Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (32861 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Coolcash1: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
VOTE INTEGRITY. VOTE GMB. VOTE CHANGE
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by smlafolabi(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari will lead by 20%
Buhari will win 28 state put of the 36

My prediction was right, he won by 17% and also got 25% in 27 states
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by olaymuchak(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
No matter who wins want I want is positive change. If none can give us that then this election is just a political gimmick. #Kashimawo
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by ALISMILE(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
This coming from a world renowned Islamic media will be very shocking to the overly presumptious APC social media miscreants.
I can only assure ALJAZEERA the PDP structure curently on the ground will annihilate APC on saturday.
It is a long shot from being too close to call.

They're up against a popular Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

APC Radio "Chanji" is broadcasting from Niger Republic even as land borders have been closed. Locking out millions of Niger and Chad citizens from entering Nigeria to vote with our PVCs.
BBC and CNN re wat?
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
In a country where 50% has no electricity yet the pdp govt had spent $21b in the last sixteen years.
In a country where over 60% lives in abject poverty yet Nigeria is the 9th biggest country with gas reserves.

In a country where theives,drug addicts and corrupt people had been pardoned by the govt,yet this irresponsible,defiant,myopic and senseless govt still wanna be voted into power.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by wise0ne: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nigerians let us celebrate.

This is the last week that Nigeria will be presided over by a corrupt, wicked and useless leader.

By this time next week, we will all be jubilating after Buhari would have been confirmed as the President- Elect!

Al Jazeera can do us the favour of being the first news agency to break the news.

Change is here, Change is sure!

Sai Baba

#wehavedecided

bunch of clowns, you need more weeds

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
This coming from a world renowned Islamic media will be very shocking to the overly presumptious APC social media miscreants.
I can only assure ALJAZEERA the PDP structure curently on the ground will annihilate APC on saturday.

APC Radio "Chanji" is broadcasting from Niger Republic even as land borders have been closed. Locking out millions of Niger and Chad citizens from entering Nigeria to vote with our PVCs.

Ignorance has so eaten deep into many dudes on Nairaland, for someone to describe Aljazeera as an Islamic Media. It has been programmed in the mi9nd of may Non-Muslim Bigots that anything coming from a Muslim or owned by Muslims is automatically Islamic. In fact (An Extremism). A Racial and Religious Extremist cannot be better described beyond what people like you have shown yourselves to be.
The Al-Jazeera I know has been the most balanced News source since its inception, and far better than the CNN, BBC and the likes in terms of Political propaganda.
Please, Get Civilised.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by johnpalmer774(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
Why will i vote a man who sed INEC means 'indépendant nigeria electoral commission'
A man who doesnt know d'name of his vp 'yemi osinbade'
A man who will stabilize world oil price
A man who will make naira equal to dollars(he shd make it equal to pounds #yimu)
An over 70 yr old man..
A man who sed Apc means all progressive CONFIDENT! Shuuuuu! cry #neva again

Fail Buhari
Pls tender ur certificate!

Gej till buhari realise that his surname is not 'sai'

