Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, (849 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by jaelz(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2015
hello am in love with this very beautiful plateau girl with a lovely shape to die for we both are so so in love with each other but the problem is that i love to smell good like really good so i don't joke with my body spray, perfumes, deodorants,roll-on. on the other hand her she's so allergic to all the aforementioned things above and always says i give her headaches wen ever she's close to me and would have seizures and shortage of breadth if she uses any of them. i tried getting her a very subtle roll-on only to use buh she still didn't use it, and to be frank i love her buh can't just deal with it, u know the all sweaty armpit, sweat odour and so on men am really tired and confused we'v dated for like 2months need your advice pls
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Lyrically(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Chairman why are you confused..you love her shey? If you stop the use of body spray and deodorant for her she will love you the more
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Raddie(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Four things came to mind after reading this -u being in love, 2months dating, lovely shape, u being concious of how u smell.....make I no jus talk.

Getting a good deodorant soap and using a detergent that smells nice after washing should do it, everyone loves the sweet smell of cleanliness.

Are you sure the lady is from plateau?
Cause every nigerian loves good grooming, how u smell inclusive, even though most find it hard to make it a routine.

Allergies ain't a nigerian thing.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2015
There's no helping for an allergy.
So it all boils down to you sacrificing for love.

Deodorant OR your woman; choose wisely. wink
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by DeCritique(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
She might have an allergy.

She maybe asthmatic.

So respect her decision not to use such things around her. If possible, get a soap with a better fragrance that can last for a long while.

Peace!!
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by jashar(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Bros, the fact is this. If you know you can't give up your body sprays, free the girl oooo.

If you are comfortable living the rest of your life without the sprays, stay with her.
In life, there's an opportunity cost for everything.

VoteWisely. smiley
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
It could be just an allergy, some are curable though
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by pinky21(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
she hates it and u love it. Think well if u stop it can u stay without dem in years to come,dats if u plan to marry her. little things matter alot.
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Dygeasy(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Baba you have no case. Dismissed!!

NEXT!!!
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by TIDDOLL(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
She allergic to em.....Are u addicted to em?...if ur not, drop em,.....#thingswedoforlove.
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by TeamSimple(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
OP your love na spirit..when next she's around try lighting TURARI and you will confirm it. That's if u know what TURARI is.
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Tekzyflex(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Young man reduce it. Perfume no be insecticide spray.
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by Lyrically(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
TeamSimple:
OP your love na spirit..when next she's around try lighting TURARI and you will confirm it. That's if u know what TURARI is.
lolzzz..funny guy
Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by chrislu(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm! Honestly dis topic z kinda funny! Who d hell doesn't like 2 smell good.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Allergic To Perfumes, Sprays,deodorants, by dharay99: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2015
funny set of lovers... grin grin una sure say una dey compatible.?

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin And Get Invites / What This Boy Do To Ladies With Ring / Why Is Homosexuality Increasing Along With Semi Nude Public Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.