Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (33532 Views)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by eyinjuege: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2015
If this is true, then shame on him.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by mario08(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2015
I so much hate APC and all its supporters..PDP all d way!!
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Austeenite(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
My state women don wake up...Okorocha jazz don clear for their eyes grin

Oya woju oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by EcoTerror: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:
[s][/s]

Foolish son of a rabid dog, you are here insulting people. I am folliwing you now and will make you regret ever quoting me. B.astard
enjoy my follow and you will die along the way, omo ale.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by infogenius(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
anyone that talks to much is a LIAR
okorocha talks too much

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by perrywinco2015(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
PDP women in APC... Voting Jonathan in for another 4yrs is still a waste.....crying for change since 1960
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Its not bad to be a rebel but when u are a rebel for people who did not send u to be dat rebel u have just carried out OYOcracy I pity rochas and amechi. Who said nigerian politics does not have principle. They have just performed suicide. Suicide is when a sitting ACN governor joins a collation by ojukwu of blessed memory no amount of performance can save him. Same with rochas and amechi.

The nature of promises, Rochas, is that they remain immune to changing circumstances.” You started with APGA

For those of u climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.

There’s no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt than with a flood of naked truth.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by bruteeforce101: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
EcoTerror:
enjoy my follow and you will die along the way, omo ale.

Ahoy, you are just a local dog. Your father is beneath me and i control his life. Many of your type run away at the end, you will regret ever throwing the first punch. Hehehehhe. U neva know anything. Oloriburuku omo abi pabe.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:

I don't blame u but those wasted entities that gave birth to u. Look inwardly, then u will know u re really a bastard if truly u were yoruba as u claimed. Direct ur anger towards ur family that fail to provide for u which make u a slave to politicians. Saturday is not too long mr haywire

imagin yu re callin his parents (wasted entities)....think abt it...z dt ryt?

they were not d 1s dt insulted yu
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by ilovecritics(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
At the point the purpoted seminar turned to asking you people to protest, why didn't you then try to ascertain why?
There is no doubt each of you collected some cash to do the hachet job for Okorocha. That being the case, you people should have simply gone home and keep getting ready for GEJ on saturday. It should probably be the last hand out before the election. Would have just gone home.

I live in Owerri, that's exactly what happened. I'm not sure Buhari will even get 10% of our votes here. Forget what u read on the media. Rochas Okorocha is a big deceit if I must use that word (Sorry Mod's, make una no ban me again oo). He has been misleading Imo people. I bet you all Commissioners of Imo State, almost all APC members will vote for GEJ!

Online polls, online trolls, likes for GMB and shhii can't guarantee the outcome of the polls. SE, SS is for GEJ.. Good morning!!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by popoolay: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
No worry, we go know who get mouth for Imo State on Saturday. Okorocha cannot deliver Imo State for the Buhari APC, that I am very sure of. Just imagine the extent some politicians can go to use people against their perceived political opponent.

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Okeikpu(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
APC na one big nyatch.... Ike Alhaja! All ds their gra gra go end on Saturday (●´∀`●)
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by mulattoclaro(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

No vex, I gat one question for ya. Had the women protested against Buhari and then said PDP deceived them into protesting against buhari, would you have called it another APC crap?
don't mind this confused fellow. Come Saturday they will all run into their hole and start shouting rigging.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by zendy: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
There an Igbo proverb that goes "A Rat that follows a Lizard to go swimming should bear in mind that the Lizard gets dry much faster". Okorocha has gone swimming with 'renegades' and it is time to face the music. Okorocha must go!

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by egobetatoday: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
This behaviour is typical of APCheats.

the same way they create several monikers on nairaland for the purpose of dishing out likes.

Forgeting that they are only deceiving themselves not PDP.

UNTIL APCheat translate those plenty likes to thumb prints on March 28...

Until APCheats are able to translate all the deception into votes for the General ...

they will never win.

so the question is HOW ON EARTH WILL AN INTELLIGENT PERSON TAKE PRIDE IN DECEIVING HIMSELF?

from all indication APCheats are going to lose....again

BECAUSE THEY HAVENT FOUND A MEANS TO TRANSLATE THE DECEPTION TO VOTES FOR THEM.

REMEMBER ...ONE MAN, ONE VOTE (APCheats nightmare).

