Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (32993 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Heymus(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2015
koboko69:

Chie all this Tanoids sef...CNN,BBC, sahara, Aljazera...all media outfits except AIT are controlled by APC bah?

Those scales on your eyes will fall of after March 28. NIGERIA IS MARCHING FOR BUHARI.

Just watch as PDP mudhouse like structures will collapse like a hale of sand from a Tipper after march 28!
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Bifwoli: 3:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Too close to call bcoz Buhari is using boko-haram as an intimidating weapon on illiterate goat herders?

Buhari has no chance amongst the educated ,its just the riffraff supporting him blindly.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by hustla(m): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=16pt]Al Jazeera the Islamic tv news channel covertly created and sponsored by America, reveals America's true likely intention to disenfranchise Nigerians.

America not the Nigerian masses is going decide who INEC announces as the winner of the presidential elections.

America simply cannot afford to allow Nigeria to elect a competent at this point in time that is feeding fat on Nigeria and is in the process of breaking up Nigeria.

APC should set up its parallel government immediately pending the conduction of free and fair elections and the swearing in of the winner.

please also read my signature:[/size]

I was about rushing out to attend a Class but I just had to Quote this
Your level of intelligence is rivalled only by that of Jonathan, YOU ARE IRREVERSIBLY STUPID, IMBECILIC AND MORONIC

You Mumu Gannnnnnn! see wetin u type sha. Wetin concern America with us? We need to sit down and vote as a people for Buhari ,lets whisk GEJ away, we cant afford another 4yrs of blatant mumuness and incompetence

Shoroniyen??

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by yetibabe: 4:12am On Mar 26, 2015
These were poll results from Early January done by Afrobarometer before the high intensity campaign by the APC and election postponements. The polls today have swung wildly in GMB's favor and he is in favor to win by all opinion polls by a margin of between 60 to 80%.

PDP Supporters please prepare to say Sai Buhari! The next president of Nigeria! grin

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 26, 2015
I pray and hope Buhari and Osinbanjo get elected ONLY for the sake of Nigerians! I really pity the masses that are voting mainly based on ethnic affiliation!!! There are 1001 reasons why Jonathan should be fired as the leader of Nigeria. He has failed miserably and there should be consequences. If it were the private sector, this dude would have been fired a long time ago!!! I am hoping to come home for xmas break to a new Nigeria under a better leader!!!! Think about it people, how could Buhari and Osinbanjo be possibly worse than Jonathan/Sambo? HOW? I am a 100% confident they will perform better!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Donpizzle:
its either BUHARI or an EMPTY aso rock.

Sai GMB

Fool! Go and kill urself for bukoohari then. Iddiot.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bruteeforce101: 4:30am On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Dey fool yourself dey go.

On Saturday you shall see the result of kneeling before Christian leaders and coming to claim Lagos.

When your Buhari was wasting his time reading prepared speeches at Chatam House, the rug got pull from under his feet.

He will weep on Sunday.
[/s]

Religious bigot. You will be fired next week. Take note!

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2015
I would have advised you to continue rushing to your class without bothering to respond, as you clearly have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

You were not able to understand that I am supporting the same candidate as you - that is Gen. Buhari

There is a saying that : "if you lack knowledge and keep quiet people may wonder whether you are ignorant, but if you speak they will know that you are ignorant".

Please google: "confessions of an economic hitman" for more insight about how America could totally control Nigeria's government .

Do not address me again if you are incapable of responding respectfully.
hustla:

I was about rushing out to attend a Class but I just had to Quote this
Your level of intelligence is rivalled only by that of Jonathan, YOU ARE IRREVERSIBLY STUPID, IMBECILIC AND MORONIC

You Mumu Gannnnnnn! see wetin u type sha. Wetin concern America with us? We need to sit down and vote as a people for Buhari ,lets whisk GEJ away, we cant afford another 4yrs of blatant mumuness and incompetence

Shoroniyen??
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Everyone one of u shouting transformation, Gej till 2019 it kinda annoying coz it very obvious that Gej tenure was a big failure n u all knw, that tho am not supporting any party.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by luggy(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2015
pls Vote for GEJ for Good Education, Dont vote for BUHARI so that he will not islamize the country, dont Vote for APC, because tinubu is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by doctokwus: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
yetibabe:
These were poll results from Early January done by Afrobarometer before the high intensity campaign by the APC and election postponements. The polls today have swung wildly in GMB's favor and he is in favor to win by all opinion polls by a margin of between 60 to 80%.

