Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC (3100 Views)

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
walemoney007:
arindi.Jonathan must mak sure d election us free and fair,let him go and ask gbagbo ao he ended up in ivory coast.

Never mind, the elections will be free and fair.

But no matter what, nobody can do poo to GEJ. I repeat, NOBOBY!
Re: GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC by walemoney007(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Never mind, the elections will be free and fair.

But no matter what, nobody can do poo to GEJ. I repeat, NOBOBY!
i agree wit u,nobody will do anytin to jonathan if he doesnt rig d election,and if he doesnt play d gbagbo styl on Nigerians.i repeat,NOBODY!
Re: GEJ Will Use Chief Of Army Staff To Retain Power-APC by ascaris(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they plan all of that,but it fail,apc would have also foil their plan of using documentary to tarnish the image of key apc leader,pdp would have use fake shekau,use judge to stop d election,stop d use of card reader,jega would have proceed on terminal leave,use efcc to harass apc leaders etc,but we are stil waiting for how pdp wil rigg d election or handover to d army,which is their last card,but thank God,election wil hold,and a change for progress and better live must come.sai buhari.

I hope you are voting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido / NYSC Member Converts To Islam To Celebrate Buhari's Win / Former Military Administrator Of Kaduna To Replace Lamorde As Efcc Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.