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
[b]hw can does women or pdp stooges think they can deceive Nigerians with such treacherous story..who is deceiving who, unless does who want to be deceived, what a useless way of telling lies and propaganda. they have seen the nature of most nigerians including some here in nairaland and think they can cook up such crap for them and they wld swallow it, hook, line and sinker. Are those women little children, zombie abi toys that they invited them for a seminar and all of a sudden they remote their brains and converted them into a by-force protest..were they made to protest on gun-point..? what amount of money was given to them that made them jump on the face of policemen ova nite, only to turn around and say they were deceived by rochas?..look as this crappy story... were they forced to protest even to the point where they were tear gassed by the police..kai this propaganda wey una dey spread, hia..There is ........ oooo.
Now they turn around like hypnotized children to say there were deceived by rochas okorocha to come and protest against GEJ..Yes ooo... story 4 the gods....they remote them...?..they press the botton "protest" 4 their brain, they ova minutes, change from seminar to protest..?....As grown up as they are, and even mothers , they did not ask why and the nature of their protest b4 jumping into the street to face the police with guns and tear gas...now whateva has happened ova nite, someone now comes up with a news that the so called women says they where deceived by Rochas....kai... how callous..... what was the nature of the deceit?..what story was told to them? or money given to them, that after the risk they turn around to say they were deceived by rochas....if anything had happen to them in the process would they have been this stories...... pdp propaganda.. this is purely their kind of story and treachery........[/b]
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by ngachi: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
kingslly:

http://nigerianpilot.com/okorocha-lured-us-into-jonathan-protest-apc-women/
Have you seen what this Condoctors are doing cos of my change Please help me tell them that I don't need the change please cool cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Yet the lie made front page.

Nairaland is biased. I was in Owerri and know that the women protested the closure of their center. Nigeria as a whole needs total overhaul as this Jonathan government believes in using media to twist reality.

1st I read where there was claim of Southeast traditional rulers adopted him.Imo State has over 400 traditional rulers and their Chairman is Eze Ohiri who BTW was not even there.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Abagworo(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Even a 6 year old knows this story is obvious lie. I am in Owerri and Jonathan's victory will not be with a wide margin without rigging. Most people are into Rochas and Goodluck but Buhari equally has a sizeable following here. This is picture of TAN/Ihedioha campaign train on the busiest skum in Owerri. It is obvious they are disconnected from the people. You cannot see an APC campaign train where people feel disturbed or uninterested.

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by ace05(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
I think Nigeria politics is now beyond normal. One story today, contrary story tomoro. I believe this is power of GEJ dollars at work. This is why I hate igbo cos they could easily be bought wt money. All the same, nothing on earth can change this inevitable. As for me and my household we re for GMB.
Oga you have issues, in fact your issues have issues. Piece of advice, wake up and work hard, instead of being angered by ethnicity.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by truefact: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
I think Nigeria politics is now beyond normal. One story today, contrary story tomoro. I believe this is power of GEJ dollars at work. This is why I hate igbo cos they could easily be bought wt money. All the same, nothing on earth can change this inevitable. As for me and my household we re for GMB.
You hate Igbos. ..what stopping you and your likes from forming your own country devoid of igbos? Silly fool
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by nsilordgmail(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
itetemi:
Another arranged. Pdp. Crap.
. Sorry APCheats, I know u hate it everytime u're caught.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Chinaka2014(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Now that you have known we thank God for your lives so you have to mobilize to vote Okorocha &APC out of Imo state for endangering your lives.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by JEITO: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Okorocha is fond of doing this. That was what the woman wrapper did to sen chris Anyanwu.

But the day wey Charlie boy wan beat am for church, na so he run away
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by dozieo(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Did you go through what you wrote, Igbos and money then other tribes hate money you sound like an ethnic bigot!
Zico5:

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC very troubled and wahala people they want to put the women into problem. Confuse people
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by chimex4u2: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
u re very stupid my dear for making such comment. Ur father dere if u ve any
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Zico5(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
chimex4u2:
u re very stupid my dear for making such comment. Ur father dere if u ve any
May ur household experience calamity if u have any
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by nworanco(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:

U are totally insane, does the yorubas has a stand in this country ? NO! Bcz of money u made urselves "folo folo" people. Igbos are more democratic than the yorubas also monetary inclined than the rest of Africa.

Don't ever out of jealousy to say that Igbos love money, Bcz ur forefather Pa Awo seized Igbos money and gave scholarships to ur papa and the rest of ur kindreds. Be matured
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Zico5(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
nworanco:

U are totally insane, does the yorubas has a stand in this country ? NO! Bcz of money u made urselves "folo folo" people. Igbos are more democratic than the yorubas also monetary inclined than the rest of Africa.

Don't ever out of jealousy to say that Igbos love money, Bcz ur forefather Pa Awo seized Igbos money and gave scholarships to ur papa and the rest of ur kindreds. Be matured
U know ur generation re the slaves if not why do u want to die in one man land. U left ur erosion ravaged land to claim another man land and claim it revolution. I pity u, better wake up to reality on ground before u people re swept under carpet again. Yoruba are not ur match anyday anytime, chest beater mofos.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by martineverest(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Hahah..the riggers has been rigged out....buhari is now the president,gej is on his way to bayelsa...change is inevitable
mulattoclaro:
don't mind this confused fellow. Come Saturday they will all run into their hole and start shouting rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos / Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.