alone. Don't talk about it (s3x) too much. Make sure the relationship is engaging in terms of discussion and verbal discourse. A boring or cold attitude might need only se:x to oil it... So engag each other a lot in terms of activities outside emotional stuffs....

This is from experience....
Thumbs up Egbon.
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Freemanan:

In English please

Which part needs explaining?
Re: To Have A Sexfree Relationship. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
always meet in open places,,don't you dare stay over night coz the devil might be licking his eyes wf his tongue wen deed has been done..

(1) (2) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerian Girls Are Guilty Of This (pics Inclusive) / . / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.