Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? (1392 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2009
My buddy, the top Nigerian Publisher of the Supple magazine says that he does not snatch the girlfriends of guys, because he believes it is evil and wicked to break up relationships without any justification.

When is it justified to snatch another guy's girlfriend?
When he beats her up?
But what if the babe prefers to endure the victimization and violation of her life?
Let her be or rescue her before it is too late?
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by SisiJinx: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2009
Orikinla:

My buddy, the top Nigerian Publisher of the Supple magazine says that he does not snatch the girlfriends of guys, because he believes it is evil and wicked to break up relationships without any justification.

When he beats her up?
But what if the babe prefers to endure the victimization and violation of her life?

Well since it's your your buddy the top publisher of Supple, who are we to argue?

If it were the bottom publisher of supple or the medium publisher of Ovation or even the mid point half way bottom top publisher of City People now, I will argue like crazy!!!
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by ilaugh1: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2009
simple - when the guy has none of his own.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Sapphic: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2009
Orikinla:

When he beats her up?

Why do you often feel the need to name drop? Is it a self esteem thing? undecided (I am just asking o. No malice intended, so abeg no come unleash extensive vituperations on top of my head o. undecided).

Sisi Jinx:

[b]Well since it's your your buddy the top publisher of Supple, who are we to argue?

If it were the bottom publisher of supple or the medium publisher of Ovation or even the mid point half way bottom top publisher of City People now, I will argue like crazy!!![ /b]

Kai Yarinya, you dey too wicked. LMAO. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by spikedcylinder: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Well since it's your your buddy the top publisher of Supple, who are we to argue?

If it were the bottom publisher of supple or the medium publisher of Ovation or even the mid point half way bottom top publisher of City People now, I will argue like crazy!!!

Oh gawd!!! I can't stop laughing you this omo najin buruku! grin grin grin
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Feelitx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2009
At no point is there any justification. When ever you approach a girl and she tells you she is involved,just move on and respect that relationship.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Taken(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster
No justification or else you go see trouble from the boys o. Go find your own omoge.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by waleab: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2009
nairaland
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by steve49ja(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
yawns
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by dipo2much(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2009
It is justified when the other guy isnt capable anymore and the girl is showing you the greenlite
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by arshy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
@poster,
Its justified when its not my babe, lol
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by cold(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
Do u step up to a chic thinkin she isn't invovled in another relationship?That's highly unlikely,say may be 1 in 10.Just maq ur move.No woman was tailored ready made for any man.Afterall if she falls for u,then the other relationship wasn't meant to be. In fact i find it astonishin wen guys say "u snatched my gfrnd",utterly preposterous.The lady simply left u period.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2009
when is it justified for another guy to snatch your girlfriend? grin

girlfriend/boyfriend snatches sometimes omes back to haunt you. a frind of mine in school snatched someone's chick he tol me the girl said the fomer boyfriend was not her guy - that he was 'forcing himself on her'. my guy as very smug as he recounted this - apparently thats what girls do when they are jumping ship. 6 months later, she did the same to him - this time we were the ones arguing with her friends - she claimed they had not been dating . . .
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
There's never a justified moment to take another person's girl. cus what goes around definitely comes around!
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by LadyDee1(f): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2009
ITS NOT JUSTIFIED!!

EVER HEARD THE SAYING WHEN SNATCHING SOMEONE WIFE/HUSBAND THE DOOR BECOMES VACANT!!! angry angry

Translation: it will be a viscious cycle, someone WILL one day snatch her from you!! Just as you did to whoever she was with before!!!! embarassed

DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS YOU WOULD HAT TO BE DONE TO YOU!! wink

i don talk my own finish,
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2009
To snatch, not justifiable!
To bang, Justifiable!!
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by JazzFreak(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

To snatch, not justifiable!
To bang, Justifiable!!

Bad Guy You !
O buru Men, I dey gbadun you grin
Chuk all chukables wink Justified or not.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by spikedcylinder: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2009
Simple truth: You can't snatch a girl that doesn't want to be snatched. undecided
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by smooooooth: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2009
Feelitx:

At no point is there any justification. When ever you approach a girl and she tells you she is involved,just move on and respect that relationship.

then u will never get a girl,cos no girl will admit she is single when u ''just'' approach her.

@poster. the only time it is not justified is when the lady is married, till that happens, like spike says if she wants to be a snatched and u want to snatch her, then go on.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by iice(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
smooooooth:

then u will never get a girl,[b]cos no girl will admit [/b]she is single when u ''just'' approach her.

Wrong. There are girls who don't have to tell a dude that they are involved to get him to back off.
Telling him to jump off a cliff is easier grin

LMAO @ Sisi grin

@Topic,
It's not justified to 'snatch'.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by bluespice(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
u cant 'snatch' a person thats not willing to be snatched!
moreso, the idea of snatching, are human beings objects to be snatched?

and the dude that said girls never admit they are single
pardon me but why should they lie when they r single?
or does being in a relationship increase the market values

and seriously did u have to mention the fact that ur 'buddy' is an editor of a magazine so "top" that i havent heard of it?
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by sistawoman: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
A woman cant be snatched.

We do have minds of our own, we can think, we can reason and we can decide who we want to be with thus making snatching not possible.
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
It isn't. Beware of karma
Re: When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Simple truth: You can't snatch a girl that doesn't want to be snatched. undecided
Spot on

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again / Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? / She Says She Love Me But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.