PDP Supporters please prepare to say Sai Buhari! The next president of Nigeria! grin
I thought as much because I don't understand where they got their too close to call polling result from.The reality on d ground is that GMB is heading for a landslide or at worse 63% : 37% victory.Too close to call my bottom.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Laide20(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
This coming from a world renowned Islamic media will be very shocking to the overly presumptious APC social media miscreants.
I can only assure ALJAZEERA the PDP structure curently on the ground will annihilate APC on saturday.
It is a long shot from being too close to call.

They're up against a popular Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

APC Radio "Chanji" is broadcasting from Niger Republic even as land borders have been closed. Locking out millions of Niger and Chad citizens from entering Nigeria to vote with our PVCs.
PDP structure to rig?
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Situation001(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=16pt]Al Jazeera the Islamic tv news channel covertly created and sponsored by America, reveals America's true likely intention to disenfranchise Nigerians.

America not the Nigerian masses is going decide who INEC announces as the winner of the presidential elections.

America simply cannot afford to allow Nigeria to elect a competent at this point in time that is feeding fat on Nigeria and is in the process of breaking up Nigeria.

APC should set up its parallel government immediately pending the conduction of free and fair elections and the swearing in of the winner.

please also read my signature:[/size]
I totally agree with you..

Like you are reasoning the way I'm reasoning...
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Habibuisah1(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Clueless an stupidity are 5 and 6,let's match4Buhari

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Danvianey(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Good governance is all we pray for...

Republic of Biafra emerging....DEFUNT REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by shammahyaro(f): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Na una sabi.......God don talk say no b GMB......so go and vote...wen God delivered d isrealites outta d eyptians hand.....no bi with two eyes dem pass d river??..tor we go see nah.... grin
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by nagoma(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2015
2 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Capitano1(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
This time im not voting for a better placed name. Jst becuz u believe in God doestnt mean u are a gud person, jst as not believin in God doesnt make u bad too.Vote 4 change

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by akeensbussy(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Bifwoli:
Too close to call bcoz Buhari is using boko-haram as an intimidating weapon on illiterate goat herders?

Buhari has no chance amongst the educated ,its just the riffraff supporting him blindly.

GEJ till 2019

that tells u that jona has failed...if the illiterate are the only one supporting gmb. is running a govt for few..he will surely loose cos the illiterate which are the majority people will vote him out..
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by lwinprince: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
This coming from a world renowned Islamic media will be very shocking to the overly presumptious APC social media miscreants.
I can only assure ALJAZEERA the PDP structure curently on the ground will annihilate APC on saturday.
It is a long shot from being too close to call.

They're up against a popular Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

APC Radio "Chanji" is broadcasting from Niger Republic even as land borders have been closed. Locking out millions of Niger and Chad citizens from entering Nigeria to vote with our PVCs.

cool
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Edusouls(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
Sai GEJ

Come march 28 the result will be favouring jonathan because he gat goodluck
may his goodluck follow and guide you and your family and not our beloved country....
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Austeenite(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2015
This election should just come n go so that one can start living the Nigerian dream of frequent hustling....#B.O.B angry
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
Sai GEJ

Come march 28 the result will be favouring jonathan because he gat goodluck
His goodluck ll expire, & his badluck ll take over.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Mustiboy(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
He deserves a second term
i can't believe a nigerian quoted this. Well i'm sure he must have favoured u in 1 way or the other, i'm gonna ask you just a question "in what way has he favoured the rest of the populace"
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by watered(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nigerians let us celebrate.

This is the last week that Nigeria will be presided over by a corrupt, wicked and useless leader.

By this time next week, we will all be jubilating after Buhari would have been confirmed as the President- Elect!

Al Jazeera can do us the favour of being the first news agency to break the news.

Change is here, Change is sure!

Sai Baba

#wehavedecided

Effect of taking Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). Keep hallucinating until you awake to reality.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Donpizzle(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
RedBenson:

u knw wat: u re a real PDP fan
u knw why: pdp fans are nvr sensible. They insult their opponents jst to get deir message across.
Are u patience jonathan's brother koz u re jst as senseless and stupid as her.ur foolishness mkes me wanna cry for u koz u seem to b very far frm wisdom.

SAI BUHARI
Sai GMB
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Mustiboy(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
nagoma:
2 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
i'm in support of apc but if you're thinking apc can solve all of there problems, you're oyo oh!
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Mustiboy(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Donpizzle:

u knw wat: u re a real PDP fan
u knw why: pdp fans are nvr sensible. They insult their opponents jst to get deir message across.
Are u patience jonathan's brother koz u re jst as senseless and stupid as her.ur foolishness mkes me wanna cry for u koz u seem to b very far frm wisdom.

SAI BUHARI
Sai GMB
take am easy with am, na 2 dey keep quiet for mentally duraned people like am
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Mustiboy(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2015
RedBenson:

you're a fool also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.