Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Opinion: PVC Can Be Clone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: PVC Can Be Clone! (392 Views)

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof / The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? / I Don't Have A Pvc, Can I Still Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: PVC Can Be Clone! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
"Some people will think that PVC code without the card is just like the phone number without SiMCard, which is not."

I didn't see any physical chip that is associated with INEC PVC, but for sure the card reader will used magnetic stripe to read and verify voters.

The logical arrangements of INEC PVC codes is totally insecure that everyone can generate up to 14million genuine data, once the encryption can be read and understand by non officials therefore the PVC can be clone.

Hackers can used card reader machine to duplicate same data from the INEC PVC but this will not help in any way or the other to interference the election since there's provision of fingerprints that can't be clone.

I prayed for peaceful and nonviolence Election.

Abbas Shehu Abdullahi
abbasteck@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

INEC Official Website Has Been Hacked With Other Election Troubles / Two Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Polling Stations In Gombe / My Vote; My Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.