Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

$20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) (21684 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. / Picture: Jonathan Did Not Order Probe Of Opposition Leaders – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by boxypane(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stealing is not Corruption. Mr & Mrs. Ebele Jonathan. Nigerians! Youths! Reason naaaa!!!
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by seangy4konji: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
CORRUPTION IS NOT STEALING...

It is acceptable to the present government to loot the economy and militants take oil deals and block as all we citizens can do is rant...

Nigga that had no shoes.what would you have expected...i aint falling for that no more man...

They need to prosecute all those peopleeven after winning this election to serve a lesson for we youths coming after that this is a civil right to make Nigeria a great place and not a family investment...

How can a secretary be worth 100 million dollars when the 90 percent of engineering graduate students still cant afford a brand new car? of 30 thousand $??

God knows that they intend to do with this money..they even have no shame at all and thats the worst that can happen to someone..shameless...

Corruption.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by kingslly(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Ask God for reasoning and he will freely grant you. Reasoning is free of charge and u really need it.
boxypane:
Stealing is not Corruption. Mr & Mrs. Ebele Jonathan. Nigerians! Youths! Reason naaaa!!!
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by inereunwa1(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
malachytochukwu:
He will only win in your wildest dreams.... Anyway, hallucination is allowed provided you do it in your enclave.
thunder wey wan fire you today dey do press up make God let your paymaster lose today ode undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by boxypane(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
kingslly:
Ask God for reasoning and he will freely grant you. Reasoning is free of charge and u really need it.
Platform for people wit good mental capacity. I can see u aint tird of suffering. Ur terrible situation shuld continue without GEJ till 2019. Isi
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by kingslly(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
My situation aint terrible,its your own terrible situation dat will continue.
boxypane:

Platform for people wit good mental capacity. I can see u aint tird of suffering. Ur terrible situation shuld continue without GEJ till 2019. Isi
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by infostreamngr: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by boxypane(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
kingslly:
My situation aint terrible,its your own terrible situation dat will continue.
Youngman, u don't go around insulting ppl on dis social platform. I apologize for dat statement earlier. Let it be a peaceful election. I gat resourceful tins 2 worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / EFCC Arraigns John Abebe / To The Deaf, Osinbajo Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.