So who care abt your vote , if you like u can write Poem from now till 2030 it doesn't change anything , I was wondering why i will vote for a Clueless President who says Stealing is not Corruption, who has made More Money than all the Past Head of states and President in the History of Nigeria but nothing to show for it , How can i vote for a Clueless president who says Ekitigate audio tape is Propaganda in one interview but says he has not even listen to it in another interview , how can i vote for a Clueless President who Pardoned his Own Southerner who was convicted for corruption and also Embarrassed the entire nation in UK by dressing like a woman to escape from London, How can i vote for a Deceiver , Liar , incompetent and Most corrupt president Nigeria ever had., how can i vote for a Clueless President who prefer awarding contracts to Thugs, Terrorist and Militants while Millions of Youths are out there Jobless. ........Never again as for me and my Household we are Marching for SAIBABA.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by cutehenry(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
The present administration headed by Pres. Jonathan no doubt may have disapppointed Nigerians in some areas of our national life.But we must as Nigerians accept the fact that President Jonathan has made considerable progress in developing our nation despite the daunting challenges.It is true that the president has not fulfilled all the promises he made to Nigerians prior to the 2011 elections but one thing remains undeniable and that is the transformation that is making reasonable impact on the various sectors of our economy.For example,Power generation is being boosted by the building of mega power plants across the country and our railway system that have been in a messy state for long years is being revived to enhance mass transit.Our airports have been upgraded wit sophisticated facilities and the education sector has received a boost by the creation of additional universities to accommodate thousands of Nigerians that were not able to secure admission before now due to insufficient admission spaces in the university system.The women folk have been empowered politically by this current administration more than anytime in our political history.In the Health sector,Polio and other disturbing health problems that posed serious threats to the lives of our children have been eradicated almost completely.Fellow Nigerians,In view of the above and other noteworthy achievements of this current administration,it will be very unpatriotic for anyone to say that Pres. Jonathan has not done anything during these four year period.As a responsible Nigerian with a good sense of judgement, I will not accept such unfounded argument.Such arguments has no basis.Those who out of share hatred for the President or for political,ethnic and religious sentiments,turn blind eye to the visible achievements of this present administration are just being ridiculous and I urge all well-meaning Nigerians to disregard their disenchantments. Pres. Jonathan as a person has his own flaws and weaknesses and so does every other candidate that is aspiring to be president.It is worthy of note that Change does not come overnight,it takes time and only those who know what change entails will allow a process that will bring it about. Pres. Jonathan understands the concept of change and he will give Nigerians the change that we desire if allowed to continue in office and consolidate on his achievements.There is no tangible reason for me or anyone to believe that the APC is the desired tool for change in Nigeria.The Politicians in APC did not fall from the moon;they are Nigerians and even more disturbing is that, most of them were former members of the PDP that they so despise now.So what is the difference between the two parties then;maybe just the name,the slogan and perhaps the symbol.As an individual,there are certain values I stand on and I cannot compromise those values for anything.I cannot be affiliated with a party or group that thrives on falsehood and will not admit that something good has been done no matter how glaring that thing is.Truth be told,Pres. Jonathan has tried and we need to support him.It is on this note that I urge all eligible Nigerian voter reading this to come out with your PVCs on the 28th of April 2015 and vote for the presidential candidate of the PDP, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for consolidation and total transformation.God bless you all as you vote wisely.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by swezenberg(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2015
bondingman:
I still can't understand how APC leads in online polls
When reality on ground shows an overwhelming victory for GEJ!

It is because you are not yet ready to embrace reality.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bondingman: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2015
swezenberg:

It is because you are not yet ready to embrace reality.
Oww really?
when personal poll n other offline polls gives PdP d lead?
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Stepola: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
chronique:
I thought APC has been leading in other polls by 82%? grin

Infact in some online poles 95%, trust APC online hijackers even ordinary ' likes' have been rigged by APC supporters where 1 person can have up to 100 Facebook and nairaland account, we know all these, March 28th is the decider.

GEJ till 2019 insha Allah. No shaky.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by 400billionman: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
If Aljazeera, gave them a draw then GEJ will win by at least 15%...
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by magboro: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
If opposition can be at per with incumbent (that has state resources at his disposal) in a poll like this I think the handwriting is on d wall for d incumbent to start preparing his handover speech
Deltagiant:

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by swezenberg(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
bondingman:

Oww really?
when personal poll n other offline polls gives PdP d lead?

I thought PDP said APC had multiple votes when they were leading on that of AIT.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bondingman: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
swezenberg:

I thought PDP said APC had multiple votes when they were leading on that of AIT.
That could be d only rational reason they lead in on-line polls
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by hustla(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
I would have advised you to continue rushing to your class without bothering to respond, as you clearly have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

You were not able to understand that I am supporting the same candidate as you - that is Gen. Buhari

There is a saying that : "if you lack knowledge and keep quiet people may wonder whether you are ignorant, but if you speak they will know that you are ignorant".

Please google: "confessions of an economic hitman" for more insight about how America could totally control Nigeria's government .

Do not address me again if you are incapable of responding respectfully.

Not supporting anyone though, I am not even voting
And you said 'could' lol
i rest my case
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by swezenberg(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
bondingman:

That could be d only rational reason they lead in on-line polls

But not PDP grin
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Scatterboss(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
Dey fool yourself dey go.

On Saturday you shall see the result of kneeling before Christian leaders and coming to claim Lagos.

When your Buhari was wasting his time reading prepared speeches at Chatam House, the rug got pull from under his feet.

He will weep on Sunday.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.