Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja (31036 Views)

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Amen! I made up my mind yesterday to start praying for nigeria and nigerians in this election period. I decided to pray for both GEJ and GMB. Let the will of God be done.

I couldn't put it anyway close to the way you did. I am so touched by your wisdom, love and peaceful disposition towards nigeria. How I wish every nigerian thinks like you!

You have given me more reasons to believe that it shall be well with nigeria, someday.

Thanks for sharing your inspired thoughts. I have no doubt that you will stay safe this weekend. May God bless you with all the promises of psalms 23 and 91, in jesus name.
Amen.

God bless you for the renewed hope you have kindled in me. Now I know Nigeria still has the proverbial 7000 prophets that have not bowed to Baal. May your way be pleasing to God at all times. May your resolve to sacrifice your time to pray for Nigeria be rewarded with answers from God and promotion in your life.I am meditating on Psalm 27 as well. I will include 23 and 91.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:

If you belong to the category of people mentioned in my prayer then you are a coward. I hope you can define cowardice on your own now. You are correct about my geographical location. I don't know how that affects my post.

Say hello to Oladipo Diya for me.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Say hello to Oladipo Diya for me.

I would have loved to do that for you but Unfortunately, I do not know him personally. I do not represent the SW so you won't find tribalism in me.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Agbegilodo:

Let the truth be told.....

You don't see Buhari running to Mosques, Churches, Ogbono fraternity, Nollywood, Witches and Wizards association, professional ashawo association, jobless youths association aka OPC, MASSOB etc for endorsement....

That is the stock in trade of our president......

His vice Sambo, was the person inciting Muslims that the APC is a Christian party.....

I'm a Christian by birth and I appreciate the fact that Buhari had never faltered in his faith as a Muslim. He actually has the integrity to prove that he is a true Muslim.

Our dear president calls himself a Christian but his lifestyle and utterances do not reflect a Christ like life...... Corruption, inciting violence, extravagance living, associating with fraternities, having children through another woman that his not his wife......

So please let's move on to vote people on their character and stop sowing the foolish seed of religion.... As I always say only God knows who truly worships him in Spirit and in truth....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Rose2014: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
dondo83:

you are not only jobless. you are a robot! you can fool only yourself

Ok

Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Staru1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
kolamilan:
one of the jobless gej fan detected!!!

GEJ COME 28TH MARCH.
ACCEPT IT @ kolamilan.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Awaja(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow
Buhari will surprise his fans by stepping down for our anointed Goodluck Jonathan, Amen!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Filmewell(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Abeg shut up, you and your stewpid doG. No go buy ak47 defend your family. Stay there calling on inexisting nonsense to defend you. Ask others how that worked for them.
for this ur statement u must feel his existence and use ur mouth to acknowlegde him.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Filmewell:

for this ur statement u must feel his existence and use ur mouth to acknowlegde him.

Sorry I don't have gay fantasies.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:

God bless you for the renewed hope you have kindled in me. Now I know Nigeria still has the proverbial 7000 prophets that have not bowed to Baal. May your way be pleasing to God at all times. May your resolve to sacrifice your time to pray for Nigeria be rewarded with answers from God and promotion in your life.I am meditating on Psalm 27 as well. I will include 23 and 91.

Cool. I will go through 27 today. We need to encourage others. Who knows, maybe someday, we will build a United Nigeria. Where we will be each other's keeper. Where religion and ethnicity will not be the basis of every action we take. A nigeria where freedom, justice, equality, equity,peace,love and charity will be our watchwords.

We need a new generation of nigerians. I am always ashamed to see how intolerant we have become. I have left NL before because I felt ashamed to be a member, due to some behaviours I see here. But then, someone needs to point out the way and you can't do it from the outside.

Are you on Twitter? If you are, I will like to follow you. I like wise people. People with the fear of God. Virtuous people. None of us is perfect but we can all be decent while dealing with one another.

God bless you.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
^^^419
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Cool. I will go through 27 today. We need to encourage others. Who knows, maybe someday, we will build a United Nigeria. Where we will be each other's keeper. Where religion and ethnicity will not be the basis of every action we take. A nigeria where freedom, justice, equality, equity,peace,love and charity will be our watchwords.

We need a new generation of nigerians. I am always ashamed to see how intolerant we have become. I have left NL before because I felt ashamed to be a member, due to some behaviours I see here. But then, someone needs to point out the way and you can't do it from the outside.

Are you on Twitter? If you are, I will like to follow you. I like wise people. People with the fear of God. Virtuous people. None of us is perfect but we can all be decent while dealing with one another.

God bless you.

Thanks so much for your encouragement. Our generation will save and enjoy Nigeria. I hope to join twitter as I have forgotten my previous handle. I will keep you posted let us fight to finish the purpose God has placed in our hands, for us and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by simdam500(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Waiting for a outcome sad
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by nagoma(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny picture but i think you should place buhari there not Jonathan. grin grin grin grin

But :

Buhari doesn't go to church or mosque to campaign
Buhari doesn't have a close associate with a jet owning arrogant Imam
Buhari never sent an Imam to buy arms illegally
Buhari did not travel too Mecca or Jerusalem in a high profile manner surrounded by party officials and some crooks like Stella Oduah
Buhari did not kneel down to receive blessing from an imam and made the viral
Buhari did not give 7 billion Naira or even 7,000 to the supreme council for Islamic affairs or to the Sultan to campaign for him.

So I don't know why Buhari's picture should be there. I am swayed by reason not by hatred Sir.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Vick4rill(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Goodluck need to be careful,the way he mingle with that man.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:

Thanks so much for your encouragement. Our generation will save and enjoy Nigeria. I hope to join twitter as I have forgotten my previous handle. I will keep you posted let us fight to finish the purpose God has placed in our hands, for us and Nigeria

No qualms. Stay blessed and in Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.