Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (30446 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Champele(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
pedo-phile talking.lol.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
I find him quite eloquent.
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
He's a lot eloquent and knows his onions unlike ''Mr you know who''...aka ""i don't agree'', aka ''How i wish you can ask anybody on the streets of lagos''
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by mayorchelsea(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm forced to say some of these Jonathanians are confused and clueless just like their boss.Sanusi is the chief financier of BH,it's no longer GMB.Which ignorant fellow said no money was missing according to the PWC report? The report that wasn't made public#UNA NEVA GET SENSE STILL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.