Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? (855 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 24, 2015
What is your take on nude photos?

A.If you take nude photos then you shouldn't be surprised when they are leaked online

B. It's cool to take nude pics, as long as you don't send them to anyone

C. It's my choice, if I want to take nude photos, I will

D. It's very silly to take nude photos, they always get leaked

vote here http://www.babbleforum.com/romance/what-your-take-nude-photos-t1438.html
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by dulux07(m): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2015
D
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Well depends on the guy.

I have taken them before. And it didn't get leaked by my ex nor present.

They are mature and have load of respect for me. Infact my ex deleted so no 9 ne could come across it. And the present one well he don't need naked pic anymore.
He sleeps with the real thing every night. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by peeparty(m): 1:52am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Well depends on the guy.

I have taken them before. And it didn't got leaked by my ex nor present.

They are mature and have load of respect for me.
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by ronald4lif(m): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with having one. Anything that will help spice and sustain a relationship it's fine.

Had some in the past, full pics and exchanged with some friends. Fortunately, they never leaked them and likewise.

But at the moment I'll advise anyone who want to do so to crop out their faces, except it's with a spouse. A lot of bitter people out there waiting to destroy one at the slightest opportunity.
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 24, 2015
c for cupboard
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Well depends on the guy.

They are mature and have load of respect for me. Infact my ex deleted so no one could come across it. And the present one well he don't need naked pic anymore.
. . . You are really bold o sis! I heard some guys can actually keep them on memory card for years before bringing it out to the public, like the one we see all around. And i believe some of these guys are also mature and have utmost respect for their girls also. And i remember a girl on here also that was crying how are guy deleted all her nude in her presence before she found it online and all over her area! Any which way, i believe it is NEVER EVER right to take unclad pix and send to a guy! My cents tho'! . . . And congrats to your boo, that sleeps with the 'real thing every night!'
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by RapLawd(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Well depends on the guy.

They are mature and have load of respect for me. Infact my ex deleted so no 9 ne could come across it. And the present one well he don't need naked pic anymore.

is that you?
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by RapLawd(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . You are really bold o sis! I heard some guys can actually keep them on memory card for years before bringing it out to the public, like the one we see all around. And i believe some of these guys are also mature and have utmost respect for their girls also. And i remember a girl on here also that was crying how are guy deleted all her nude in her presence before she found it online and all over her area! Any which way, i believe it is NEVER EVER right to take unclad pix and send to a guy! My cents tho'! . . . And congrats to your boo, that sleeps with the 'real thing every night!'

no mind those silly babes... they always like to Bleep up and want their mess up to remain indoor...

as far as you can indulge in unclad pictures, you should also be ready for every possible outcome...
Re: What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? by falconey(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2015
I never ask for it because I don't need it. cool

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice / Dis Is D Cake I Want For Birthday / Good morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.