Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Goal Of Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Goal Of Every Relationship (2435 Views)

The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship / Every Relationship Goals (photo) / Surely This Is The Goal Of Every Waist Trainer [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goal Of Every Relationship by johnydon22(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2015
I certainly would want my relationship to get to this stage, when we grow old but still deeply in love smiley

Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by cr7lomo: 12:31am On Mar 26, 2015
That was when the world was sane , but now the ladies b street sharks waiting to devour
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Yeah! Ops, believe in your self and follow your heart, trust me nothing is impossible on this earth....
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2015
I so much love to see old people in love because it always make me wonder.. cool
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by perfectruth: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2015
hmmmm no single African all of them na white abi e no dey happen 4 naija just thinking aloud sha
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by tobechi20(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Impossicant
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:47am On Mar 26, 2015
kiss
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by ipleddge: 2:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Seeing old people on love doesn't freak me,it doesn't look romantic angry
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by dmcdad: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
I so much love to see old people in love because it always make me wonder.. cool
And it also gives me hope that such desire and aspiration of mine (to grow old with the one I love) is attainable.
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
dmcdad:

And it also gives me hope that such desire and aspiration of mine (to grow old with the one I love) is attainable.
Wow it seems we are thinking in the same direction. grin
Re: The Goal Of Every Relationship by dmcdad: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow it seems we are thinking in the same direction. grin
Of course... You ain't alone you know...cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Many Ladies Will Remain Unmarried / See Photos: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Tasting Each Other While Performing / Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.