Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop (56648 Views)

Buhari Operating As Ceremonial And Part-time President – Fayose / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
okotv:
why do you support the umbrella carriers ?
I've explained that a lot of time - you can go through my posts and help yourself .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by OpeDwarroir: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish.... He was just making a facetime video call. APC and their useless propaganda. Even my little son can effectively operate a mac book not to talk of a 72 yr old man.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by olumidez: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Change is real cry
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Brugo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
pekeyim:
How is that operating?

OP and APC followers that's not a "Laptop "

It's called a "Mac book"

Wow. This is like saying: "that's not an insecticide. It's called a Raid." cheesy

Typical pdp supporter. Ignorance reeks.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Sai Buhari . Clueless GEJ would be confused in front of that PC.
Who is more clueless now?you calling a tablet a PC
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nazeeboy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Next time u go post his picture holding a pen.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
erico2k2:

Who is more clueless now?you calling a tablet a PC
Its obviously you that's confused. I'm referring to the first photo not the second .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by OtunbaJega: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Pa buhari what you holding is called a Macbook not a computer..........how did this trash make FP or are we using it to welcome the jihadist to the 21st century

U are kidding, right?...

What is a computer?... U illiterate
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by NaLaugh: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Burger01:

Don't you find this funny? A president operating a computer system with the monitor screen off! Now, that's appalling to me undecided

I honestly stay out of Nigerian political "debate" or whichever form it takes. At the end of the day, all Nigerian politicians have proven themselves beyond doubt, to be nothing but thieving individuals (regardless of what party they choose to steal under in that tenure).

That said, no, i do not find the pic you posted funny, because the computer he is on clearly has a privacy screen on it.
Attached is a pic of a laptop with most of its screen obscured by one.

These types of unnecessary "debates" really do nothing to progress the plight of average Nigerians.
Partisan politics exists in all parts of the world, but the fact remains that it is detrimental to the real issues on ground.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by pat077: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
why shld a presidential candidate ability to operate a pc make headline. To me, this is d greatest ridicule in d history of civilization
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by OtunbaJega: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Brugo:

Wow. This is like saying: "that's not an insecticide. It's called a Raid." cheesy

Typical pdp supporter. Ignorance reeks.

I think say na only me notice the illiterate ooo...PDP is filled with empty heads...The guy even dey confident in ignorance
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by LBTY(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
drnairalov:
wow my president GMB! Like for Suya!!! Share for Jonathan cheesy

*edit* So you mean people prefer Suya than Jonathan.. cry crying on his behalf..Nigerians una wicked sha

This is cruel o. Why does that suya look so good? sad I want some sad sad
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by RAO1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Illiterate Muhammadu Buhari........ our next president, God willing
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by drnairalov: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
LBTY:

This is cruel o. Why does that suya look so good? sad I want some sad sad

lol PM me your address I would post to you wink
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ibietela2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Burger01:

So!? If the 'display' was sleeping couldn't he wake it up? How do you even 'wake' up a 'sleeping display'? Tell me bruh. smiley

Apart from that bb, what else do you have?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Burger01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

Apart from that bb, what else do you have?
Hehehe, Nokia 3310. Very dandy smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Brugo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
OtunbaJega:

I think say na only me notice the illiterate ooo...PDP is filled with empty heads...The guy even dey confident in ignorance

cheesy so confident. PDP is a party of bold dullards.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by benethugochukwu(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
It only fool that will open their mouth and say that a phd holder can't operate a computer our president is not as dumb as buhari he is an educated elite
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ppl wey dem caught dey inside gutter as at the time of typing this report!

dejavume:

from d way u recorded it,it showed u are scared of being caught by one of sojas,i wonder what it will be like if you are being caught filming them......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Taireblaze(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mallam Kaiii....Drop Am For That Apple MacBook n Ipad koiiiii!!!!!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by sonnyudoh(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plssssss fam u all should support me by going to instagram n like my reposted pic under the #faleela competition by dammy_krane i am sonny_udoh u wd see my own funny memes please help like it
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Bifwoli: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
NaLaugh:
I find it funny that an adult operating a laptop in 2015 should even be hinted at.

Its the ill-educated Buhari from the backward north.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Forwetinnah: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Issue based debate biko....my 7 year old niece operates a computer too, obviously Buhari is on face time or Skype so what's the big deal? Dem open software give am make him gist naim we no go hear word again?? Shioor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Mustiboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
pekeyim:
How is that operating?

OP and APC followers that's not a "Laptop "

It's called a "Mac book"

Plus your Baba wasn't operating it because he can't!

The dude next to him was just helping him with the earphone to listen to BBC hausa online!

Btw no matter how u package an expired product the fact remains that it's expired.

#GEJtill2019
#GEJcarrygo
#saynotogerontocracy

#Godblessnigeria
can u now see for yourself that hatred's just your problem cause you know gej has already lost d battle and i pray buhari jails him after he had gotten power. Sai baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nicepoker(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

Jonathan can continue to use the wrong mouse for the wrong monitor.
. Clarify yourself. He goat
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by NovusHomo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tech guru,
Digital Dad,
unlike....

....Gbagbo E. Youknowwho.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ibietela2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Burger01:

Hehehe, Nokia 3310. Very dandy smiley

Ok... When pc sleeps or the screen light (what is the name again) all you do is touch the mouse or keyboard
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by UTEWUOJO: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
DIS IS HW WE (#TEAMAPC) ROLL.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
WTF;and you want to vote a Man who hasnt used A COMMON COMPUTER; shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Crown01: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
richol:
GEJ TILL 2019

Some people will still keep shouting 'GEJ till 2099' even when the topic reads 'GEJ slump and die'. Sign of dead brain... they have ultimately lose touch with reality
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by yorke1: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nelson Mandela jailed for 27 years was developing himself right in prison while Muhammadu Buhari, 32 years after he rule couldn't develop himself as a free man. His brain is dead!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Burger01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
ibietela2:

Ok... When pc sleeps or the screen light (what is the name again) all you do is touch the mouse or keyboard
Lol. It's either the system was in 'sleep' or was in 'hibernation'' mode. Which ever way, merely touching or dragging the mouse by uncle Jo would bring the system out of hibernation. I can go with the idea of screen guard or privacy screen NaLaugh mentioned to me. It's quite difficult to view a system from such angle with the privacy screen in place. But, in anyways, I doubt if that system was on bruh.

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.