Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again (1382 Views)

Please Help Before I Take My Life... / I Need Help,before I Lose Her To Another Guy / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by ddiamond(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2009
i am into a relationship but distance has been the barrier and obstacle in it since am working and no time to travel again and the relationship flopped.
There is this guy i met on facebook, he is a muslim and since i have not have any privilege to date a muslim guys in my life and am a muslim, after chatting and long calls to and fro, promising heaven here on earth, i decided to visit him in lagos from ibadan at the stake of my job.
on getting there am pleased but to my surprise when checking his laptop i saw one small boy pic and i ask he told me that he is son that it was a mistake two year ago, when i need to go back to ibadan he started behaving funny after he has delayed me for almost 3 hour behind schedule on waiting for someone to bring money for him.but told him to let me go on our way to oshodi he did not say a single word to me claiming i force him to follow me cos his intention was to take me to near park to board oshodi but insisted that he should follow me to oshodi on getting there he just dissappear only to reappear on my facebook and yahoo messenger telling me sorry that it will not happen again that he is broke.and i should send him some money that he will visit me in ibadan. kindly enlighten me please am i not falling into wrong hand.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2009
For starters, try paragraphing, and decent punctuation, just reading that little lot made me dizzy. undecided

As per your query, I'm sure you don't need anyone to tell you to move on. There are plenty of other good Muslim guys in Nigeria, without the added complications this man clearly has.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Yemialoyin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster,

please dont collapse again. kindly move on with your life. As stated by sienna, there are 1001 muslim guys out there.

Wallahu allah.

U can reach me on adeyemirasheed@rocketmail.com
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by smooooooth: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
a 2 year old son, a zero account, and an attitude problem.

add it all up, it goes no where.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Its already in the air, the maufaucker is broke and stingy with baggage. Run without looking back.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by ayomidej(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
He was not the one for you, keep on searching on facebook and NL still you meet the right one grin
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Macgreat(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
ayomidej:

He was not the one for you, keep on searching on facebook and NL still you meet the right one grin

LOL
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Godmother(f): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
I had to struglle to understand this post. And now that I understand it, firstly, I wonder why people actually think they can find anything worthwhile on the net.Secondly, a guy asking you for money when you havent even started dating him shocked shocked shocked You are in for it if you date that kind of person

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Ben13: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
Lol yes? cheesy pls date him!
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by omega25red(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=28pt]RED FLAG you need to run like hell[color=#990000][/color][/size]
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by ayomidej(f): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
grin No she stay with it and use him as test trial grin
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
There is this guy i met on facebook, he is a muslim and since i have not have any privilege to date a muslim guys in my life and am a muslim

hmmmmm

is this facebook dude also a NLer?

If you're muslim, how come you've never dated a muslim guy in your life?

something's fishy in the state of New York.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by echobee(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
abeg,try talk better word for ur mouth
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by henryhemon(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
he was not straight forward with you,but don't give him a dime for now untill u find out if he is for real.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
i hope u didn't loose on 2 fronts
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
What do u expect after you hv discovered the secret of his little boy?He wuld use the excuse that he didnt hv or send him money to scare you away.Pls u hv not seen a date oooo.Continue to search and be prayerful,God will definately connect you to ur divine partner.
All the best.
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by abasssgirl(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
We are shown red flags while dating for a reason - not to step over them, but to take heed.

Do it now - run. When you are in a hole already - STOP DIGGING!

I had somewhat of a same situation 3 yrs ago, I saw so many red flags, etc. But I kept on and on telling myself it would get better - well it didn't!

Take heed and run!
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by 190: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
so poster u mean u ve fainted b4~

damn

what does muslim guyzz have 2 offer

NUFFIN~

dem too slack~
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2009
so how far?

Did you send him the money to visit you?
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by ADUNOKIKI(f): 3:30am On Dec 04, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][right][/right][color=#990000][/color]no comment
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
ayomidej:

hahahahahah,very true sha...she should keep searching...desperation is bad.
@op you get mind o
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by xzodux07(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
My sister, run 4 ur dear life
Re: Nairalanders : Please Help Before I Collapse Again by Youngpo413: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
ayomidej:
OP, him don chop you?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To A Single Man To Have A Sugar Mummy / When Women Have Higher Academic Or Social Level Than Their Fiances Or Husbands / Single Ladies, Why U Should Toast That Guy If U Think U Like/love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.